Love’s Little Presents
Spike couldn’t sleep. He could still smell the vanilla on him. And I thought a slayers blood was intoxicating I should have tried her scent He thought. He stepped outside, even outside he could still smell her. He had to do something for her. Just her scent made him completely full of life. But what should he do he thought to himself.
“oh Buffy your up.” Willow said in a rather peppy mood. “come on in the kitchen. Dawn and me are having breakfast, I made some for you too.”
Buffy rubbed her eyes. “what time is it?” Buffy looked up at the clock. “IT’S NINE?!! Will new rule five hours after a close-to-apocalypse don’t wake me up for at least a day, ‘k?”
“sorry Buffy.” Willow said in a less peppy voice. She turned to leave the room with her puppy eyes on.
“No, sorry Willow.” Buffy stood up. “what’s for breakfast?” She forced a smile.
“O, I made eggs, and, and I made sausage!” Willow regained her peppiness.
~~
Wow, that was a lot of food. Buffy thought as she went to her room. Now sleep time. She opened her door and walked in. she went over and changed in to her yummy-sushi pajamas.
She finally looked at her bed and saw the rose. There was one rose in the middle of her pillow on top of a note with “Buffy” written on the front. She went and opened it.
“Dear Buffy,
I didn’t steal the rose or the paper. I bought them both and if you’re not Buffy put this letter down, now.
Buffy, I can’t stand it. Not being near you at all. Before we fought and that was good enough but then I got the chip, so I only saw you at our annual round of kick-the-Spike. And even when you meant to hurt me it was good enough because you still meant something with me even if it wasn’t good. But after smelling the vanilla so close and cuddling up as much as the other Scoobies would let me. I can’t settle for just the mean words anymore. I Love You. And you don’t love me back, I know that. Just know that I love you and I’m not sure I can just be the old woman and care for you even if you think I’m a monster. But I’ll try.
SPIKE William”
Buffy put the letter down. She remembered snuggling up with Spike in the car. And she was awake while he stroked her hair. When he tried to wake her, she could feel his cold breath on her neck. And right now she could think of one better place to be.
~~
She brought a blanket with her and crept quietly in to the dark crypt. She stopped when she saw him asleep on the sarcophagus. He looked so peaceful odd for a creature of destruction. It seemed to suite him.
He heard her walk in. If not for the smell of vanilla he would have moved and ruined the whole game. She lay down next to him and pulled up the blanket.
When she started to snake her arm under him, he breathed. She saw his unnatural breath catch in his throat. She grinned to herself and continued to push her arms around his waist and rest her head down on his chest.
He couldn’t stand to just not move, I already lost might as well enjoy it. He thought as he pulled his arm around to rest on her back. They sat that way for hours. He drew little circles on her back as she played with rim of his shirt.
Even though she was on a cold stone tomb, in that dark, dank crypt, held in the arms of a vampire it all felt so… right. With Angel she had the dark and dank but they couldn’t just sit in each other’s arms but with Riley it was all comfy and she started to miss the dark and dank part of her man.
Spike thought of nothing but the beautiful, vanilla scented, women in his arms. He knew soon she would have to leave. God, he wanted to kiss her, but he shouldn’t push his luck.
Why wasn’t he trying to kiss me? Maybe the P.J.’s are a turn off. She thought. “Spike?” she said.
He was startled by the break of silence. “ya, Luv?” he said leaning up to see her. She crawled up him till she was sitting next to him. She leaned in and his eyes rolled up at the feeling of her warm breath on his ear.
“Kiss me.”
He put on his famous grin and leaned over to her, pinning her under him. He kissed her so softly. She pulled her hands up to make the kiss fiercer, to make it harder.
I’m kissing the bloody slayer and…God it’s good. His hands began to entangle in her golden blond hair. No, no wait. Okay her tongue is gonna make it hard to stop anything. He pulled back from the kiss. “Umm… ah Buffy won’t everyone miss you?”
“Yeah, I said I was going to see Mom. How many hours can I convince them that takes?” she said with a smile.
“umm, let’s think luv, half a hour to get there, two hours of talking to the ground and a half an hour to get back. So what are you gonna say for the other two hours luv? O and if you say you were cuddling with the Big Bad then I want to come.” He counted out the time on his hands and used that cocky grin to finish it off.
“has it been five hours? Time flies when your havin’… Why do you want to come?” She stopped at the end of the fraise when she saw his cocky grin change to a genuine little smile spread across his face. She liked him but she didn’t want a full-blown-boyfriend Spike, yet. “But if I don’t go back I won’t have to think of a excuse at all.”
“That right?” her lips were very tempting at that moment. He started to lower his head again to her lips. “well let’s make sure you stay here then.”
Oh my god, what is that poking me? Oh my God. Buffy closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her. She opened her eyes because he was getting off her. “Tease!”
“Am not.” He started to walk over to his chair. “just want some sleep is all. And unfortunately you do everything to me but make be sleepy. Night luv.” He sat back in his chair and closed his vary awake eyes.
“oh no you don’t.” Buffy got up and started to run at Spike.
“Bloody Hell!” He got up and started to run. Buffy’s giggling, I made Buffy giggle. There had to be something in the water cause this was the night for irony. He was running away from the slayer.
He stopped suddenly and grabbed as she ran at him, pulling her in to a kiss. He wanted her to remember this one. His hand slid under her top to touch the skin of her lower back the other was in her hair. He kissed her slow, every movement making her want him more.
She was leaving this kiss without this. She thought as her hand went down and cupped his ass. She pushed her tongue is mouth and let it meet his. She wormed her hand between their bodies and let her fingers push under his waistline. She push hand down until it grasped his cock.
His hand dropped from her back to her ass. Her small fingers began to pump him. His head abandon her mouth and lightly kissing her lower neck. He wanted her, bad. So I don’t need the truth just yet. He grabbed her hand and pulled it out of his pants. He picked her up and set her down on his sarcophagus. He stated with the first button on her pajamas leaving light kisses after each one. He got to her pajama pants and pulled them off her.
He pulled his shirt over his head and stood in front of the sarcophagus looking at her naked form. He could smell how aroused she was. He unzipped his pants and discarded them quickly. He crawled up her body and kissed her again when he reached her face. His hand reached between her legs and began to rub her clit. He left her mouth to suck on her mounds.
“Oh my god Spike! That feels so… that feels so good. Please don’t stop. Please don’t stop.” She said between moans. She could feel him grin against her breast and she crusted her self for wanting him.
She pulled his hand from her. He looked up confused. “Want you, now.” She said. He positioned himself in front of her dripping hole. She pulled him in to a kiss as he pushed in to her. He pushed in and out of her slowly at first.
“so bloody tight” He began to move fast because of her meeting him. He leaned down and spoke in to her ear, “god slayer your so bloody tight. So bloody tight.“
She hadn’t looked at his cock before he began fucking her but when she started to give him a hand job she new he was big. When he pushed in to her he stretched her… a lot. It felt so good.
He felt himself start to come so he pushed his hand down and squeezed her clit. That was it. They both exploded. They both moaned loudly still pushing in to each other, riding out their orgasms.
They sat there, him holding her. Buffy was gleefully blank minded were Spike’s mind just clued him in on a well-known fact. Buffy had to leave him after this. Go back to her home, pretending they hadn’t done anything. It terrified him.
He held her closer, taking in her sent after sex. He thought vanilla was intoxicating…. She leaned closer to him and let sleep take her. Spike did the same dreaming of the blond in his arms.
TBC… I hope. I wouldn’t hold your breath.