Author's Chapter Notes:
My first fic...reviews are of course welcome
They ran down the street, racing to see who was fastest. It was at these moments that Buffy realized how much Spike had come to mean to her. She couldn’t let go with anyone else. Spike matched her in every way – speed, strength and passion. “Wait a minute,” Buffy mumbled to herself while still running slightly ahead of Spike, “passion?” Where did that come from? Inside she mentally sighed. She had fallen for Spike – she knew it and hell, even Dawn knew it. Spike however was completely oblivious which Buffy was just fine with. She figured it was just a crush that she would get over. She couldn’t date another vampire. Could she? There were moments when she caught Spike looking at her and she could swear she saw something in his eyes, something in the way he looked at her. She always shook it off. "Face it Summers, you aren’t his type."

When Buffy finally snapped herself out of her thoughts she realized that Spike was ahead of her by a good bit. He was laughing and yelling back to her

“First one to your house gets the shower, luv!”

"That’s not fair!" she thought it was after all her house even if Spike got green goo in his hair and on his skin by jumping in front of her to take down the big hairy demon. With the threat of the goo in her hair hardening she sped up. She came up next to him just as they were reaching the walkway to her house. Buffy moved her hips slightly to the right as she took the corner-sending Spike sideways slightly.

“Oi! Slayer, watch it around the wooden fence!” Not turning around and still laughing Buffy got to the front door of the obviously empty house first.

She took out her keys and yelled “WINNER” with her hands over her head, fists pumping in the air

. Spike stopped on the walk to just look at her. “God she is beautiful”, he thought. “OK enough of the inner monologue mate – this is the slayer and you definitely are not the slayer’s type.”

He ran up the stairs to cover what he figured to be a momentary loss of reason and tried to get the keys out of her hand. “Nu-uh Spike, these are mine and I was here first which means I get the shower first!” “Fine, luv” Spike grumbled “but don’t blame me when you have to shave my head to get this goo out.”

“Well Spike,” Buffy said with a teasing edge to her voice, “we could always share.”

“Not nice to tease the vampire, luv” Spike said.

Buffy looked up at him through her eyelashes and said simply “who said I was teasing?” Her eyes opened wide like she just realized what she had said.

Spike heard her heartbeat speed up but figured it was because she was nervous that he might take her seriously.

Buffy was furiously trying to get the key in the lock mumbling to her self. Finally the lock turned and Buffy was able to get into the house and get some distance from Spike.

When they finally got inside Buffy was all of suddenly uncomfortable. “I’ll just go jump in the shower, I promise I won’t take long.”

Oblivious to her nervousness Spike just shrugged and said “I’ll be out back – I don’t want to get any goo on Joyce’s furniture.”

“Ok Spike,” Buffy said quietly. “See?” She said to herself. “He doesn’t want you, he doesn’t even want to be in the house when you are.”

Spike sat outside on the back porch, shakily inhaling smoke into his long dead longs. He didn’t want the slayer to see how she affected him. “If she wanted to be with another vampire, she’d still be with that ponce Angel,” he muttered. “Angel left her for normal – and normal is what she deserves.”

With that thought in his mind he headed back in the house ready to tell the slayer he was taking off. He would just take a cold shower back at the crypt. He headed up the stairs calling Buffy’s name.

“Wouldn’t do to scare the girl now would it?” he thought. “Hey wait a minute, I’m evil! Of course I want to scare her!” William popped into his head and said, “no you don’t…and you know it.” Saying the slayers name louder this time and not getting and answer made Spike a little nervous. He could hear the shower running and when he turned the corner he could see that the bathroom door was open a little bit letting the steam billow out. He stood there for a second unsure of what to do when suddenly he heard a little moan. “Is she hurt worse than I thought?” Spike wondered. Still moving quietly so as to not startle her he slowly and quietly opened the bathroom door.

The shower curtain was transparent enough for Spike to be able to see her shadow. She was standing under the shower spray when suddenly she reached up and took the handheld shower down. She turned the showerhead to pulse and held the stream of water over her shoulders letting out another little moan. Spike knew that he should turn right around but he couldn’t. He was mesmerized. by the siite in front of him and what he saw next almost had him spilling in his pants. Slowly the slayer moved the hand held shower down her body. She let it stop briefly on her nipples, enjoying the friction.

Quietly she moaned, “ahhhh Spike harder.”

Shocked, Spike shook his head almost like he was trying to clear it. He was this close to convincing himself that he had heard her incorrectly when she moved the shower to the other nipple and moaned a little louder “yes Spike, right there”.

“OK” he thought, “there was no mistaking that.” He reached down to adjust himself at the same time that Buffy started moving the shower head down her perfectly toned stomach. Whimpering with need Buffy put one foot up on the ledge of the bathtub and used one hand to pull her outter lips apart. Moving the stream of water so it hit her clit, she threw her head back. Still trying to be quiet she continued to whimper Spike’s name.

“That’s it” Spike thought, “I’m going in”. Quickly getting rid of his clothing out in the hallway so he could lean against the wall when he took of his boots he took a few deep breaths.

