Author's Chapter Notes:
OH my I am doing an update, I really hope I have not lost any readers. I am sorry it has taken so long Real Life has been busy right now for me and my editor. It actually took over a month to get it back, as she was so busy too. I hope you enjoy and review, I thank everyone that has been reviewing, On a side note I am putting my other story on hold for now as I need to have time to write it till the middle of April I seem to be busy. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 24


As Buffy entered the dress shop with Willow and Gunn, the shop attendant that has been doing her fittings so far came out from behind the counter to meet them.


“Why don’t you look lovely Ms. Summers, it shouldn’t be long now, will it before the baby is born?” The shop attendant asked, walking up to the group of people.


“No only about 8 weeks left.” Buffy tells her with a smile.


“Well you are glowing and must be pretty excited if not a little scared, first time parents always got through that.” She explained to Buffy.


“Yes we are in a way.” Buffy says to her.


Nodding her head, the shop keeper says, “Now why don’t we get on to why you are here, I have your dress in change room number 3.”


“Thank you,” Buffy tells her as she starts to head that way with Willow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


10 minutes later Buffy comes out of the change room, with Willow.


“Oh don’t you look lovely Ms. Summers.” The shop attendant says to Buffy seeing her in the dress, before motioning for her to step up on the step. “Would you please step up here?”


Buffy walks up the step and carefully steps on it, waiting for the attendant doing her final fitting to have a look at the dress.


Checking the length of the dress the looseness of the breast and under breast area, the shop attendant then says, “It is perfect will you be taking it today or coming back to get it. I understand the party is in it a couple days.”


“Today if that is alright?” Buffy asks.


“That is fine, why don’t you go change now, then you can get back to you lovely husband to be.” The shop attendant suggests to Buffy, helping her down from the step so she could go in and get changed again with Willow.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 days later, Buffy was getting ready for the party in Willow’s room, while William was getting ready in their room.


Coming out of Willow’s room, she meets William at the top for the stairs, taking her in his arms, he says “why don’t you look lovely in that black strapless dress with some leopard detailing through the dress and then you have a matching shawl to go with it.”


“You don’t look to bad yourself,” She tells him while blushing.


Putting out his arm to her, he asks “Shall we?”


Taking his arm, she responds back to him “We shall.” then they start to walk down the stairs.



_____________________________________________________________________________________


30 minutes later, they were pulling up in front of where the party was to take place at the Palace. Stopping the car in front of the sideway where a valet was waiting Spike opened his door to get out, by the time he got around to the side of the car to help Buffy out the Valet had already helped her out, he handed his keys to another waiting valet and took the ticket handed to him.


Taking Buffy’s hand he says “Come on luv let’s go inside.” Then they walk to the door, where it was opened for them.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once inside he leads her to the ballroom in the palace where the party is to take place.


Looking at the beautifully decorated ceilings and the red walls and floor, with a cherry red table she says “William this is Beautiful.”




“Yes it is, luv, why don’t we go and see where we are to sit, and then we can mingle a bit. How does that sound to you?” Spike suggests to her.


“Yes, thank you. I never would have dreamed that I would be coming to a party at Buckingham palace, held in a state room.” She tells him as he continues to lead her around the room, to where the tables are.


“Been coming to these things for years, they are quite easy actually, after all they are just people like you and I. Just remember if it is too much for you, tell me and we will go home.” Spike told her as he got to the table which held their name card.


“I will thank you for bringing me.” Buffy tells him with a smile.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


30 minutes later they were all asked to take their seats so the Royal family could arrive.


Spike then led her back to their seats where he said to her, “Not to much longer now luv, we should be eating dinner soon.”


“Smiling up at him, just before the Royal family walked in, she said “That is okay not sure how much I can eat anyways.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________


20 minutes later they were bringing around the salad to start the meal off, once they had a salad, they then were given some roasted Pheasant, with a rice and mushroom sauce to go with it, as well as some vegetables.

After the main course was served they were given for dessert, a slice of Victoria Sponge cake and a scoop of ice cream.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 weeks later, they were in Giles office and he had just finished checking the progress on the baby. “Well everything looks good, but I regret to inform you that it has come to the time, that you will need to stop having sexual intercourse, I will allow you to have it tonight, but starting tomorrow you will have to find other ways to please yourself.”


“We can do that,” Buffy told Giles.


“I want to see you in a week.” Giles tells him before dismissing them. “You may go now.”


“Getting up from the chair he was sitting in, Spike says “Come on luv, let’s go to bed.”


“I love the way you think, there kind sir.” Buffy says getting up as well.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Once out of the door to Giles office, she unbuttons her shirt and throws it at Spike before saying “Catch” then starts up the stairs on the way to their bed room. As she rounds the corner to the wing where their bedroom in located and no one else’s, she unties the side tie to her wrap around skirt leaving her only in her bra and panties.


Running up to her, he picks her up and carries her to the bed, before gently placing her on it stripping out of his clothes as quick as possible and settling himself between her legs.


“Now Spike, in me now.” She says to him.


He enters her in one quick movement, being careful of the baby inside her.