Author's Chapter Notes:
(I’d just like to thank Pet for BETAing this story for me:)


Thank you to all of those who reviewed on the last chapter:) cordykitten, Sam, PhotographyNut, tina, xappletinix, thirdstar, smlcspike and Pam S.....Thank you all SOOOO much:):)
Chapter 7:


"Pet, I…" Spike started, making a move to step closer to Buffy. Music was still playing in the background, and the people dancing around them constantly bumped into them.


"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," Buffy whispered, starting to walk away and get off the dance floor. Spike quickly went after her.


"Hey." He grabbed her arm and spun her around. "We didn't do anything wrong, luv." He smiled. They had walked towards the stairs leading to the top level of the Bronze, and were now standing under the staircase.


"Nothing wrong?!" Buffy gasped, then lowered her voice. "We were practically dry humping on the dance floor!" She glowered at him, nervously looking around to see if anyone was listening.


"So, you didn't enjoy it?" Spike asked, a hurt note in his voice. Moving a few steps closer, he pushed Buffy up against a pillar, their bodies enclosed in the darkness. "Tell me you didn't love what we were doing…" Spike whispered, his hands resting on her hips. He let his lips nibble at her neck, as his lower waist pushed into hers.


"We barely know each other," Buffy whispered, letting out a soft moan. One of her hands was tangled in Spikes hair, the other one placed on his back, pulling him closer.


"I don’t care, luv. Feel like I’ve bloody known you for ages." Spike groaned, and lifted his head from her neck. Buffy rested her forehead against his, and kept panting, softly.


"This isn't right." Her eyes fluttered closed as Spike's pelvis ground hard into hers. "Only just met each other… Oooh!" Buffy bit her bottom lip, tilting her head to the side as Spike started kissing her behind the ear. Neither one of them noticed the constant clicking of the cameras as numerous photos were taken, just a couple of feet away.


...........................................................................................................


"Did anyone see where Buffy and Spike went?" Willow asked, slightly rising in her seat to look around the room, searching for the two blondes.


"No," Oz replied, meeting Willows eyes. "Last time I saw them, they were... uh… dancing?" He smiled, and Willow let out a little giggle.


"Pfft! Dancing my ass!" Dawn laughed, leaning into Connor who was standing next to her.


"Your sister's not like that, Dawn," Connor said sternly, smacking Dawn lightly on her thigh.


"Hey!" she exclaimed, hitting him softly at his chest, smiling. "I know that." She paused. "Still, it wouldn't hurt her to get her groove thang on… Don’t think she's had any action since R...." Her voice trailed of, and she quickly glanced at Oz and Angel, who had returned only moments earlier from his quickie with Faith.


"Yeah." Willow nodded softly. "But I’m sure she's fine. Just talking with Spike or something, getting to know him better." She smiled, then jumped a little as Oz grasped her hand under the table.


"Fuck, you have no idea what you’re missing out on!" Angel groaned, a huge smirk on his face. The other occupants of the table shot him a look, but he just kept smirking at them.


"Eww, and more eww!" Dawn shuddered, turning her gaze away from Angel who just laughed at her.


...........................................................................................................


Buffy's grip tightened around the back of Spike’s head, her fingers grasping at the short curls and she pulled his mouth closer to hers. She didn't know how long they'd been kissing, but it felt like forever. They finally had to break apart, gasping for air, foreheads resting together.


"You’re really good at that." Buffy cupped Spike’s cheek and smiled up at him.


"You’re bloody amazing!" Spike smiled also, running his hands over her arms and then linking his fingers together with hers. He brought her arms up to rest behind his neck.


"I am not!" Buffy blushed, following Spike as he pulled her out of the shadows and back to the dance floor.


"Yes. You. Are." Spike gave her a brief kiss on the lips between each word. His hands held on to her waist as a slow rhythmic song was played in the background. Buffy leaned forward and rested her head against Spikes chest as they were swaying to the beat. She then smiled as her eyes met Willow’s, seeing that her friend was only a few feet away, happily dancing in Oz's arms.


"Aww, they’re so cute together!" Buffy smiled. Spike followed her gaze.


"He's pretty smitten with her, pet," Spike said, looking back down at the woman in his arms.


"And she with him." Buffy smiled up at Spike. He leaned down to capture Buffy's lips with his. Buffy smiled into the kiss, and wrapped her arms tighter around his neck.


"Sorry!" Buffy was suddenly jostled out of Spikes arms as someone brushed past them, roughly. Buffy's body stiffened after the quick glimpse she’d gotten of the other person. That smell, that particular aftershave was one she would never forget.


"Hey, watch where your going, mate!" Spike yelled to the retreating back, then turned his gaze to Buffy. Her eyes were frantic and she was breathing heavily.


"Buffy?" Spike asked, worriedly, still holding on to her arms.


..........................................................................................................................


"I'll see you guys later!" A 16 year old Buffy was laughing with her friends, before breaking away from her fellow cheerleaders and making her way down the front steps leading out of the school building.


"Mmmm hhmm…" Buffy hummed, bobbing her head to the tune she had been practicing to for the last few hours. Her team had a big game coming up soon, and as a cheerleader, it was her duty to be there and know the routine, to help her fellow students. Buffy smiled and fixed her shoulder bag, flicking a lock of blonde hair from her face.


