Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting, again it might go more than one week for posting RL is really busy right now. I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 14


Monday night, in Buffy and Spike bedroom after everyone has gone to bed for the night. “So luv, what did you do with you mates today?”


“We went over the list of College and Universities you gave Willow, then we all went around looking at them. I honestly didn’t believe that there were so many of them here in London.”


“So what ones did you go too?” Spike asked wondering if they went to all on the list.


“The University of London, did you know that it was one of the oldest University in this country, it was established in 1836. It also has a very good course that Willow is currently taking. We also went to Queen Mary University and it seems to be combined with 4 other Universities, but it seems to be all medical and I don’t think Willow had that in mind. The one she liked the most was Kings College, it looks to be a branch of the University of London.” She informed him.


“So did you go to the other 2 on the list as well?” Spike was a little surprised that she mentioned 3 and told him about them but nothing about the other 2.


“Yeah but they didn’t have what she wanted.” She told him honestly, before continuing, “She did fill out forms for next year, and her transcript is going to be transferred after the end of the year, they contacted the over seas department at UC Sunnydale. It has an over night person because of the time change.” Buffy informed him, as she started to undress for the night.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Over in Willow’s room the same night.


“So what do you think of England so far?” Fred asked Willow as they lounged on the bed.


“Well I liked all the colleges that we went to but liked Kings the best so; I am going to attend there next year.” Willow tells Fred.


“What about the people you have met so far?”


Leaning up and kissing Fred softly she says, “Is that your way of finding out what I feel about you?”


“Yes, in a way.” Fred answers honestly.


“Well then let’s just say I would like to see where this goes, we will have to be apart for a few months but if we can manage that I think we might be able to be together in the end.” Willow honestly tells her.


“Maybe William will even let me go visit you.” Fred tells her.


“We can only hope.” Willow tells her honestly.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Down in Anya’s room, with Xander.


As she rolls of Xander to lie beside him, she asks him “So are you ready for another go?”


“What is 2 times in one night not enough for you?” Xander says with surprise in his voice.


“You know we did it more that twice the first night you were here.” Anya points out.


“Yeah well give me a minute to recover, will you?” He asks making it clear he will go another round with her.


“I can’t believe you go home in 4 days.” Anya points out to him trying to buy him recovery time but also snaking her hand down to his cock and grabbing it in her hand.


As she starts to pump his shaft, he says “Well I will be back in a few months after that to live here, and work for William.”


“I know so maybe then when you come back we can start to work on a baby too.”


“Come again.” He shrieks out, as she starts to lower her body down him again to take his cock in her mouth.


“I want to have a baby someday and figure why not when you come back.” She told him as she engulfed his semi-hard cock in her mouth.


“Lets see how it goes after I come back, before we start talking about babies but it won’t hurt doing the practice, Oh god and keep doing that.”


Smiling around him, she says “I will if you promise not to cum.”


“Better stop then, because I can tell you Cumming will most definitely happen, why don’t you get up here and ride on me this time before we go to sleep.”


“With pleasure,” She tells him as she lets his now hard cock pop out of her mouth and climbs up him to slide down on his cock.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


The next following morning at Breakfast.


“So I take it everyone had a good night sleep?” Spike questioned as everyone sat down around the table.


“The best, thanks for letting them come and visit and giving Xander a job here.” Anya blurts out.


“Oh okay, so he is good then.” Spike say with a wink to Anya.


“Yep.”


“So what do you have planned tomorrow night I was thinking of taking Buffy, Red and Xander to the opera house, Fred you are welcome to come if you want to go with Red and you could come with Xander if you wanted Anyanka.”


“Love too.”


“Um William we don’t have the dresses for that.” Buffy points out to him.


“Never fear luv, you can go shopping today and buy some, on me even Fred and Anya. I will have Wes drive you to the Shopping Centre where you can all buy one.”


___________________________________________________________________________________


After hours of shopping and going to three different shopping centres, which were no where near each other, The Olive Branch, Capital shopping centre and The London Trocadero. The 4 young women returned home with their dresses and accessories, for the next night.

Buffy had chosen a Rosette Gown designed by Laundry, it had a Rosette detail on shoulder straps, V neckline; Empire waist, which she chose to help hide her slightly large stomach due to the baby she is carrying. The back was sheer detailed and 100% silk. It was also petrol colour to help highlight her eyes.


Willow, picked out a Printed Halter Gown also designed by Laundry, the colour of her hair really brought out the colours in the dress, Seaglass with multicolour abstract print, hers was also 100% silk, and has a sweetheart neckline; halter straps, and a ruched bust. Then a full skirt was attached to it.


While Buffy and Willow went with something to enhance parts of them, Fred went with something simple but elegant. With a white Satin Side-Shirred Gown, it was Lustrous satin crepe design and a Body-skimming bias-cut silhouette, by Chadwick’s.


Anya also went the simple route, in a black Ruched Spaghetti-Strap Dress; it was also by Chadwick’s. Ruched empire bodice with shirring at the waist and a long softly ruffled skirt, with a jewelled appliqué accent on the bodice of the dress. It was Polyester matte chiffon, for just a simple touch to the dress.