Cold Lovin Chapter 19

The rest of the evening passed without further mishap, a blur of punch that was too sweet, bad music and bad decor. The more time Spike spent in the company of Buffy's schoolmates, the more he wanted to rip the throats out of at least half of them. It had become painfully clear to Spike how much Buffy had endured over the last few years. Her time as the Slayer with a mix of unwed teenage motherhood thrown in had caused Buffy to become a joke among her peers. The whispered comments and snotty looks alone were enough to clue Spike in, without Rupert and the others giving him the full story. As someone who had been on the outskirts of society as a human, the rage he felt on Buffy's behalf was almost crushing. What pained him the most was seeing how Buffy just accepted it. Like it was her lot in life to bear. It maddened him.

After several hours of Spike being at war with his rage, Buffy misinterpreted his increasingly distressed mood. Gruffly, Spike pulled out of the gaudy gym and told her it was time to go. She didn't argue, she had absorbed more than enough prom goodness to last her, and she was wondering what had brought on Spike's increasingly dark mood.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked suddenly.

He jerked his head around to look at her. "Bloody hell, no."

The tension in her body eased and she smiled. "So what's with the bad moodies?"

"Didn't care too much for your school mates, is all. Bloody blind bunch of sods."

Buffy nodded in agreement, and reached over to take Spike's hand. With a sharp tug, she found herself settled in his lap. "Seatbelt law? Look into it." She teased.

He shrugged. "You've got supernatural healing, I'm immortal. Think we'll do just fine."

Buffy didn't even think of the fact that they had left without the others until the limo pulled up into the circular drive of the Sunnydale Hilton, the most plush hotel the town had to offer.

"Why are we stopping here?"

Spike sent her a smirk. "Phase two, luv."

"Huh?"

"Party all night in a hotel, breakfast the next morning?" At Buffy's baffled look, Spike tsk'd mockingly. "Now, now, luv. I'm told it's quite a time honored prom tradition." Their chauffeur opened the door and Spike exited the limo in one graceful effort. He turned around to help Buffy extricate herself from the backseat.

"Ta, mate." Spike said to the driver, slipping a wad of bills into the discreetly waiting palm. "If you could return to the school and take the others where they want to go, it'd be appreciated."

The chauffeur tipped his black hat in their direction. "Of course. Thank you, sir. It's been a pleasure serving you."

Spike nodded and smiled over at Buffy who was looking at him curiously. This suave debonair side of Spike was a bit shocking. He actually had... MANNERS. "Ready, pet?"

They entered the automatic double doors of the hotel to find the lobby a stream of motion, a thick mass of kids in evening wear waiting at the registration desk. An apparent lack of staff on duty was clearly evident by the long lines and irritated looks. Buffy's face suddenly fell. "Guess it'll take us a while to get checked in."

Spike raked his gaze over her, smirking at the adorable petulant look on her face. "Already all check in." He announced, holding up a key card as he ushered her toward the elevator.

"Wow, aren't you Mr. Resourceful Guy." Buffy teased as the doors closed behind them.

His gaze turned heated. "Oh, you'll be seeing resourceful, all right."

Buffy offered him a coy smile. "Promise?"

A low sensual growl was Buffy's only response, sending a flash of desire straight through her. The door opened on their floor, and Spike grabbed her hand and dragged her out. "Hey, Impatient Guy, I'm wearing some serious heels here." Buffy complained.

"Take 'em off, then." He shot back over his shoulder, causing Buffy to roll her eyes. A few doors down the well lit opulent hall, he stopped and shoved a key card in. When the light was green, Spike pushed open the door and hauled her inside after him. Buffy was just about to tease him about being an eager vamp when she caught the look in his eyes. Oh god, it almost brought her to her knees. The burning desire shooting back at her was overwhelming, and she was lost in his gaze.

With an impatient growl, Spike charged her and slammed her again the wall, gripping her wrists up above her head with one hand. His darkened eyes hungrily raked down her body. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He murmured.