"Creepy dark outside… Nice kitty!" Buffy gasped, quickening her pace down the dim lit street, sidestepping a cat. There weren't many street lights on this particular street, but once she’d made her way over at the small hill, she'd be able to turn off onto her street and be home in no time. "God, I’m such a loser, it was just a cat, Buffy, stop being a wuss! And I’m talking to myself, can I get any more lame…? AGHH!" Buffy screamed as someone suddenly grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth with a strong hand.


She struggled, trying to pry the hand away from her mouth as she was dragged away from the foot path and back through the park she had just passed. The person holding her must have stumbled on a rock or something, because his grip loosened. Using that moment to her advantage, Buffy pushed her attacker away and made a run for it. She only made it a few feet, before the man grabbed her again and hauled her back.


"What do you want? Please, just let me go! HELP!" She screamed as she was roughly pushed to the ground.


"Shut up! Just shut up, bitch!" Buffy's eyes widened as the face of her attacker came into view.


"Riley?" she whispered in shock and fear. Her body had gone stiff as panic swept through her. Riley grabbed her hands and bound them together. Buffy struggled to move, but he shoved her roughly back onto the ground.


"Please, let me go…" Buffy whispered, her eyes full of tears, her vision going blurry as the tears made their way down her face.


"You should never have broken up with me, baby…" Riley growled, pinning her legs down with his body. "We could have been so good together…" he then whispered, stroking her face. "You shouldn't have said those things about me to your friends." He shot her a fierce look as he pulled something out of his back pocket. One look at the object shook Buffy to the core.


"Please, let me go!" Buffy cried, her body shaking as her eyes followed the knife he now had in his hand.


"I told you to SHUT UP!" Riley yelled, bringing the knife down and cutting Buffy's cheerleading top to shreds. Using a strip of the shirt, he used it as a gag and tied it around her head.


"Please don’t do this…" Buffy cried. "It wasn't me, Harmony… she said..." Buffy's scream was muffled through the gag as Riley lifted her skirt and ripped her underwear off.


"Please, don’t!" Buffy tried to wriggle her body away from him. Riley held on tight, but Buffy had been able to move a little. She bucked under him and kicked him in the stomach. Unfortunately, he was too strong for her and pinned her with his body.


"That hurt, bitch!" He growled, pushing her legs apart and smiled sadistically, watching Buffy whimper and cry beneath him. She squeezed her eyes shut after seeing him undo his pants. "Oh, yeah!" Riley groaned as he held her down to the ground, one hand on her shoulder, the other positioning himself, ready to take her.


"Oh, God, please don’t... Argh!" Buffy screamed through the gag as Riley roughly shoved himself inside her, all the way. She had never had sex before, but she was certain that it was never meant to be like this. She and Riley had only dated for a little while before he had become a bit obsessed with her, and she had decided to end it before things got too complicated. He obviously hadn't taken it very well.


"Oh yeah, baby... Fucking you feels so good…" Riley panted from his position on top of her. He was thrusting into her, crushing his body against hers. Buffy cried beneath him, desperately begging him to stop. But he didn’t.



..............................................................................................................................................



"Stop!" Buffy cried, trying to push Spike away from her. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was still breathing hard.


"Buffy?" Spike grabbed her hands, stilling her movements. "Buffy," he said again. The music from the speakers flowed into Buffy's ears, and she finally relaxed. "You ok, pet?" Spike asked, a mask of concern on his face.


"I-I'm…" Buffy closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly opening them again, she met Spike’s worried gaze. "Can you take me home, please?" she finally whispered.


"Sure, pet" Spike; still holding onto one of her hands, gently led her out from the club. He could feel her hands shaking, and it wasn't because of the chill of the night.


"Can you call Dawn and tell her I’m going home?" Buffy asked, handing Spike her phone. She was standing next to him when he made the call, letting the cool night air wash over her.


"She said she'll see you tomorrow," Spike said a moment later, handing Buffy her phone back. She gasped and jumped, almost dropping the phone when a group of people brushed past her, laughing as they made their way over to their cars.


"Are you ok, Buffy?" Spike asked, worriedly.


"Yeah." She took a deep breath, realizing that the people who had bumped into her now weren't the same man who had bumped into her minutes before. "I just want to go home…" she whispered, wrapping her arms around herself as the chill of the night sent a wave of goose bumps over her body.


"Here." Spike slipped out of his duster and wrapped it around her small frame. She smiled, gratefully, and hugged it close, letting his scent comfort her.


............................................................................................


They took a cab. The ride back to 1630 Revello Drive was filled with an uneasy silence, neither one of them saying a word. Closing the front door behind her, Buffy placed her keys on the table and turned to look at Spike, who was staring at her intently.


"Buffy..." Spike started, but was cut off by Buffy, who was looking into the lounge room.


"Tara…" she whispered, seeing the sleeping form of her daughter on the couch. A lonely tear slid down her face at the sight of the resembling features on her daughters face.


"Buffy?" Spike repeated, taking a step closer.


"Would you... Can you carry her to bed for me, please?" Buffy looked up and met his gaze, as he nodded and moved into the lounge room to carry the small girl up the stairs.


"Thanks," Buffy whispered behind him, following him up the stairs. Spike looked at the little girl in his arms, then gave her a puzzled look. 'What the hell happened to you, Buffy Summers? What made you so afraid?' he thought to himself as he put Tara down in her bed and tucked the covers up around her.


Chapter End Notes:
:) YAY! I finally updated lol hehe:)....I hope your all enjoying the story so far:P I’ll update again soon.......hopefully.....


Thank you again to Pet for Betaing this story for me:) and for everyone who has reviewed so far:) keep it up i love hearing what you think.