“Easy mate – you may be good fantasy material but you may be about to make the biggest mistake of your life”. William popped up again in his head and simply said “or this may be the best decision you have ever made.”

Hearing Buffy whimper again he turned around cock jutting proudly out and entered the bathroom.

Buffy was so caught up in her fantasy that she didn’t hear him enter the bathroom or feel him quietly slip into the bathtub behind her.

He reached round and cupped her breasts while tweaking her nipples. “Need some help here luv?” he whispered into her ear.

Buffy couldn’t figure out if he was real or if her need had finally driven her over the edge.

Almost like he was reading her mind he started kissing her neck and whispering, “this is real luv, you and me, we’re real.”

Buffy leaned back and put her head on his shoulder moaning “Oh god Spike…please…I need you…need something”.

Spike took the shower massager out of her hands and moved his other hand away from Buffy’s breast down to her dripping pussy.

“Hold on luv” Spike whispered to her. Holding her outer lips apart just like Buffy was doing Spike directed the stream of water coming out of the shower massager over Buffy’s clit. Instead of holding it steady he started moving it slowly back and forth. Before she knew what she was doing Buffy’s hips where pulsing back and forth in time with Spike’s movements. When Spike felt Buffy’s breathing change he started moving the hand holding the showerhead back and forth faster and whispering in her ear. "That's it luv...let it go...Spike's got you."

“Spike!” Buffy yelled and she came her hips furiously pumping back and forth trying to keep the water on her but at the same time trying to move it away from her increasingly over sensitized clit.

Spike moved his hand up to her stomach to keep it her in place and kept the water flowing as Buffy went over the edge a second time.

Finally moving the water away from Buffy’s body he hung the showerhead back up. By this time Buffy had slumped back into Spike’s body trying to catch her breath.

Finally feeling like she could stand, she turned around to look at him. She didn’t say anything but the look she gave Spike said everything. He leaned down and caught her mouth in a sweet slow kiss. Running his tongue along her bottom lip asking for permission to enter: Buffy opened her mouth while pulling Spike closer to her almost like she was trying to convince herself that he was really here.

Tongues dueling Buffy became aware of Spike’s erection. Slowly she started to rub herself against him, letting know that she was ready for more.

Spike looked down at her with blue/black eyes and said “Buffy are you sure?” She just looked up at him and simply said, “Spike, I love you and I’m sure.”

Spike didn’t realize how had been longing to hear those words until she actually said them. “Buffy” he groaned as he backed her up against the wall of the shower. Putting his hands on the back of her thighs he effortlessly picked her up. He looked into her eyes silently asking for permission which Buffy gave him with a small nod and smile. Spike shifted her up a little higher and then brought her down on his weeping cock.

Both of them moaned – Spike couldn’t believe how tight and warm she was and Buffy couldn’t believe she had tried to deny herself this. After giving Buffy a moment to adjust to his size he started to move slowly.

Instinctively Buffy hitched her ankles together behind Spike’s back. “Unnggghhhh, Spike harder” Buffy panted out. Spike thrusts were no longer easy and shallow but quick and deep, hitting Buffy’s spot with every thrust.

Buffy was sure she was dying – Spike was hitting her clit on every thrust while at the same time hitting that elusive g-spot that she believed to be a myth until a few minutes ago. Pulling his head back Spike smashed his lips to Buffy’s lips.

As slow and sweet as the first kiss had been this one was passionate and full of need. Feeling herself coming to that edge again but not wanting to go over without Spike, Buffy did the first thing that came to her mind and leaned into Spike’s neck and bit him just lightly breaking the skin.


Between the shock of Buffy biting him while at the same time tightening her vaginal muscles around his cock Spike started to cum. “Oh FUCK, Buffy ahhhhhhhhh.” He continued to jerk himself in and out of her while riding out his orgasm while she was riding out hers. When it seemed they were both done, Spike leaned in and softly took Buffy’s lips in his kissing her sweetly. “God I love you Buffy,” he said in between kisses.

Suddenly he smelled salt, the kind he smelled when someone was crying. He jerked his head back and said “Buffy, luv, what is it? Am I hurting you?”

He made a move to put her down to which Buffy just tightened her grip on him with her legs.

“No Spike you aren’t hurting me, in fact it’s just the opposite. I just never thought I’d be this happy.”

Hearing her words Spike began to harden again while inside of Buffy.

Growling at her he turned them around and stepped out of the shower heading down the hall to her bedroom. “This time luv, we’ll try the bed.”

“This time?” she questioned almost timidly. Spike looked at her when he heard her tone of voice and realized she was questioning if this would be the last time.

“Yes, luv this time – and then the next time we’ll try my crypt and then after that maybe the kitchen island then the back of my Desoto and well you get the picture don’t you.”

Buffy’s eyes brightened, “So this is more than just tonight?” Spike gently laid Buffy on the bed and said,

“Yes luv, this is for more than just tonight.” “Luv, this is forever.”

Sighing happily Buffy pulled Spike in for a kiss while whispering “Yes Spike, it is forever.”

~End