He had yet to touch her with his body, his hand holding her wrists in place the only physical contact and every fiber, every cell in her body screamed out for the hard body that was just inches away.

"What's gotten into you?" She mused, licking her lips in anticipation.

Spike watched the pink tongue dart out to moisten the luscious lower lip and groaned, dipping his head down to capture that beckoning lip between his teeth. Sucking gently, he let it escape before plunging his tongue into her waiting mouth, finally closing the distance between their bodies. He ground the lean hardness of his form into her softness, and Buffy yanked her wrists from their steely imprisonment. Spike backed his head away slightly and looked at her with slight displeasure, giving her a barely inaudible warning growl. Buffy smiled sweetly at him and allowed her arms to snake around his neck, bringing his face back to hers.

With a growl now thick with desire, Spike smashed up against her, effectively imprisoning her against his unyielding body and the unforgiving wall behind her. Reaching up to take out the clip, he watched as her honeyed tresses fell and arranged themselves around her shoulders, thus ruining the sophisticated image she had worked so hard to create. His manner had suddenly turned intense, almost pensive, and Buffy decided to wait him out. Rolling a soft golden lock between his thumb and forefinger, he brought it to his nose and inhaled deeply, closing his eyes in what Buffy could only describe as a look of pure bliss. She'd come to find out that vampires had weird ideas of what turned them on, and the whole smell thing was one of them.

"Bloody drove me crazy to see how those little prats at your school treat you." He finally admitted, gazing deep into her eyes.

His admission stunned Buffy. "I'm kinda used to it." She said softly, reaching up and cupping his cheek.

"You're bloody amazing and they have no idea."

Buffy's face erupted with pleasure at his compliment. "Well, I got to see you put Cordelia in her place, so my night was complete."

Spike gave a derisive snort and moved his hands to her hips. He leaned in to blaze a trail of kisses over her jaw, down the side of her neck, giving a small hiss of delight as she leaned her head to the side to provide him with more room to maneuver. She would never have any idea of what that meant to him, that trusting move.

"As much as I love you in this dress, I can't wait to see you bloody out of it." he whispered, his voice caressing like fine silk against her sensitive skin.

"Zipper. In back." Words were beyond her, intense desire taking control. She felt his hands slide around her back, practiced hands locating the zipper and drawing it down before she found it pooled at her ankles. Stepping out of it, she kicked it aside, not giving any thought to the hefty price tag that had been paid for it. "Bed. Now."

Spike nodded his consent, already threatening to burst the zipper on his dress slacks. He picked her up, allowing her to wrap her silk clad legs around his waist and backed them up to the huge king size bed that was situated in the middle of the room. Depositing her on the edge, he took a step back to free his painful cock from its prison. He gave a tortured groan when he saw Buffy wearing a strapless satin red bra with matching panties. But the clincher was the black garter belt that were holding up a pair of red hose stockings. Black and red, his favorite colors. She looked like an innocent school girl playing bad girl in the get up, and he was almost startled by the sudden surge of desire that flooded him.

"Where did you ahold of that get up?" His voice came out strangled as he fumbled at his pants.

Buffy delivered a wicked smile, feeling a sense of power at the strength of his reaction to her new lingerie. She looked down at herself, trailing a finger over one breast, down her stomach then under the waistband of the thong backed panties. "Oh this? Mom." She replied, her delivery innocent.

"Your bloody MOTHER gave you that?"

Buffy nodded. "You like it?"

"Luv, I liked it any better, I'd be squirting all over myself." He didn't think Buffy realized that Joyce actually got the sexy get up for him, probably to reward him for his unselfish behavior tonight. That Joyce. Thoughtful woman, he decided, not for the first time.

"Ok, so not the visual I need." Buffy commented drying. She watched with avid interest as Spike slipped his shirt off of his shoulders, adding it to the growing pile on the floor. She could watch him all night, the way his sleek muscles twisted and contracted under that perfect skin. Skin she couldn't wait to get her hands on.

