Author's Chapter Notes:
AN: There will be some Buffy other, but not Spike other. When we last left them all four were asleep in the same bed. Buffy will not sleep with Robin and Faith will not sleep with Spike. Thanks for all the reviews and to Spike mrs for editting this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire's Bride


Chapter 20


The next morning Buffy woke to find a very hard naked male body pressed to her back and the feeling of movement going on in her pussy as well as someone circling her clit. As she let out a moan she opened her eyes to find herself, still in the king size bed, in the room Spike told her to use with Faith the night before if they wanted too.


As she looked at Faith hoping she wasn’t caught she noticed that Robin was asleep and shirtless behind Faith. As she let out a moan again, Faith said, “We know you are awake B, so you might as well join us.”


Without a word Buffy leaned her head forward and took one of Faith nipples in her mouth, and started to suck out the rhythm she wanted to be touched in.


Not wanting to scare Buffy, Spike kept up his rhythm of pumping his finger in and out of her slick pussy, but did nothing to try and change it.


Wanting a little more pleasure Faith takes her hand off of Buffy’s clit and moves Buffy’s hand to her clit, as Buffy lets out a little whimper, from the loss. “Patience B, I will put it back, just moving your hand.”


Once Buffy starts to circle Faith’s clit with her finger, Faith puts her hand back on Buffy.


A few minutes later Robin wakes up, and sees what the girls are doing, with a quick look at Spike, he gets out of bed and undresses himself. Climbing back into bed, he gently lifts her so he can slide inside of her. Feeling what Robin is doing Buffy starts to pull away, so he reaches around and puts her hand back on Faith’s clit.


After Robin has settled himself back on the bed, Spike pulls his finger out of Buffy and slides in, getting another moan from Buffy, before she tenses.


Leaning over he says too her, “Don’t ever be ashamed of what we do in the bedroom, everyone is enjoying themselves so let yourself go.”


“Spike” She whimpers causing her to lift her head from Faith’s breast, as he starts to thrust in and out of her.


Tilting her head to Buffy, Faith starts to kiss Buffy as the 2 men continue to thrust in and out of them.

Before long, Faith breaks the kiss with Buffy to scream out her release, “Oh god, I am Cumming, Robin.”


Buffy starts her own, wailing as well to Spike as she started to cum, “Harder, faster I need to Cum, Ah Spike.”


When she starts to Cum, Spike smiles to himself and lets himself cum as well. “Buffy” He screams out.


Not wanting to be left out, Robin also screams out his release, “Faith”


__________________________________________________________________________________


After Cumming Spike rolls onto his back taking Buffy with him, then he helps her sit up and turn to face him.


Seeing what is happening to her friend, Faith pushed Robin onto his back and she mounts herself on top of him, as she looks over a Buffy.


Leaning down, both girls give the men they are under a kiss, before raising up and starting to ride them. Up and down and back and forth until, they felt their release come, as they came together, both of them slide off the men and positioned themselves face to face on their hands and knees, and started to kiss each other.


Whimpering at the loss of his girlfriend, Spike looks up and sees his girlfriend on her hands and knees, waiting for him to mount her and kissing her girlfriend away.


Quietly he said to Robin not wanting to disturb the kissing girl, “On three, one, two, and three.” Then they got up and both slide back into their women from behind.


Both girls startled for a moment but went back on kissing each other, never once letting the men behind them bother them.


As Spike felt Buffy walls tighten around him again, he had to fight hard not to cum and could tell that Robin was having the same problem as him.


Both men helped the girls lean back against their chest as they continued to thrust up inside them.


Slowly Buffy reached out with both hands and started to play with Faith nipples in their new kneeling position, so also reached over and started to fondle Buffy nipples, with little pinches and rubs.


Moaning, Buffy says, “God, don’t stop, with feels to good.”


“Know what you mean, B it is like a dream come true.” Faith says before letting a moan out as well.


Smirking Spike says before kissing Buffy neck, “Good to know we are filling your fantasies.”


Grinding down against Spike she manages to get out, “Not all, but don’t stop.”


“Oh don’t worry, I don’t plan on stopping any time soon, do you know what it does to me, to see you like this, being please by you best friend with me inside you. I don’t think I will be stopping anytime soon.” Spike tells her.


“Spike I am Cumming,” Buffy tells him.


“Me too, I am Cumming,” Faith adds to her silent Husband.


At the same time, Spike and Robin lean forward and whisper in their partners ear, “Cum for us.” Then let themselves come as well.


After they are all spent, Spike suggests, “Why don’t we all get some more rest and then we can decide what we are going to do for the day.”


Pouting, Buffy says “Oh alright.”


“What B, you want more?” Faith asked trying hard not to laugh at her.


“Yes”


Whispering in his girlfriend’s ear, he says “I will give you more later; this has been a real treat, what we just did; now why don’t you get some rest.”


“Okay, will we all get to play together again later, or just you and me?” She asks as she lies down to face him.


“It will all depend on what everybody wants.” Spike honestly tells her.


Smiling up at Spike she leans in and kisses him, before letting herself fall asleep in his arms.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 hour later, she woke to find that Spike had, had some food for all of them sent up to the room, they were staying in.


“Yummy, food, cause I am hungry.” She said as she got out of bed and prowled over to the food naked, picking up Danish, as Faith also got out of bed and went to the food.


“So do you know what you want to do for the rest of the day?” Spike asked the girls, as Faith leans down to lick the icing that feel off the Danish and onto the tip of Buffy’s breast.


“You’re looking at it.” Buffy tells him as she looks over and sees his cock harden.


Getting out of bed and coming around to sit on it, Robin says “I think that can be arranged,” Feeling his cock harden at the sight of Buffy holding Faith to her breast.


“Good, because I know we both have a few fantasies we want to try with another male around, only think is it will mean you guys will have to take your turns.” Buffy told them.


“Anything for you luv, anything for you.” Spike told her, as he got up and out of bed and grab a coffee to drink.