[Reviews - 179] LikedPrinter
Summary: spuffy spuffy STORY .NOMINATED at the Spuffy Awards Round 15 for Best Buffy Characterization, Best Fantasy Angst and Best Fantasy Romance. Nominated at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards Round 3 for Best W.I.P. and for the Handsome Musician Award (Best Music Fic) Loves Bitch has lost their lead vocalist. They’ve just hit it big and are on the verge of setting out for their world tour. What are they to do? In a desperate search for a new vocalist in time for the tour they stumble upon someone completely opposite to what they were looking for. A 20 year old blonde Female who has a 4 year old daughter. What secrets does this woman hide in her cupboard and why is the band so intrigued by her.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 41666 Read: 32265
Published: 07/20/2007 Updated: 03/22/2009

1. Mothers And Daughters by pixiecorn [Reviews - 13] Liked (2374 words)
SUMMARY: Loves Bitch has lost their lead vocalist. They’ve just hit it big and are on the verge of setting out for their world tour. What are they to do? In a desperate search for a new vocalist in time for the tour they stumble upon someone completely opposite to what they were looking for. A 20 year old blonde Female who has a 4 year old daughter. What secrets does this woman hide in her cupboard and why is the band so intrigued by her.


I'm hoping you guys will enjoy the first chapter to this story :) (i'd just like to thank Pet and Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:) you guys did an awesome job:)

2. It's Just A Matter Of Finding Talent by pixiecorn [Reviews - 15] Liked (3183 words)
Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter hehe...thank you all so much to those who reviewed I love the feedback.:) thanx to smg fan, jamies_lady, smlcspike, beast08, Taylor, cordykitten and PhotographyNut


Hmm originally I had Buffy portrayed as this hardcore, outgoing, rocker mummy. BUT then I decided I like her better as the shy, nervous mummy. hehe that way someone can bring out the other side in her.


(I’d just like to thank Pet and Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:)

3. Yummy Mummy's by pixiecorn [Reviews - 10] Liked (3107 words)
The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios.

*sigh* :( we all know who we'd like to own

4. I hope you like Barbie by pixiecorn [Reviews - 5] Liked (3378 words)
thank you to all those who have reviewed on the last chapter:) cordykitten, Sara, sexiespikelover, Ariadne, sasha, Ivana, Jessica and smlcspike

As you've probably noticed or not.....that last 2 chapters used to be one.....it was originally a 6000 word chapter but i thought i'd make it to separate ones......:)

(i'd just like to thank Pet and Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:)

5. To Do...Or Not To Do by pixiecorn [Reviews - 8] Liked (2278 words)
(I’d just like to thank Pet and Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:)

Thank you to all of those who reviewed on the last chapter:) smlcspike, buffy25122003, Pet and Casey :)

6. A Thing Called Love by pixiecorn [Reviews - 8] Liked (2980 words)
(I’d just like to thank Pet for BETAing this story for me:)


Thank you to all of those who reviewed on the last chapter:) Julia, minkholly, smlcspike, Sam, cordykitten

7. Just Talking?? by pixiecorn [Reviews - 12] Liked (2139 words)
(I’d just like to thank Pet for BETAing this story for me:)


Thank you to all of those who reviewed on the last chapter:) cordykitten, Sam, PhotographyNut, tina, xappletinix, thirdstar, smlcspike and Pam S.....Thank you all SOOOO much:):)

8. Only Time Will Tell by pixiecorn [Reviews - 14] Liked (1691 words)
(I’d just like to thank Pet for BETAing this story for me:)


Thank you to all of those who reviewed on the last chapter:) PamS, Ivana, jamies_lady, Sam, smlcspike, tina, cordykitten, xappletinix and letitia

9. She's My Baby Girl by pixiecorn [Reviews - 12] Liked (1378 words)
(I’d just like to thank Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:)


I am SOOO sorry that it's taken so long for me to

10. Long Day by pixiecorn [Reviews - 9] Liked (1644 words)
(I’d just like to thank Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:)


I am SO SO sorry that it's taken me this long to update....i've been really sick since just before christmas and had a few blood tests done but no doctor could tell me what i had... first it was glandula fever then it was strep throaght.... so lets just say the last couple of months have sucked. Also i'm doing year 12 and had to do my half yearly exams ontop of all my assignments... so the story kind of god pushed to the end of my long list of things to do.


I'd just like to say THANK YOU so much to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter:)... you guys keep me going. Thank you: Julia, Ashmo21, Helena, jeanieofoz, Sotia, PhotographyNut, letitia, cordykitten, asha, smlcspike, Ivana and jamies_lady

11. Bad Man by pixiecorn [Reviews - 10] Liked (1900 words)
First of again i apologize for not updating the last couple of months.... *sigh* i had surgery the other day.. basically i had a skin graft... but in my mouth and let me say OW!!!! it hurt....


(I’d just like to thank Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:) And thank you soooo much to everyone who reviewed so far:) PhotographyNut, nyhala, jeanieofoz, Sotia, Pam S, cordykitten, Pet, Sam and Julia.... i never thought I’d reach 100 reviews so YAY to this story and you guys giving it awesome responses.

