Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to spikes mrs for editting this and you guys for the reviews, I am sad to say that with busy schedules that updates may not be weekly like they have been, we may be looking at every 2 weeks, I will be finishing the story so no worries there, Again we don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 13


The 3rd week in February, about 3 weeks after Buffy has came out of her depression.


“So what time did you say that Willow and Xander would be arriving?” Buffy asked her Fiancée as she sat down at the vanity table in their shared bedroom and started to brush her hair.


“Their plane should be in around 11am.” Spike tells her as he gets up from the bed and walks over to her.


“That is early; I would have thought they wouldn’t be here until tonight.” Buffy told him as she handed him the brush he was holding his hand out for.


“Seems Xander felt it would be better to travel at night so they could get some sleep on the plane.” Spike explains to her.


“Oh!” Was all she could think to say?


“They will be here soon enough,” Spike tells her as he glances at the clock by the bed.


“I still wish I could have gone with Gunn and Wes to pick them up at the airport.” She tells him, trying to hide her disappointment.


Picking up on her tone of voice he says to her, “I know you would luv, but the airport is not a place for a pregnant woman to be going if she doesn’t have to.”


“Spike I am only 4 months pregnant, nothing should happen if I went to the airport.” Buffy informs him.


“I know but, I feel better with you staying here, I know you don’t like it, but I don’t want anything to happen to this little one.” He finishes off this saying letting his left hand rest on her slightly larger stomach.


“I know you don’t and I think I understand why too.” She tells him as they had finally had a chance to talk about each of their past histories.


“Thank you, luv,” he says as he puts down the brush and leans down to kiss her, when he stands back up, he suggests. “Why don’t we go for a walk or something before your mates get here?”


Standing up, she turns around and drapes her arms around his neck, pulling up slightly to kiss him. “I would love that, thank you.”


“Well then my lady, why don’t we head out for a walk?” He asks as he takes his arm and drapes it over her shoulders and starts to guide it out the door.


Giggling, Buffy says, “Why thank you kind Sir.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 hour later, Spike is walking Buffy to the front of the house, just as his driver/bodyguards come back, from the airport with Xander and Willow.


Seeing who is getting out of the car, once it has come to a complete stop, she lets go of Spike’s hand and runs up to the car. “Willow, Xander, I missed you so much.”


“Missed you too, Buff.” Xander says a he moves to give her a hug, and then whispers in her ear, “He better be treating you right.”


“Just fine, but thanks for asking.” She tells him before she lets go of him and moves to give Willow a hug. “Missed you too, Will’s.”


“I know me too; our dorm room is so quiet without you.” Willow tells her.


After Buffy hugs Willow and steps back, Xander moves in between Willow and Buffy and throws and arm around both of his friends and starts to walk up towards the house where Spike is waiting and watching. As Xander goes to walk into the house with Buffy and Willow, he stops at Spike, “Nice house you have here, bleach boy.”


“Good to see you again to, Whelp.” Spike tells him as he starts to walk in behind them, to where Anya and Fred are waiting in the foyer. “Anya, would you mind showing Xander to his room and Fred would you be a dear and show Red, to her’s too. Lunch will be in about 30 minutes, in the dinning room.” Spike tells everyone as he continues through to his study.


“Thank you for this.” Buffy tells him after she has shut the door to his study.


“Buffy, they are your mates, you need to see them and they need to see you. Honestly I don’t think they would have let you come if I didn’t allow them to come and visit then move over here.” He tells her as he takes her in his arms.


“Would it, be kind of asking too much if Willow and Fred found a way to fall in love with each other?” Buffy asks the man as he holds her in his arms.


“I think it would be good for Fred if she and Red did manage to get together, and I think Anya could show Xander a thing or to as well.” Spike tells her as he leans down and kisses the top of her head.


“Yeah he could use someone as well; he was been single for far too long.” Buffy says as she agrees with Spike.


“Well luv, it would be best if we headed on out to the dinning room, lunch should be served soon.” Spike tells her as he lets go of her and takes a step back.


“Yeah ok,” She says not really wanting to remove his arms from around her.


“Don’t worry luv, we will have time for us later, but right now you have hungry mates and I have hungry employees, after lunch you can take them on at tour of the grounds and house, and spend some time catching up with them, I will see you again for supper if you don’t need me before.” Spike tells her has he starts to walk to the dinning room with her.


“Don’t you think they might be too tired to have a whole walking tour of the grounds and house, after all it is huge?” Buffy asks as they enter the dinning room, to find Anya and Xander already sitting there.


“Buffy, I must say thank you to you for having you friend come visit and move over here in a couple of months. I can see many orgasms coming my way, this week and in the future by him.” Anya tells Buffy, as Xander spits out the mouth ful of water he had just taken.


“We normally keep our liquid in our mouth, Xander,” Willow says to him as she enters the dinning room with Fred.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


5 minutes later the rest of Spike’s staff had entered the dinning room and set about chatting to get to know each other.