"Are you about finished yet?" The words had barely left her mouth before she found herself knocked onto her back, completely pinned to the bed by the man on top of her.

"Yep." He drawled, leaning down and licking a trail from her collarbone to her earlobe, causing Buffy to suck in her breath. "Like that do you?" He murmured as he repeated the action.

"You're squashing me." She complained trying to buck him off. That only served to stimulate parts of him that were already well stimulated and he gave a deep groan which caused Buffy to smile.

"You're the slayer, you can take it." He told her, but took some of the weight off of her anyway. Burying his head into the crook of her neck, he worshipped it with his tongue and lips before turning to the other side. Buffy was dizzy with desire, arching up against him as he trailed lower. "Let's get you out of this thing." In mere seconds, her breasts were bared for his onslaught. Wasting no time, he slid the tip of one firm peak into his mouth and pulled lightly, running his tongue along the rosy nipple. His hand found its way down between her legs, pushing aside her panties where his finger slipped through her wet folds. Buffy practically arched off the bed right there when his finger flicked over her clit, Spike held her down, not letting her escape his pleasured torture.

When his mouth moved to her other firm mound, his tongue mimicking the same licking sucking treatment, Buffy felt the orgasm take her over as the world faded away to be replaced by pure pleasure, if only for a few seconds, before she drifted back to find Spike still stroking her with a satisfied smirk on his face. "That didn't take you long." He commented smugly.

Buffy felt too good to lower herself to roll her eyes in his direction, she just held her arms out to him. "Come here."

He slid up her body, trailing his rigid cock against her sensitive skin as he went. Brushing the hair off her face, he leaned down to press a tender kiss to her lips. "You're so amazing." he whispered.

"No, you're the amazing one." Buffy argued, smiling softly at him. "And now it's time for that reward we talked about."

Confusion entered the blue eyes above her. "Thought that's what we were doing here, luv."

Buffy shook her head. "No, we're making love. This is a reward." With that said, Buffy pushed the few stray hairs off of her neck and tipped it to the side, offering the pale elegant column to the vampire above her. A feast for him to consume, given willingly.

"You want me to.. bite you?" He asked gently, afraid of saying the wrong thing or using the wrong tone in case she changed her mind.

"Yes." Came the soft but decisive reply. There was no need for warning or threats, this was the mother of his child. He would do her no harm, and they both knew it.

"Oh... Buffy." He sighed, emotion welling up inside of him, thick and strong. Emotions that shouldn't be there, that didn't belong in the body of a demon, yet lived in him all the same. Leaning down, he noticed she had her eyes closed in anticipation and he licked another wet path down the thin sensitive skin. The pulsing blue river just below the soft surface called to him and he felt his features change. He heard her sharp intake of breath at the feel of the sharp ridges emerging against her delicate skin and let his now razor sharp teeth sink into her neck before she changed her mind.

She tensed at the initial violation, then relaxed under him, allowing her eyes to flutter closed again. It was only then that Spike let the first sip of thick sweet blood pool into his mouth, moaning in ecstasy at this willingly given treat of Slayer's blood. His Slayer. Unbidden, he began to thrust his erection against her hip as he took slow measured pulls, determined to make this treat last as long as he could without endangering Buffy.

When he felt her pelvis grinding against his and the wafting perfume of arousal clouding his already heightened senses, he reached down between them and grabbed his cock, slowly guiding it to her slick entrance, his movements slow and questioning. She'd already given him so much, he didn't want to ruin things now. He pushed aside her panties so there would be no doubt of his intentions.

He nearly came right there when he heard Buffy's moan of pleasure, and he introduced the swollen head of his shaft into her welcoming channel. Slowly, with more restraint than he knew he possessed, he pushed himself into her, inch by agonizing inch, giving her time to protest. Her gift had been her blood. It hadn't been for blood and sex, and Spike had no desire to cause her any further distress.

