Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to spikes mrs for looking this over and thanks for the reviews, Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


AN: Before I start the chapter, lets recap were everyone currently is living.


In Sunnydale, you have Buffy, Xander, Willow, Faith and Robin, Cordelia was mentioned but is in LA pursuing an acting career, and does not have much contact with the rest of the gang, and Riley who broke up with Buffy a couple months before to join the army.


In England we have, Spike naturally, Anya his personal assistant of sorts, Drusilla and Harmony his ex’s. Gunn, Wesley and Wesley’s wife Tara, as well as Angel who are his body guards. All three have been seen in Sunnydale. Giles is his personal Doctor, and there was mention of a shy Texas women one can only guess who that is.


Now on with the next Chapter, I do not think I left anyone out.


Chapter 6


The evening after Giles had arrived; Willow, Xander, Robin and Faith come into Buffy’s house. Willow walks up the stairs to go and see Spike. Where she finds him lying on the bed with Buffy holding her to him but quietly talking to his bodyguard Charles Gunn.


“If you don’t mind we, would like to talk to you downstairs for a minute, Spike.” Willow says as she clears her throat to get their attention.


Looking at Gunn before answering, he replies “Sure Red.” and starts to get off the bed.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Downstairs the gang is sitting quietly, waiting for Spike and Willow to come down.


As Spike follows Willow down the stairs and into the living room, where he takes a seat in an arm chair to the left of the couch, he then takes in the appearances of her friends before asking. “What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?”


Xander was the first to speak up, “Did you mean what you told Willow yesterday that you would take her over to England with you, if you need to, so she could be better.”


“Every word of it could even hook you up with my staff maintenance and have you fixing up the house with everyone else.


Faith then steps in where Xander’s questioning left off, “We have been talking about it since last night and this morning and basically came up with a decision to the problem at hand. Do you love her?”

“With all my heart.” Spike simply states.


“And you will take care of her, not let anything happen to her, as well as let us come see her and visit when ever we want.” She adds to her questions.


“Yes to all of it, I could find work for all of you; I am not sure what you all do.” Spike pauses for a minute trying to think if Buffy had told him. “I do know, Willow is in school and Xander is working in construction.”


“I am a principal of the local High School,” Robin speaks up for the very first time.


“I am 5 by 5 staying at home doing nothing but being a good wife to him, right now someday I would like to teach self defence or something like that.” Faith informs him.


“I’m sure we can work something out for both of you if you decided to move to England, but it is not definite that I am even, going to take Buffy there.” Spike informs them.


Willow picks up and tells him what the others haven’t, “here’s the thing, Buffy is not getting better, it has taken a lot out of us, we love our friend dearly, but also realize you can give her the care that she needs right now. If you are willing to keep her here for her birthday that is in a few days, I am willing to transfer to England for next year, I will have to finish this year, here but there is only about 2 to 3 months left and I can go visit her when we get long breaks.”


“You guys, really mean that that you are willing to let a man you don’t even know well, take your friend across the world?” Spike asks surprised that he is being allowed to do this.


“Yes, Buffy is in love with you and the few days you have been with her, there has already been a change in her, We talked about it last night, both me and Robin and would love the opportunity to live in a new place.” Faith tells him.


“But I would have to say here until the end of the school year, but first thing tomorrow I am putting a transfer in for London, England.” Robin, informs him.


“Thank you” Spike says with a smile on his face.


“Were not done,” Xander pipes in. “I will stay and keep Willow company then if the offer to work for you still stands, I will be moving out there at the same time that Willow does.” Xander then tells him.


“Will always stand, I am a man of my word.” Spike tells him before he turns back to Willow. “Would you like me to set you up in an Uni over there, to make it easier on you?”


“It might help me.” Willow tells him.


“About the last part, yes I believe, it will take a couple days to pack her some things here, I will let you all help with that, then I will leave you to the job of doing more so with the house. What is done with this house will be her decision; I will pay for the bills on it until she decides what to do. So we will leave after her birthday then, now if you don‘t mind, I would like to get back upstairs to her.” Spike tells them.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Spike walks back into Buffy’s room with a smile on his face; he walks back over to Buffy and lies down beside her, before he addresses Gunn. “We will be going back home in less then a week.”


“What about her? I thought you were going to stay with her?” Gunn asks.


“She is coming back to England with us, I want Giles to care for her, help her get better, and he can’t do it here. I have offered all her friends jobs. Red will continue her schooling and maybe by the time she is ready to start in England, Buffy will be able to as well.” Spike informs him.


“I don’t think I understand, you mean they are just going to let you take their friend.” Gunn asks him with a look of confusion on his face as well as in his voice.


“Yeah, but only if I let them, give her a birthday party since her birthday is in a couple days, I also told them I would employ them or they might not have been so motivated to let me.” Spike tells him.


With a laugh Gunn says, “Always the business man.”


Grinning, “I just know how to go after what I want.” Spike tells him.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 Days later, Buffy’s friends have all joined Spike in her room to help celebrate her 19th birthday with her, since the next day Buffy is going to be flying of to England with Spike and his staff that are in Sunnydale.


Walking up to Buffy, Willow says “here Buffy this is from me.” Then she hands her the gift.


Taking the gift from Willow, Spike says “Thank Red.” Then he moves his hands to Buffy’s to help the barely there girl open it.


After doing that with Willow’s gift, he then proceeds to do the same with everyone else’s. After celebrating for a few hours they all leave and tell Spike they will see him in England in a few weeks time when they have Spring break.


As they all leave the house, Spike lays back with Buffy in his arms as he thinks to himself, I can’t wait to get her back home to the mansion in England with me, to share the joy of her and our son or daughter with her in my home land.