Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it is taking so long between updates realife is crazy right now. Thank for all the reviews and to Spikes mrs for editting it. Again I do not own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 23


1 week after Willow and Xander arrive in England.


Rolling over in bed, to look at her husband to be, Buffy asks him “So what time is the photographer coming at today, because I also have my last dress fitting today.”


“Don’t worry your pretty little head about anything, your fitting is in the after noon and I have the photographer coming around 11am that way there you can have a rest before you and Willow go for your fitting.” Spike told her as he leaned in to kiss her.


Smiling she asks him, when they had ended the kiss, “So are you worried about what everyone is going to say about you showing up at this party, with a younger very pregnant girlfriend on your arm?”


“Nope, you are mine and no one is going to take you away from me. Not even the Queen of England.” Spike tells her as he starts to get out of bed, “Why don’t we have a shower and go down and some thing to eat.”


“I like that idea.” Buffy says as she uncovers her naked body from the covers.


Spike walks over and helps her out of bed, not bothering with a robe he walks her to the bathroom that is off the bedroom, and sits her on the toilet while he starts the water. After the water is at the temperature he desires, Spike then helps her up off the toilet again and into the shower, following her in and closing the shower door behind him.


“I love you,” She tells him as he turns to face her.


“I love you too, Luvs now let’s get you clean so we can go down and eat breakfast.” He tells her as he starts to soap her body.


“You know I can do things myself right, Spike?” She asks him when she feels him starting to wash her.


“Yes, but if you think I am taking another risk and letting you almost fall in the tub again then you are crazier then my ex Dru.” Spike tells her.


“Sorry, I know you care, and I love you for it.” Buffy told him as he washed off his body as well.


“Buffy you know I will not let anything happen to you, I was so scared when Harmony showed up and started to threaten you. Just as I am scared that something will happen at this party but, I know I can’t keep you home because of all my fears.” He tells her.


“William look at me,” She waits for him to look at her before she continues. “I love you and I know you want to protect me all the time, you did good you finally got Harmony out of lives, the day she was arrested and thrown into the back of a police car was a good day for me. I am sure everything will be fine at the party as well, and if something happens we can deal with it.” Buffy tells him.


“I know,” He said when he started to wash her hair.” Hearing Buffy moan when he massaged her scalp had him smiling to himself. “Like that do you?”


“Love it,” She answered back.


“Good lets get you rinsed off” he tells her as he quickly rubs his soaped hands through his head and puts her under the shower again before he said, “So I can comb your hair and take you down to breakfast.”


“Oh I like, do you think Xander and Anya will be down at breakfast.”


“I don’t know love, I know you have not seen much of you mate, since he has got here, it seems like every time I call Anya for something she is shagging him.”


“Be glad you only heard it, I went down to visit and their door was not fully closed the other day,” Buffy tells him as he gets her out and starts to dry her off.


“Oh I had the pleasure of finding them in my office the day after they arrived; let me tell you seeing your mate thrusting himself into her on my desk will not go away anything soon.” Spike tells her.


“Well we will just have to get rid to that memory.” Buffy tells him as he started to comb her hair.


“Well maybe if you are a good girl we can shag on my desk again later today.” Spike suggests to Buffy.


“But why would I want to be good, Mr. Prattel?” Buffy asks as she starts to bounce some on the bed knowing she would be sliding up and down his hard on.


“Keep that up and we will be shagging instead of going for breakfast.” Spike told her, as he finishes doing her hair.

Pouting she continues what she is doing, “But we only have a week before, we have to stop making love to each other.”


“Buffy if you were not pregnant I would say to hell with breakfast and shag you all day and not care, but you are and that little one needs the nutrition from the food you eat.” He then kisses her and gets up, to get dressed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that day, Buffy comes out of her room dressed in a robe, as she walks to where William is seated with the photographer, she asks, “So where are we talking the pictures?”


“I figured in the living room.” Spike told her as she walked up to them, in the sitting room not far away from their bedroom.


“The living room, you do know what I am wearing under this, why not here or in the babies room.” Buffy asks.


“Because the lighting is the best in the living room, if you’re worried the staff will see you, we can close the doors.” Spike tells her as he gives her a kiss.


Taking his hand, after kissing him, she starts to walk off towards the living room, leaving the photographer to follow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once down in the living room she turns to the photographer and asked him, “How do you want me?”


“Normally I start with a side profile.” He told her as he started to take the camera out of the bag.


“Sounds good and easy,” Buffy says as she strips out of her robe, leaving her in a white shear outfit that does up between her breasts and falls open around her stomach.


“That is a prefect outfit for these kinds of pictures,” The photographer tells her as he motions for her to stand over in a certain stop near the front wall of the room. “Now if you would go stand over there and turn to face your left we can get started.


Buffy goes over to the spot she was told and then she asks, “What should I do with my hands?”


“Could you place your right one across your breasts and the other one around the bottom of where your baby is sitting in you?”


Once Buffy does as he instructs to her, he said “Very good Buffy just relax a bit and it will be alright.” Then he starts to take pictures of her.


After a couple shots he then calls William over. “It’s your turn to get in the pictures William.”

Walking over to Buffy Spike asks “how do you want me?”


“Could you kneel down and place your ear against the baby, facing me, and Buffy could you take the hand on your breast and place it on the top you his head.”


After Buffy and Spike do what was asked of them, he says “Very good,” and starts to take pictures again.


The next hour was filled with different poses of Buffy and Buffy and Spike showing off her baby inside her stomach.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that day, Buffy gets ready to go with Willow and Gunn who has become her permanent bodyguard, for her final dress fitting since the party is only a few days away.