Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 12


On the phone between England and Sunnydale, Ca.


Buffy takes the phone from Spike and dials the well known cell phone number of her best female friend, Willow Rosenberg. After a couple of rings, she hears it being answered. “Hello” Willow says into the phone as she brings it to her ear.


“Hello, Will, is that you?” Buffy asks her friend.


“Buffy? Oh my, is that you Buffy?” Willow asks at hearing her voice.


“Yeah, Will it’s me, I woke up a few hours ago, or became alert or what ever you want to call it.” Buffy tells her.


“So how are you?” Willow then questions her friend before continuing, “Xander and everyone are going to be so happy you are up and about.”


Been better kind of confused, I also woke up in a strange place with a strange women watching over me.” Buffy informs her best friend.


“Where was Spike?” Willow asks a little concerned for her friend.


“He had a business meeting today, and hadn’t made it home yet.” Buffy tells her friend all too aware of how her friend worries. “But, I believe I did meet a woman today that you would hit it right off with, just not sure if she is into women.”


Lifting his head from between her thighs, Spike says, “Oh I am sure they will hit it right off and she is very much into women.” Then he goes back to his task at hand.


“Did you hear that Will? He said she was very much into women.” Buffy tells her friend in case she didn’t hear Spike.


“I guess I will meet her when I come over to visit then.” Willow suggest to Buffy.


“So when will I get to see OH” Buffy moans out as Spike inserts a finger inside her and starts to suck on her clit. “Stop that,” She hisses at Spike before continuing her chat with Willow. “So when will I get to see you again?”


“In about 3 week Xander and I are going to be going out there, to visit while I have my break from school.” Willow informs her, before asking, “So what is he doing that you want him to stop?”


“You so don’t want to know.” Buffy informs her friend.


20 minutes later, Buffy is clicking off the phone and placing it on the table beside the bed, before she asks Spike, “Do you think you could come up here and kiss me now?”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


As he crawls up her body, kissing various spots on the way, he asks her “Did you have a nice chat with your best mate?”


“Yeah it was nice to talk to her again; I am going to miss her.” Buffy tells him honestly.


“She will be here before you know it,” He tells her as he kisses her and enters her in one long thrust, Buffy then tears her mouth away from Spike’s to let out a scream. He then starts to kiss her passionately again as he starts to slowly thrust in and out of her.


As they end the kiss, they start to move faster together, and as they both near their on coming peaks, their mouths join passionately, as they swallow each other screams of passion.


Spike lays still for a couple of minutes before he rolls over taking Buffy with him.


After a few minutes of lying with Spike, Buffy quietly asks, “I am all for the love making we have been doing, but do you think we could find something to eat? I haven’t eaten anything proper in days.”


“Sure luv, lets get up and get dress, so we can go find something to eat and I will give you a tour of the house, so you know where to find things, then we can see if Giles is about to have that chat with him.” Spike tells her, as he starts to slide out of the bed to pick up their earlier discarded clothes from the floor.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes later they are both dressed and entering the kitchen to see about getting something to eat, when Anya walks in behind Buffy and Spike. “I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to come down tonight, you know, to have that food go to waste is not making you any money.”


“Hello to you too, Anya.” William addresses her with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.


“Ah William, I placed a plate for you and your lady friend aside for when you decided to join us.” Rosemarie, one of the man cooks told Spike, after she heard what Anya had said.


“Thanks Rosemarie, what would I do without you?” Spike asked as she placed the 2 plates on the breakfast bar in the kitchen.


“You could start by introducing your little friend to everyone, Master.” Rosemarie said in a teasing tone.


“This is Buffy, she will be living with us, in fact she is my girlfriend,” he tells the cook before turning to Anya. “I need to introduce all the staff to her, so call them and make sure they know that I want everyone at Breakfast tomorrow.” He then sits down with Buffy.


____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes after, they had finished eating their dinner, Spike was guiding her down one of the many halls of the mansion he lived in, and he had already showed her the indoor pool, the games room, TV room and the library. Now he was on this way to the staff quarters to show her where to go if she ever needing anything, he also figured he would pop in on Giles with her so he could ask her the questions he need to know.


As they knocked on Giles’s door and waited, they heard someone yell “Come in.”


“Ah William, and Buffy I was just about to ring your room to see if you were ready to talk yet, I trust that you both talked about what happen and have had time to catch up with each other.” Giles asks both Buffy and Spike.


“If that is your way of asking if she has been well loved, then the answer would be yes.” Spike informs Giles but not before Buffy could hide her blush.


“William” Buffy calls out, once she was able to maintain her emotions.


“What?” He asks looking at Buffy, “Its not as if he doesn’t know we haven’t been together, you are after all carrying my child.”


“Why don’t you both take a seat and we can see about having a little chat, how does that sound Buffy?” Giles said see the girl was far too uncomfortable about what William had said with such easiness. Giles also quickly made a mental note to have a chat with William about the girl and her age.


“Okay I guess.” Buffy said a little shyly.


“Why don’t we start with the baby you are carrying, then?” Giles suggest to Buffy and Spike.


“Umm okay what do you want to know?”

“Is there a doctor that you have been seeing in regards to your care, and the baby’s care?” Giles asked not knowing if he wanted to know or not.


Biting her lip before answering, Buffy said, “Would it be bad if I said no, I was supposed to go back a couple of days after mom’s funeral.”


“No that is quite alright most women don’t find out they are pregnant until they are 3 months or more. I would not put you as much more than 3 months.”


“It would be almost four, I would have gotten pregnant around he middle to end of October, just before William left to come back home.” Buffy informed him, as his phone started to ring.


“If you will excuse me I have to take this.” Giles said as he picked up his phone. “Giles, how may I help you?”


“I need you to come home, one of the girls are sick.” His wife said into the phone.


“Alright, luv, I will just tell William and be back in a few minutes.” Giles told his wife before hanging up, as he brought his attention back to Spike and Buffy he said, “That was Jenny, it seems one of the girls is sick.”


Nodding to Giles, Spike then says to Buffy, “Come on luv, let’s leave the doc so he can go and take care of his Wife and Daughters.” After Buffy gets up and joins him, he then leads her out the room.