[Reviews - 29] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post Intervention. After surviving torture at the hands of Glory, a weakened Spike is poisoned in a demon attack. The only cure is the blood of the Slayer, leaving Buffy faced with a difficult decision: Is Spike just a vampire, or is he the man who protected her family out of love?
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3628 Read: 3863
Published: 06/14/2007 Updated: 06/30/2007

1. Chapter 1 by elizaB [Reviews - 10] Liked (1178 words)
A huge thank you to Immortal_Beloved. I wouldn't be posting this at all if it wasn't for her.

Disclaimer: Of course, none of BtVS, characters and all, belong to me.

2. Chapter 2. by elizaB [Reviews - 11] Liked (1236 words)
Thanks for all the reviews, and thanks again to my beta, Immortal_Beloved.

3. Chapter 3 by elizaB [Reviews - 8] Liked (1214 words)
I would've liked to respond to all the reviews (and got this chapter out quicker) but I've been ill so couldn't do much at all. I have read them though and I thank you all, I really do appreciate them.

Thanks again to my beta, Immortal_Beloved. I've made a few small edits since I sent it to her though and because of the gap with me being ill, decided not to re-send it. I tell you this so you know that if there are glaring mistakes, they are my fault, not hers.