Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again to spikes mrs who looked this over for me, also thanks for all the reviews. I don't own them just like to play with them, I also don't own the movies in this fic either. I have enclosed at the bottom a copy of what both are about. They were on the list of out theatres website, since I can't go to a movie theatre I don't know if they have played or are future.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 3


7 pm in front of Stevenson hall, Buffy is waiting for the handsome stranger named Spike to come and pick her up. She is wearing a red halter top and a long black skirt that goes down to her ankles. Trying not to panic too much she starts to fidget with her hands, opening and closing them as well as wringing them to together.


Just then a black Mustang pulls up near Buffy, and the man in question hops out of it. Walking up to Buffy and he takes her hand, and bringing it to his mouth for a kiss, as he finishes kissing the back of her hand, and he says to her “You look lovely tonight.”


“Thanks your not, too bad yourself.”


Still holding on to her hand, he motions to the car with his other, “Well shall we?”


“Yes we shall.” She says with a quick giggle to ease some tension in her, as he leads her to his car.


Once inside the car, he starts the engine and starts to back out of the parking space he had parked in, upon leaving the parking lot, he says to her. “I figured I would do the normal first date stuff, dinner where we have a chance to talk and a movie, if you are up for it.”


“Thanks just so you know I have never done this before.” She states as she turns her head and looks him in the eyes.


Teasing, “never done what, surely you have been on a date before a lovely woman like you.”


“Yes I have been on dates before, just broke up with my boyfriend 3 months ago.” She states and he feels a little jealous at the mention of the said ex. “No what I have never done before is go out with someone I don’t even know and older than me at that.”


“You’re scared aren’t you?” Spike points out.


“Yeah I am scared; I have no idea of knowing what you want, for all I know you could be doing this to get me into bed with you.”


“Well let me put it this way, if all I wanted was for you to end up in bed with me it would have happened last night, I am not saying I will never want you in my bed, if this works out and we keep on dating eventually I would like you to join me in bed. With that said I am not a saint I have gone out to meet women just to bring them back to my bed in the past, but I will and do not do that when I am in a relationship.” Spike tells her.


“Thank you”


“For what, pet?” He looks at her questionably.


“For helping to put me at ease a little bit more.” She then expels a breath and starts to relax a bit more.


“Your welcome then.” With a smile, he then as he turns into the parking area at the Temptation Arms hotel, he finds a parking spot and pulls in as he is turning off the car and undoing his seatbelt, he says. “Well we are here now, so I say why don’t we go in and have a bit of a chat and a bite to eat.”


“Sounds good to me.” She informs him as she undoes her seatbelt as well and goes to open her door, at the same time he is getting out of the car.


Seeing what she is doing as he closes his door, he states. “Oh no you don’t it is my job to help the lady out of the car.” Then he walks around it to help the waiting Buffy out of the car. Once she is out of the car he links elbows with her and starts to walk into the hotels dining room outside entrance.


As they wait for someone to come and take their name so they can be seated, Buffy looks around the hotel. “This is gorgeous, I have actually never been here before, but I have heard a lot of stories and it is also the fanciest restaurant in Sunnydale, Thank you.” She informs him as she leans up and kisses his cheek.



Trying to hide the blush, “Your welcome luv, I had no idea where to take you and since I am staying in the hotel, I figured that I would just book us reservations here, the restaurant looked fancy enough.” He tells her as the Maitre d comes back to the little booth.


“Name please?” The Maitre d says in a snobbish tone.


“Prattel, William.”


Looking down the list until he finds the name, “Aw yes, right this way Sir.” The Maitre d commands as he picks up to menus and starts to lead them to a private room and their table. Pulling out Buffy’s chair first he seats her then he does the same for Spike, before leaving the room. “I will send your server in with a bottle of champagne for you.”


“You really didn’t have to do all this, William.” Buffy comments when they are alone in the room together. “And it also answers my first question of what your real name is.”


“I wanted to, and yes my real name is William, but I prefer Spike, it puts a lot more fear into people. Now that you know my name would you be so kind to tell me your real name?”


“Buffy Summers.”


“Buffy, I would have figured your real name was Elizabeth.”


“Nope Mom named me Buffy.” Buffy says trying not to think of the sadness of the last few months with her mother being sick.


“I need to ask you this and I hope you are not offended. We did touch on it some in the car, but how old are you Buffy?”


“18, I will be 19 in January. You look a lot older than me.”


“I am about 10 years to be exact. I am 28. As you said earlier you haven’t gone for an older man before, I don’t normally go for younger women either, but something in you was just calling for me, to get to know you and see where it goes.”


________________________________________________________________________


1.5 hours later they were entering the lobby of the Sunnydale movie theatre.


“So what would you like to see?” Spike asks as they look to see what is showing and what they will be able to see with the time it is.


“It is kind of a toss up between Lucky you and Knocked up.” Buffy throws out to him while she reads the descriptions of the two movies.


“Well lets see, Lucky you is about a high stakes poker player and a singer, who helps him and Knocked up is about someone getting pregnant and learning to know their babies father.” Spike points out to her.


“I think I would rather see Lucky you tonight, I can see the other another time with Willow or Faith, and it doesn’t really seem like a movie many men would attend.”