12. It's Not Safe Anymore by pixiecorn [Reviews - 8] Liked (1650 words)
(I’d just like to thank Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:) And thank you soooo much to everyone who reviewed so far:) PhotographyNut,
jeanieofoz, leanne, cordykitten, Pet, sanityfair, jamies_lady, Pam S, Sotia and Holly


Oh and if you haven't already noticed i have another story out atm called I'd Lie... check it out and let me know what you think:)

13. OH MY GOD! by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (1732 words)
(I’d just like to thank Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:) And thank you soooo much to everyone who reviewed so far:) L, Pet, maddonna001, cordykitten, Sotia, jamies_lady, PhotographyNut and Pam S. You guys keep me going:)

14. Unpredictable, Unexpected, Uncontrollable by pixiecorn [Reviews - 7] Liked (1531 words)
(I’d just like to thank Chriss Nicole for BETAing this story for me:)

and a HUGE thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter:)... you guys are what keep me going: Sotia, guest, PhotographyNut, maddonna001, cordykitten and jeanieofoz

*hugs* :)

15. Ephalants and Tiggers by pixiecorn [Reviews - 4] Liked (1023 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed so far:):Spikes_slayer08, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Pet, jamies_lady, Sotia and guest.......You guys keep me and my muse going:)


And a massive thank you to the person who nominated this story at the spuffy awads:) I really appreciate it hehe so *hugs*


ALSO thank you again to my lovely beta who took the time to edit this chapter for me Chriss Nicole:) *hugs*


Oh and the picture above I made the other day:)..... I hope you all like it.... Thanks heaps to Tracie76Stock on Deviantart for supplying the picture that inspired Tara's look:) *sigh* and I know i'm missing a few important characters i.e... Joyce and Giles and Dawns BF.... but all the characters on there play an important role in this story.... hmm and why is cordelia on their you may ask.... hehe your just going to have to keep reading to find out:)

16. He Seemed Really Nice by pixiecorn [Reviews - 5] Liked (1027 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed so far:): cordykitten, Sotia, PhotographyNut, Spiked_Slayer


ALSO thank you again to my lovely beta who took the time to edit this chapter for me Chriss Nicole:) *hugs*

17. Not Alone by pixiecorn [Reviews - 4] Liked (1234 words)
Thank you to everyone who has reviewed so far:): v4viper, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Sotia and Pet


ALSO thank you again to my lovely beta who took the time to edit this chapter for me Chriss Nicole:) *hugs*


I don’t know when I’m going to update again…. I’ve got my year 12 half yearly exams coming up soon and I’ve had a lot of assignments that need to be done so I can pass my HSC. I’m currently working on my PIP (Personal Interest Project) for society and culture and it’s currently 11,311 words long.


Hopefully I’ll have another update and if I’m lucky have enough time to write 2 updates before all of my exams start…


So heres to hoping *smiles*.

18. Guests by pixiecorn [Reviews - 5] Liked (1541 words)
I know it’s taken me a while to upload chapters to this story… but with school and finishing I’d Lie.. This story kind of got pushed further to the back of my mind. Anyway I’m going to try and start uploading to this faster.


Again, as always thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Pet and Sotia.


ALSO thank you again to my lovely beta who took the time to edit this chapter for me Chriss Nicole:) *hugs*

19. What have you been teaching my daughter? by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (1431 words)
*sigh* my computer has decided to have a massive spak attack and shit itself.... im taking it to get fixed tomorrow... so i wont be able to post anything for about a week.... Don't worry though because the next installment shouldnt be to far away *grins*

As aways thank you to my beta Chris Nicole and thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter : Cordykitten, PhotographyNut, sotia, hmmm and sam.

20. I Think I'm Falling.... by pixiecorn [Reviews - 5] Liked (1563 words)
Again, as always thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter: cordykitten, Lady Kaos, PhotographyNut, Pet ans Sotia… *hugs* you all


ALSO thank you again to my lovely beta who took the time to edit this chapter for me Chriss Nicole:) *hugs*


I really don’t know much about the whole police and jail system so my writings on the topic are going to be a little bit shaky… but I hope you enjoy the next few chapters none the less.

21. Living Nightmare by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (1360 words)
I haven't updated this story in a while due to a certain review i got that put me off writing this story. I've had 4 days off from work and decided to sit down and write the next chapter so here it is:).

A massive thank you to Chriss Nicole:) *hugs* who Beta'd this chapter ASAP for me:)

Thank you to…basket_case1880, IT, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and Pet for reviewing :) *hugs* you all

22. Back To The Begining by pixiecorn [Reviews - 7] Liked (1522 words)
Thank you so much to the person who nominated this story at the COHA *hugs* :).....


I'm going into surgery in like 2 days, so i'm not sure when i'm going to update again..... i'll try and squeeze another chapter out before i go under :)


Thanx again to everyone who reviewed and Chriss Nicole my awesome beta for this story :):)