When he was fully sheathed inside of her, he stopped, and was rewarded by a low panting moan from the girl he was now invading with cock and fang. "Oh my god, Spike. Feels incredible, don't stop."

Those were the words Spike needed to hear as he withdrew from her heat before plunging himself back in. He felt her wrap her strong legs around his waist, allowing him even deeper access inside her, and he removed his fangs from her throat. The thought of tearing her delightful skin and causing her pain made him sick, and a brief memory of their first time together flickered through his mind. Thrusting it aside, he focused his attention on causing a web of pleasure in the writhing girl under him, rather than the web of fear of two years ago.

With the tip of his tongue, he kept the holes open, allowing her blood to flow freely into his waiting mouth. With each swallow, he noticed the shiver of desire that went through Buffy, and he increased the suction.

Buffy was suddenly reminded of a totally lame and cheesy movie she had watched with her mom, Barbarella. In it, Jane Fonda got tortured with an orgasm machine. That's what Buffy felt like now. She was Jane Fonda in Barbarella. Every time Spike would suck on her neck, it sent a little mini orgasm straight through her, all the while building up to something... big. She could feel it spooling up in the pit of her stomach, a dull ache spreading through her lower abdomen until it focused almost painfully at her center. She could feel Spike thrusting in and out of her, his large girth stretching and filling her until she didn't even know where she ended and he began. Meeting his thrusts enthusiastically, she fleetingly thought this was the most intense thing she had ever felt.

Then it happened. Even though she knew she was close, it still managed to sneak up on her. As if a volcano of molten lava suddenly blew from the pressure, Buffy felt her body turn completely numb for just a second only to be replaced with such mind numbing pleasure, all she could do was scream helplessly and clutch Spike desperately, as her body spasmed and keened in a way it had never done before. It was huge, it was epic.

Allowing his demon to hide, Spike followed Buffy into a virtual wonderland of sensation, spurting thick ropes of milky semen deep inside her. His orgasm wasn't the earth shattering release that Buffy's had been, but it had been close. With each jerk of his body, he felt himself connected to her.

Collapsing on top of Buffy, careful not to crush her, Spike made sure the wounds on her neck had closed before closing his eyes in exhaustion and pulling her close.

"You ok?" He asked gruffly.

"That was..... wow." Buffy admitted with a small smile playing on her face.

Spike snickered. "Yeah, it was at that.

"Should we call and check up on Blake?" Guilt began seeping into Buffy's ingrained sense of responsibility, reality intruding rudely behind.

Spike opened his eyes and looked at her like she was daft. "Hell no. It's past midnight. your mum and the boy are well asleep. Your mum knows where to find us if she needs us."
 
   
Buffy nodded and sighed in contentment, snuggling against Spike, completely happy and totally unfreaked by Spike having bit her again. It was so different than the other times he‘d done it. Before it had been all about Spike’s demon asserting pain and dominance. This had been about connection, reward and pleasure. Yeah, ok he’d been in game face, but Buffy knew it was just as much about Spike this time as it was his demon. And god, what pleasure. A hint of guilt hit her that maybe she had enjoyed it too much, but she quickly erased that thought from her mind. ’So not going with the negative here, she thought. Everything now between us is for the good.’ 



"Can we go shopping tomorrow?" She asked suddenly, changing the subject on her internal monologue.
 
   
"Anything you want." Came the muffled reply, Spike already half asleep.  Buffy grinned in anticipation before closing her eyes and letting her mind drift. She would wait until later to tell him that Giles wanted a semen specimen from him, anticipating the outraged reaction at that touchy request.
 



tbc....


wahoo, shopping goodness with Spike, Buffy and Blake next! Thanks for reading, and as always, your comments are so very appreciated!! If you want to know when I update this, I now have an update lists that will email you when I put up a new chapter of any of my fics. The sign up thing is on my website, www.bringonthebloodshed.com