[Reviews - 22] LikedPrinter
Summary: Okay I hate summaries but here goes....Buffy hears a song on the radio by her favourite female singer...It seems like this words are wrote just for her and Spike...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4474 Read: 6692
Published: 06/11/2007 Updated: 06/24/2007

1. One shot.... by spikes mrs [Reviews - 7] Liked (1244 words)
Okay this isn't betaed yet because Gillypod is away on holiday but I' will get her to look at it as soon as she is home...Hope I didn't screw up to bad....and if I did please tell me because I won't take offence to actual advice....

Ps All the standard disclaimer should cover this Buffy and Company belong to Joss Whedon, Fox ect and the song to Miss A Lavinge....

PPs : The wonderful new banner was made by the very talented Smlcspike...Thanks honey...

2. Part 2 by spikes mrs [Reviews - 7] Liked (1902 words)
A/N: Okay my oneshot just got bigger by demand , please let me know what you think by leaving a review...For the plotline to work of this fic. Spike came back corporeal. None of this ghost lark for me LOL…And look out for a guest spot by someone …can you tell me who….. Thanks to my Beta Gillypod for working out my grammar and spelling gltches and to Smlcspike for her proof reading and encouragement when I blocked up....
P.S because of lanuage content I've upped the rating too....Pps All the standard disclaimer should cover this Buffy and Company belong to Joss Whedon, Fox ect and the song to Miss A Lavinge....

PPs :Title banner made by the very talented Smlcspike...

3. Part 3 by spikes mrs [Reviews - 8] Liked (1328 words)
Okay I've wrote part 3 of this for The Kings of Merica ...Hope it covers all requirements Guys because Kisses are easy me writing smut not so much....SmileyCentral.com

Now to my Thanks ...Thanks to Smlcspike for her wonderful art work and proof reading and to my Beta Gillypod for sorting out the crap grammar again....