“Aright 2 ticket for Lucky you coming up.” He tells her walking away to get the tickets.

________________________________________________________________________


2.5 hours later, they were pulling into the parking lot at USC Sunnydale.


“I had a wonderful time tonight.” She tells him as he helps her out of the car and starts to walk her to her dorms door.


“I am glad, maybe then you will agree to see me again then.”


Leaning up to kiss him before her answer, she says “Yes.”


Pulling her to him, and kissing her, he asks. “Oh luv, what are you doing to me?”


Grazing her hand over his erection, she shyly replies, “I do know what I am doing to you,” then kisses him again.


“You better get going before that not taking you to my bed, becomes taking you to my bed.” He points out to her.


Nodding her head, she then reaches into the front pocket on her purse, and pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to him. Before turning around and throwing over her shoulder, “Call me.” Then she walks into the Dorm.


________________________________________________________________________


3 Weeks later they were back at his room, in the hotel after having yet another fancy dinner in the restaurant. In which Buffy still had no idea that he owned it or that he is a Millionaire at all! Since he wanted to wait a little longer to tell her.


“I have something I need to talk to you about,” He tells her after sitting on the couch beside her and handing her, her champagne.


“Your breakings up with me aren’t you.” Buffy asks with a worried look on her face.


“No not that, but I am leaving for a while, there has been an emergency in England that I have to go and take care of. I am not sure how long it will take but I will come back to you. I promise.” He tells her as he kisses her.


“I’ll wait for you to come back, when are you leaving?”


“Tomorrow afternoon, I know it is short notice, but I just found out this morning.”


Putting her glass on the table as she stands up, she undoes the ties on her halter dress, and lets it pool at her feet, leaving her in a red lace thong. “Then I guess we better make the most of tonight then. Make love to me William.”


Putting his glass on the table and pulling her back to him and straddling her over him, he starts to lean his head towards her nipple. “I think we can arrange that.” Then he captures a nipple between his lips.


Throwing her head back and moaning at the sensations he is causing her, she lets out an “I love you.”


Stopping his attention on her nipple to kiss her lips he says, “That is good, because I love you too, why don’t we move this to the bedroom.” He suggests as he feels her ground herself on his aching hard cock through their clothes.


Once in the bedroom, his clothes melt away and he removes her thong. As he goes to settle himself between her legs to taste her, he hears “No foreplay, I am more that wet enough for you, can you make love to me now.”


He then climbs up her body and kisses her while he enters her. Slowly they move together at first then start to move faster as they build up speed it also brings on their release, with a shout of each others names they are calling out their release.


“I love you” She tells him as he rolls off of her and spoons in behind her.


“Love you too.” He replies to her.


“Sleepy now” Buffy yawned with her hand covering her mouth.

“Get some sleep luv; I’ll be here when you wake up.”


Buffy then falls into a peaceful sleep and Spike reaches down to remove his condom. As he reaches down his hand comes in contact with bare skin on his cock. ‘Oh god, I forgot the condom, I hope she won’t be mad if she ends up pregnant, hopefully she is on the pill and that is why she didn’t mention it. Now should I tell her or not. No if she doesn’t say anything she has to be on the pill, she did mention the first night she broke up with he boyfriend a few months ago, I could tell she wasn’t a virgin; she has to be on the pill. Oh god I am so screwed what am I going to do if she isn’t and ends up pregnant, lets not forget that the only other person I have ever had unprotected sex with before was my dark princess Drusilla. Alright brain shut down and let me sleep, everything will be alright, and it has to be.’



AN: The descriptions of the two movies are as follows I have taken them off of our Famous player website, don’t own them.


Lucky you- In the world of high-stakes poker, Huck Cheever (Eric Bana) is a blaster-a player who goes all out, all the time. But in his personal relationships, Huck plays it tight, expertly avoiding emotional commitments and long-term expectations. When Huck sets out to win the main event of the 2003 World Series of Poker-and the affections of Billie Offer (Drew Barrymore), a young singer from Bakersfield-there is one significant obstacle in his path: his anger toward his father, L.C. Cheever (Robert Duvall), the poker legend who abandoned Huck's mother years ago. As these two rivals progress toward a final showdown at the poker table, Huck learns that to win in the games of life and poker, he must try to play cards the way he has been living his life and live his life the way he has been playing cards.


And Knocked up- Allison Scott (Heigl) is an up-and-coming entertainment journalist whose 24-year-old life is on the fast track. But it gets seriously derailed when a drunken one-nighter with slacker Ben Stone (Rogen) results in an unwanted pregnancy. Faced with the prospect of going it alone or getting to know the baby's father, Allison decides to give the lovable doof a chance. An overgrown kid who has no desire to settle down, Ben learns that he has a big decision to make with his kid's mom-to-be: will he hit the road or stay in the picture? Courting a woman you've just Knocked Up, however, proves to be a little difficult when the two try their hands at dating. As they discover more about one another, it becomes painfully obvious that they're not the soul mates they'd hoped they might be. With Allison's harried sister Debbie (Mann) and hen-pecked brother-in-law Pete (Rudd) the only parenting role models the young lovers have, things get even more confusing. Should they raise the baby together? What makes a happy lifetime partnership after all? A couple of drinks and one wild night later, they've got nine confusing months to figure it out...