Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it has taken me so long to update, Realife has been a pain. Editted by spikes mrs, and thanks for all the reviews, I will try to have the next chapter out sooner. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 25


2 weeks after Giles informed Buffy and Spike that they could no longer have and form of penetration during their love making, Spike come home, from his weekly poker game one night to find her in the pool.


Walking to the pool he says to her “it’s a little late to be here all by yourself don’t you think?”


“I could not sleep, so I got up for a swim, besides I needed to make sure the young ones were in bed, since I had to for go a swimsuit.” She told him with a smile, before she asks “So you coming in?”


Groaning he says as he pulls his black t-shirt over his head, “You know we can go out and buy you a new swimsuit tomorrow.” Then he starts to undo his belt as well.


“Could but who says I want it, I have been horny as hell, tonight and the jets have helped some.” She told him with a smile.


Since he was done undressing he threw his clothes aside and dives into the pool, coming up not to far away from her, he then swims over to her and pins her up against the side of the pool, being careful not to hurt he baby. Leaning down some he kisses her, and lets his one hand slide to her clit, parting her folds and gently massaging, before he says “Horny you say well lets just see what we can do about that.”


Letting out a quiet moan, she says “I want you William, will you please just make love to me?”


“You know what Giles said, Buffy as much as I want to right now we can’t.” He tells her as he kisses her again, on the lips.


“Don’t care please, just make love to me, I am so horny, and I need it.” She whispers in his ear as she wraps her arms around him.


Seeing that she would not take no for an answer he says, “Alright we will go slowly at the first sign you are in pain or anything I am stopping.”


Buffy nods, her agreement as she let him lift her out of the pool to lay on her back with her legs dangling in to pool, he then spreads them a little wider and moves his mouth to her clit, even though they were in the pool, he still wanted to make sure she was ready for him to enter her.


As Buffy screams out her orgasm, he lifts her up and moves her up a bit farther so he can get out and re-spreads her legs, then he positions his hard cock at her entrance and slowly thrusts into her.


Before long they both had cum and Spike was pulling out of her, when he noticed a couple drops of blood, so he tells her “Don’t move, your bleeding luv, I am just going to give Giles a call then will bring you over to the hot tub to see if that will help.” He then gets up and goes over to where his cell phone is in his pants pocket and pulls it out going back over to Buffy.


As he is talking to Giles, Buffy yells “I am still horny so we are not done, William.”


Hanging up his phone, he says “Giles said he would get ready and come, let’s get you into the hot tub, and then I will let you have your way with me, until Giles gets here.” He then helps her stand and go over to the hot tub; he helps her in and then gets in himself.


Once he was in the hot tub, Buffy was already climbing up his body and preparing to lower herself on his cock.


He then reached his hands out to help steady her as she started to ride him.


As Giles walked up to them, she was Cumming again, and he tells Spike, “Please do no put any of your ejaculations inside her, I need to be able to see if this is doing her and the baby any damage.” He then lays some blankets down by the hot tub and goes over to it saying, “If you don’t mine dear I would like to look you over to see if you are going into labour,” One thing Giles did not tell William on the phone was if she was this horny as he had told him, then the baby would most likely be coming tonight.


Giles then helped her out of the tub and helped her lay down, as he inserted his fingers to check and see if she was dilated or not, she tried to grind down on them, she was so horny she did not care, if it was the doctor or Spike as long as she got something to help with the relieve. Giles then quickly pulled his fingers and hands away, while he said. “Yes I do believe we might see a baby tonight, but why don’t you go back and keep doing what you were doing with William, I am sure it will help it come sooner.”


He then helps her up and back into the hot tub with Spike, seeing that they are in fact in the process of rejoining he goes over and takes a seat in one of the lounge chairs trying very hard not to pay attention to what is going on a few feet away, but he also knows that he needs to be there.


After about 30 minutes he goes back over to them and says “I believe it would be a good idea to check and see how much progress she has made.” He then holds his hand out to help Buffy out of the hot tub, and getting her back into the position he needs her to be in, this time when he inserts his fingers he makes sure to do it quickly then says “You are have way there, if you keep this up in about another 30 minutes to an hour we will have a baby to deliver.”


Helping her back into the hot tub he goes back over and sits in his chair from earlier, about 40 minutes later he goes back over to them and says, “I do believe we might have a baby to be born now.” Helping her out of the hot tub for what he hoped to be the last time, he then positions her while waiting for William to come out as well.


This time when he check he was able to tell she was now fully dilated, and told her, “Okay now on the count of 3, you will push. 1, 2, 3 push.”

Buffy then pushes with everything she had to push, and relaxed when he told her to relax.


After a good 30 minutes of pushing Giles had the head out and told her to wait a few minutes as he suctioned out he nose and mouth, the then helped guide the shoulders out and told her “Alright you are doing great one last push should have the baby out. Again on the count of 3, 1,2,3 push.”


Buffy pushed again and the rest of the baby came out, the next thing she heard was “Congratulations you have a girl.”


“We did it Buffy we have a beautiful little girl, do you still want to call her what we had picked out?” Spike asks as Giles lays the baby down on Buffy’s chest.”


“Yeah Candice Marie Prattel.” Buffy tells them.


“Very nice name, I will give you a few minutes and then we must bring her in and get her ready to go to the hospital to be looked over, it is a must for all out of hospital births.” Giles tells them as he starts to collect his things.


Chapter End Notes:
Well like, hate it let me know.