Author's Chapter Notes:
I've been writing on this chapter for a week, I just didn't seem to find the right words, but then the words just came. Strange, isn't it?
High above the ground, the sky spread its dark blue star-covered realm over the horizon, to rule its kingdom another night, chasing daylight away, to darken the world, and soon the darkness dwelt, to welcome the creatures of the night, living in the shadows of the moon.

The stars were twinkling bright, like glimpses of light in the dark, they seemed to be cold in his eyes, cold just like him.

He noticed someone sitting opposite him in the window recess, he saw her in the corner of his eye, soft, white wings covering the glass behind her, her back leaning against the wall, her bare legs nearly touching his, watching him from the other side with sparkling green eyes.

Spike and Buffy found themselves lost in each others eyes, as the stars continued to twinkle.

A short while ago, she had been hesitating if she should go to him or not. Looking down at him from heaven, he had been sitting in her window, watching the stars, letting the moonlight fall on him, as he mused at the sky.

Now, she was sitting there with him. He thought he was dreaming, she couldn't be for real, but he could feel the heat her body radiated and he could see the soft glow that surrounded her. Spike pinched his arm to see if he was dreaming or not. She was still there, smiling in a mysterious way, that he couldn't understand. He could hear her voice in his head, whispering softly.

“I've missed you, have you missed me?” Buffy was still smiling, her eyes glittering as she glanced at their feet, nearly touching.

He let out an unnecessary breath and lowered his shoulders.

“You know I have, pet.”

She looked up and met his gaze, thinking it had been too long since she had seen them, really seen them in real life, not in dreams or visions or through her water. She found herself mesmerized by the depths of his blue sapphire eyes.

That's how they got lost in each others eyes, and he was practically drowning in hers, green emerald pools, glistering in the moonlight that fell on her face, like little stars.

“Tell me, this isn't a dream, luv.”

“It's no dream, this is real, touch me.”

Spike moved closer and let his hands follow the outer lines of her wings, then he placed his hands around her narrow waist, letting them rest there, as he glanced at the pendant hanging around her neck in a chain. It was a white heart shaped amulet. She started fidgeting with it, when she saw him watching it.

She fixed her eyes on his lips, tilting her head and his soft lips was soon touching hers for a second. In the corner of his eye, Spike saw a star fall. He wished that she could be with him forever. Buffy's heart leaped and she hoped that his wish would be fulfilled. He inhaled her scent, closing his eyes and mumbled against her skin.

“Buffy?”

“Yes.” She let her breath out, finding it unusual to hear her own voice, speaking aloud, not in her mind. It felt good to share her voice with Spike, to really speak with him, like they used to do, before she died and became an angel. If they only had had more time then, she thought.

“Stay the night with me. I need you.” He whispered, playing with a golden lock of her hair.

Spike was afraid she would say no, a part of him still believing this was a dream, afraid of losing her, afraid of waking up, but he was awake. A part of him knew that she was right there in his arms, so in love. He felt confused, but as he looked into her eyes he realized he had no need to worry, he saw pure affection.

“I will. If you hold me.” She whispered back.

“I'll never let you go, never wanna lose you again.” He sobbed against her neck, placing kisses on her skin.

He looked up and she kissed him on the lips, a sweet kiss as the moonlight shone in through the glass. He lifted her down from the window, carrying her in his arms, placing her on the bed. He put his hands under her neck, untieing the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor beside the bed. Soon she was in his arms again, laying under him, with her arms around his neck as he brushed his lips against hers, nibbling at her lips.

“Smell like cherries, pet.”

Spike could feel that she was smiling and he softly kissed her on the lips, then deepened the kiss, putting his hand into her golden locks, letting his fingertips run from her hair down to her neck and all the way down her back, sending shivers through her body. He felt her heart beating hard under him and he could hear the blood rush through her veins, and feel her warm breath, as his tongue explored her mouth, kissing her slowly, before he sucked on her lower lip and then placed a light kiss on her lips.

He looked down at his angel, her hair spread over the pillow, her naked breasts, her narrow waist, her soft wings under her trembling body, the desire he saw in her eyes, assured him of her beauty. Each move they made brought them closer, closer to what both of them knew was gonna happen, there was no turning back now.

He licked his lips and she was leaning her head backwards, enjoying his lips on her skin, leaving wet kisses down her neck, kissing the inside of her wrist, caressing her hips, letting his fingers brush over the side of her thong, feeling the lace under his hand, feeling her body respond the way he wanted it to. She was urgent to feel his skin against her own, trying to remove his clothes and he pulled them off, tossing them on the floor, covering her body with his again.

Her hot skin almost burning against his, making his heart warm, her body softly glowing in the darkness, her lips tempting, her eyes begging for more, making him feel dizzy as he slipped his fingers down her thong, gently pulling it down, drowning in her green eyes.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he slid into her, like the most natural thing, he started to move slowly, looking her in the eyes, whispering.

“I love you, love you, kitten.”

She met every thrust, following his pace, completing him, making him feel alive. He captured her mouth, kissing her passionately, he closed his eyes, feeling he was close, feeling her nails on his back, never wanted this to end, never wanted to stop devouring her, but couldn't stand more, nor could she. His name on her lips, her head leaning backwards, her body arched against his, as she saw stars in his eyes, sharing souls with each other.

She fell asleep with her head in the crook of his neck, he just lay there and watched her, before he let sleep claim him.

Buffy was still sleeping next to him, her body warm. She was still there, maybe his wish had come true? It was still dark in the room, it was snowing outside the window. He went up to pull the curtains. Then he snuggled close to her, putting the comforter over them, her naked body close to his. She was so beautiful, even more beautiful with the wings. He adored her, his sleeping angel. She woke up, smiling.

“Spike, love you.” This was more than he could handle and he burst into tears, being loved. If his heart still would have been beating, it would have been hammering in his chest. She looked so pure and innocent, laying there in his arms, as the snow continued to fall outside the window.