Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again to spikes mrs for editting this, and for all the lovely reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Millionaire’s Bride


Chapter 8


A week has pasted since Buffy has left with Spike to go to his home in England. Her four remaining friends were once again all seated in Buffy’s living room. They had been going through some more of Buffy’s things so they could take them over when Willow and Xander went in a few weeks.


“I wonder how she is doing?” Xander asks as he sits back down in a chair from getting himself a can of pop out of the fridge.


“When I was talking to Spike last night, he said that there was no change.” Willow informed the group.


“B, has always been so in control, I hope she gets out of this depression soon.” Faith states.


“I know it just seems so strange, not being able to call and talk to her, there are so many things I want to tell her.” Willow said to everyone.


In which she received nods of agreement though out the room.


Looking at everyone, Xander asks, “well are we done for the day or should we pack some more?”


“I’d say we are done for the day, I know there are other things I would rather be doing on my Saturday afternoon.” Faith told the group.


“So are we Bronzing it tonight then?” Xander then asked.


“Yep, sounds good.” Willow said.


“So we will see everyone tonight,” Faith said as she stands from her seat, and starts to walk to the door.


“I guess I better go too, if I know what is good for me.” Robin says getting up as well and following Faith out.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


2 hours later, at Faith and Robin Wood’s place.


“I love you, you know that right.” Robin asks her as they recover from the orgasm they both just shared.

“Of course I know that, I married you didn’t I?” Faith asked as she rolls on top of him, sliding his cock between her fold, and starts to rock back and forth on his cock.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


3 hours later, Faith and Robin were waking up from their love making induced nap.


“Do you think we should tell the gang that we went to Vegas for Christmas and got married?” Faith asks, getting out of bed to find something to wear for when they go out that night.


“They might be hurt with everything going on with Buffy, but yeah it might be a good idea to tell them.” Robin points out to her.


“Kay, we will tell them, tonight.” Faith says as she pulls out a leather pair of pants and crop top. “I’m going to shower,” then leaves the room.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Later that night at the Bronze


As the gang was all seated at their table, Faith looks up at Robin before she says to the rest of their friends. “We have something to tell you.”


“What have you finally set a date for the wedding?” Xander asks.


“Umm not really, you see, we kind of already got married.” Faith says with a tiny trace of nervousness in her voice.


“You what, you couldn’t even wait for Buffy, she has been depressed lately and you show your respect for her by getting married.” Xander bursts out angrily.


“Hold your mouth man, we did it when we went away for Christmas it was kind of just a spur of a moment decision, we were in Vegas and decided lets get married now. So lay off her.” Robin says as he sticks up for his wife.


“I am happy for you.” Willow says, before continuing “It is kind of nice to hear after all this depression that has been in our lives the last month. I am sure Buffy will be happy for as well.”


“She kind of already knows.” Faith said quietly, “we were talking the day before her mother died and she asked me about the ring I was trying to hid when she had shown up at our place, without us knowing. I asked her not to tell, and then all this happened. I did plan on telling everyone sooner.”

“Let’s celebrate, then.” Willow says being happy for her friends.


__________________________________________________________________________________


London, England one week after Buffy arrived, Spike and Giles are in Spike’s study while they discuss how Buffy has taken to her new home here in England.


“I would have thought there, would have been, some change in her by now.” Spike tells Giles, still not completely understanding what his love is going through.


“It might take some time, William; people that have this kind of trauma stress can be fine one day and not the next. She could go on like this for months or years then just snap out of it.”


“Years what about the baby she is carrying, surely it can’t be good on the baby?”


“I have never seen or heard of it with a pregnant women, I don’t know if it will harm the baby or not.” Giles says with all the sympathy he can give Spike knowing that it is his child she is carrying or they all believe it is.


“I hope she will come out of it soon.” Spike simply states as he goes to leave his office. “I am going back to sit with her now.” Then he walks out of the office.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


Walking back into his room, which has now been his and Buffy’s for a week, he asks Fred who is sitting with her. “Any change?”


“No I am sorry Sir, there has not been any change, I did manage to get her to eat a bit, but not much.” Fred tells him as he takes his place beside Buffy on the bed.


“I have been called out of my home to work tomorrow, I will be leaving early and not be home till late, I don’t want to go and have tried to get out of it, but they told me they need my help as I am the one who wrote the original draft that they are having problems with.”


“Would you like me to stay with her then?” Fred asks as he pauses; knowing he truly would not be going if he didn’t need too.


“Yes there are not many people she knows in the house, she knows Gunn and Wesley from our first trip to Sunnydale, I know that Anya and Tara have been up to see her and Giles, so if you need to leave the room for anything you get one of them. If something happens you have them or you call my cell. Angel will be my driver and guard tomorrow.” Spike instructs her.


“Very well, Sir. It is getting late and I would really like to go to bed.”


“That will be all for the day, get some rest because I shall be gone by 8 am tomorrow.” Spike tells her as he sends her off for the night.


_____________________________________________________________________________________


The next day, 3 hours after Spike leaves to go for work, Giles comes to check on Buffy. “How is our dear one this morning? He asks as he comes into the room


“She still seems to be the same to me.” Fred responds to him.


“Well I shall have a look at her, then.” He tells her as he moves in closer to Buffy. After looking Buffy over he stands to address Fred once more, when his eyes catch some thing. He turns back to Buffy and sits beside her on the bed. “That is right, do that again, you need to come back to us, for your babies sake if not Spike’s.” Then he stands and tells Fred what he just saw.


“I do believe she is trying to come around to us, she has just started with rapid eye movement.”


“Should I be calling William and tell him?” Fred questions Giles.


“We will keep and eye on her, it could still take hours or days for it to actually happen, if we call him from his meeting now he will just have to go back again, and if she is not awake then it will truly hurt him.” Giles explains to her as he has also been keeping an eye on William’s mental state without telling anyone.


“I understand will you be coming back today?”


“I will come back just before supper hour about 4 pm.” He informs her.


“Thanks you.”


___________________________________________________________________________________


2pm in the afternoon, Fred is still with Buffy in Spike and Buffy’s room when Buffy sits up in bed and looks around. After a couple minutes of trying to take everything in, she says. “Where am I? And who are you?”


AN: For anyone wondering this is a true form of depression it is often called Trauma or stress depression, they can go on fine one day and the next they are not. They can be in it for years, but most are not; once they have worked it through and received the help needed they normally are out of it. With Buffy being pregnant she is unable to take any drugs to help her with it, so she has fallen farther into despair, until her body has worked it through. I have seen it, one day they can’t get out of bed and the next they are fine. I hope that clears it up in case anyone was wondering if it is a true one or not.
smlcspike.