Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all your reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting, RL has been crazy right now so post might not be everyweek. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire Bride


Chapter 16


A few days after Willow and Xander left.


Buffy is sitting on the floor in a room across the hall from, hers and Spike’s bedroom when Fred came in. “Buffy are you alright?”


“Yeah, I’m fine, why do you ask?” She asks Fred, who had not only become her maid but her friend here in England.


“You’ve been quiet these last few days, you seem to spend all your time in here or your bedroom, or the room Master William gave you to paint or draw or do what ever you want in.” Fred points out.


“I just have a lot on my mind right now. Can you believe I am almost 5 months pregnant?”


“Yeah, you must be getting excited.” Fred suggest to her.


“Scared is more like it.” At Fred’s confused look she continues. “I’m I going to be hold him right, will she be getting enough from me, or should I be giving her more then breast milk. Will William still want me after I give birth? Just stuff like that.”


“Oh Buffy those are normal fears, all pregnant women have them, you will do fine, you will have William and all your friends around. It will be alright.”


“Thank you Fred, you are really a friend to me.” She says as she gives Fred a hug.


Getting up off the floor, Fred tells her, “I better get going and see what is for lunch.” As she leaves the room she passes Spike. “Hello, Master William I didn’t know you were there.”


“Its quite alright, Fred would you mine telling the cook that Buffy and I will most likely be going out for lunch today, that is if she wants to go.”


Fred blushes some, and tells him “I will let Rosemarie know.” Then continues down the hall.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Walking into the room, he says to Buffy “I can understand you fears; in fact I have had similar ones as well. But why would you think I would not want you after you have had the baby, you will be the mother of my child, if anything I would want you even more. I would love for you to be the mother of my children not just child, which means I will want you plenty.”


Ducking her head she says quietly, “I know but I am just scared, I miss my friend and family wish Mom could be here for this.”


“I wish your mom was here to pet, it is her first Grandchild, but she is not, I know I want my parents here too, hopefully they are all looking down on us now. I am sure that they are quite proud of us. Plus I am sure you could go and talk to Jenny at anytime.” Spike tells her honestly.


“Did you say something about going out for lunch?” Buffy asks when she leans up to give him a hug from her sitting position.


“Yes we can go out and eat, anywhere you would like.”


“I kind of like Cristini, it reminds me of places at home, when I lived in LA with mom and dad, as well as a couple places in Sunnydale.” She asked him shyly.


Chuckling he says to her, “You are to cute when you do stuff like that, figured you would want to go there so I called and made reservations for 1pm.”


“What and you’re just telling me now?”


“Go on luv, I am sure you can get ready in time.” He says as he helps her up then gives her a pat on the bottom to get her moving.


___________________________________________________________________________________


1.5 hours later they were entering Cristini, after being placed at their favourite table, they opened the menu’s to look at them.


“So what do you think you will be having today, luv?”


“I think I am going to have the Gorgonzola and walnut tortelli served with butter and parmasan. What do you think you will have?”


“Grilled rib-eye steak with artichoke and mushroom trifolati served with rocket.” He answers back to her just before the waiter comes to the table.


“May I take your orders?”

“Yes please, I will have the Gorgonzola and walnut tortelli served with butter and Parmasan, and to drink I will have a just a water.” Buffy tells him


“I will be having the Grilled rib-eye steak with artichoke and mushroom trifolati served with rocket, and to drink I will have a Jack Daniels.”


“Very well, both fine choices.” The waiter says just before he leaves to go bring in their orders.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


1.5 hours later they were talking as they walked through a park, not to far away from where the mansion is located.


“So, I have to go and see Giles tomorrow.” Spike tells her.


“What about is everything ok?” Buffy asked with worry in her voice.


“Everything is fine, he just wants to talk to me about what to expect with you as you get closer to when the baby is born and after. He said that he did it with all new fathers.” Spike explained to her.


“I think I understand; something along the lines of the breast is going to be used for feeding the baby there for off limits to you.” Buffy tried saying in a Giles like voice but ended with a laugh.


“As long as I can give them the attention I do, when we are intimate I think I will be fine.”


“I am sure you can work something out with the baby,” Buffy tells him.


“Yeah I can really see that conversation, so I know you use you mummy for food but daddy really likes to lick them when we have alone time, would it be okay if I continue?” He tells her with a smirk.


“Okay, okay I see your point, and you are a pig.” Buffy tells him trying to hide the fact she is getting cold and starting to shiver slightly.


Seeing her shiver he says, “Your getting cold we should head back.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


The next morning, Spike knocks on Giles’s office door.


“Come in,” Giles yells when he hears the knock on his door.


“You said you wanted to see me?” Spike asks as he came and sat down in a chair by the desk.


“Yes I wanted to talk to you about a few things involving Buffy and the baby.” Giles tells him.


“What would you like to tell me?” Spike asks a little concerned.


“The main thing I want to make you aware of is that when she gets farther on in her pregnancy you will not be able to make love to her.” Giles tells him with a pause to wait for Spike’s reaction.


“Why?” Spike questions with hurt in his voice.


“She is tiny and lets put it this way, I know you are not, things happen and you could cause her to go into early labour, I know it is hard but you will not be able to do those things.”


“I think we can handle that, will work around it some way, cause I don’t want us to harm the baby.” Spike tells him.


“After the baby is born, have you talked about how you will keep her from getting pregnant right away?” Giles asks him.


“I don’t want to use anything, I am almost 29 years old, would love to have another one right away.” Spike honestly tells him.


“I suggest you talk to Buffy about that.” Giles suggests.


“I will, but not right now.” Spike tells him.


“Very well, that is basically all I wanted to talk to you about.” Giles tells him.


“I want to go check on Buffy again before I have the meeting so I will see you later.” Spike tells him as he stands up to leave the office.