Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: I have chosen to add some of the Buffy Riley history after some of the heat about Buffy’s infidelity in the last chapter, I did not intend on adding any history, about either of their past life’s unless it came up, so there will be some Buffy other in this chapter. With that said there will still be some Faith/Buffy scenes, as both Spike and Robin would like to watch, Buffy frame of mind is also to please her future husband. So please bare with me for the next few chapters.


Riley is a very different Riley from on the show, so keep that in mind. No flames, as for what, now is revealed is not cheating. With that said please enjoy the chapter and there is some Abuse mentioned in this chapter.

I would also like to thank everyone for their reviews, and to spikes mrs for editting this. Also I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire's Bride


Chapter 18


The next morning, as Spike was showing Robin around the house, Buffy and Faith sat up in the 2nd floor lounge talking.


“Spike asked about the history between us last night.” Buffy informs her friend.


Scared some about what Buffy had revealed, Faith asks, “Did you tell him?”


“Yes, he is going to be my husband so I don’t want any secrets. He won’t be like Riley.”


“Did you just say you were getting married?” Faith questions with excitement in her voice.


Remaining calm, she tells her best friend, “Yes he asked me a few weeks ago, before Willow and Xander came actually.”


“Damn girlfriend and you never told me.” Faith remarked.


“Haven’t told anyone, we haven’t even set a date. I did make it clear though it would not be until the baby is born.” Buffy tells her.


“So I guess this visit better be made memorable, Faith says as she gets up and goes to sit by Buffy.


“What do you mean?” Buffy asks as Faith puts her hand on Buffy’s knee and leans in to kiss her, but before Faith manages to Buffy, firmly says “Don’t.”


“What? This is you and me, B we always kiss each other.” Faith says shocked.


“He’s not Riley, Faith; he is a caring sensitive man, who loves me, not an abusive bastard that would beat me until I ran to you or demand that the both of us sleep together so he could get his rock off, while he was at boot camp.” Buffy told her trying to hold the tears away.


Taking Buffy in her arms, she says trying not to cry at what her friend went through. “Oh B, I understand. Its okay no one will hurt you any more. I have Robin and a baby on the way, and you have Spike and a baby on the way. I guess it is about time we let ourselves grow up.”


Sniffling, Buffy tells her friend, “Why was I so stupid to let him do that to me?”


“Because you loved him B, you always let the ones you love hurt you the most.” Faith told her honestly.


“He was always worst when he got back from boot camp.” Buffy tells her friend, still not wanting to let herself cry anymore about it, then adds, “But that last time when he had you come over and proceeded to whip me till I bled as you made love too me was just to much. I was so glad, when he said after you left that he was leaving, to be with his girlfriend he met at camp.”


“That was the happiest day of my life too,” Faith tells her.


“It was? Why?” Buffy asks.


“Because it got you away from him. I was always so scared for you when you were with him. You wouldn’t tell anyone what he was doing to you and I was always so scared that he was going to end up killing you one of those days.” Faith tells her honestly, as she lets the tears roll down her cheeks as well.


After a few minutes of them both crying while holding on to each other, Faith raises her head and gives Buffy a slow but gentle kiss on the lips, which has Buffy pulling away from Faith, “Don’t” She then reminds Faith.


“Shh! B, you need it, you need to be comforted right now.” Faith tells her, trying to hide the hurt that Buffy is causing.


“The only one that can give me comfort now is, Spike, I love him and it has to be him. But he did say he like to watch us together, but I don’t know if I can do that.” Buffy tells her honestly as the 2 men come back into the room.


“Not sure if you can do what?” Spike asks as he sits down and cradles a very upset Buffy to him.


“Let you watch if I choose to sleep with Faith when they are over, even if I am doing it for you.” Buffy tells him, before continuing “I just don’t know if I can have you in the room, while I sleep with Faith after last time.”


Getting up from her seat beside Buffy, Faith gives Buffy a quick kiss on her forehead before saying, “Why don’t you take that fiancée of yours and go have a nap.” Then she walks over to Robin and says “come on, let’s leave them alone.”


After Faith and Robin left the room, Spike says “Well you know luv, I don’t have to be in the room when you sleep with Faith, and both Robin and me can still watch.”


“If I sleep with Faith, I never said I would be doing it.” Buffy reminds him.


“I am not going to make you but, it would be a nice gift for me if you did. I’m not him Buffy, I have seen two women together before, yes it can turn me on, but the only one I want is you. No pressure, just think about it and if you choose to lets just say there is a room set up with cameras in it so I would never even have to go in the room if you didn’t want me too.”


“Okay, I will think about it, but if I do it, it will partly be for you.” Buffy tells him as she leans up to kiss him.


“No it will be for you, now lets go and get that nap Faith suggested then you can call your other mates and tell them about the engagement, since you told Faith. I also have wanted you to call because I am going to let both Anya and Fred spend a week in Sunnydale; I figured they could go back when Robin and Faith do.” Spike suggest to her.


Getting up off the couch she says, “Lead the way for my nap, kind sir.”


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2.5 hours later, Buffy was on the phone to Willow.


“Hey Will’s, is Xander there?” She asks as Willow answers the phone at Buffy house in Sunnydale that they had both moved into after Buffy left.


“Yeah he just got in, why?” Willow asks her friend.


“Would you mind putting the speaker phone on, I have something to tell you both.” Buffy asks.


“Sure Buffy” Willow says as she switches it to speaker phone.


“Hey, Buff “ Xander says once it was switched over.


“Okay, I will start by telling you that both Fred and Anya are going to be coming back with Robin and Faith it that is okay with both of you?”


“It’s fine Buffy, I am in exams soon and Xander is almost done work as we are moving over there in about 3 to 4 weeks,” Willow tells Buffy.


“The other thing you might want to sit down for.” Buffy suggests to her friends.


“We are sitting, so you can tell us.” Xander says.


“Well, William asked me to marry him awhile ago and I said yes.” Buffy tells her friends.


“That is great Buffy, when is the big day?” Willow asks.


“Don’t know yet, but we’re not getting married till after the Baby is born.” Buffy tells them, before adding, “I have to go now, we’re leaving to go see a show soon.”


“Bye, Buff, congratulations.” Xander says.


“Bye Buffy call us later.” Willow tells her.


“Bye guys, I will.” Buffy says as she disconnects the call.