[Reviews - 12] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike wants Cecily who likes Oz who is really Buffy pretending to be her brother and he’s dating Cordelia who thinks Cecily is trying to steal her man so they, like, totally hate each other and then Buffy (pretending to be Oz) starts to develop feelings for her roommate Spike who so isn’t like that so everything becomes one HUGE mess. What’s a girl pretending to be a guy to do? And, um—confused, much?
Rated: U
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4439 Read: 1425
Published: 07/23/2007 Updated: 07/23/2007

1. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes by KaylaTM [Reviews - 12] Liked (4439 words)
Disclaimer: Everything belongs to Joss, Fox Studios, Mutant Enemy and William Shakespeare; no copyright infringement intended. This fic mostly gains its’ inspiration from the movie She’s The Man which is based off the play Twelfth Night, or What You Will by William Shakespeare


Like I said in the disclaimer, this fic is mostly based off of the modernized movie She’s The Man rather than the ancient play by ze amazing Shake-a-speare called Twelfth Night, or What You Will. I kept the high school name the same as in the movie because it’s ‘Illyria Preparatory School’ and I thought that was right snazzy ‘cause Illyria is also the name of a Whedon-verse character. I’ll also just take some time beforehand to apologize for some of the funky pairings, but they’ll eventually straighten themselves out and find who they’re really meant to be with. So I hope you like ;)

P.S.: How do you like the summary, eh? I didn’t properly punctuate it on purpose, by the way. It’s supposed to capture the chaos of the situation—I hope. Whatever. That idea was scrapped from the movie as well.


P.S.S.: I realize that Oz’s name is really Daniel Osborne but, for the sake of this fic, I’m just going to have his first name be Oz because calling him Daniel Summers would just confuzzle everyone—including myself.


P.S.S.S—I’m just being obnoxious now. There are no more side notes. Read on, already ;P