Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy!
That night Tara went back to where the good magic lives, in her dream. Buffy was with her, holding her hand, as they strolled through the forest, under the starry sky. The unicorn was waiting by the pond and when the animal saw the two girls, it lowered its horn in a humble gesture. Tara sat down and the unicorn put its head on her lap and closed its eyes, when she began caressing its soft white mane, spun with silver, that made it glitter in the moonlight.

Buffy sat down next to Tara and leaned her head to her friends shoulder. Tara let her chin rest on Buffy's head and there they sat in silence for a long time, like sisters.

Buffy was playing with a lock of Tara's hair and suddenly she whispered.

“I will tell you a secret.” Buffy could feel that Tara was smiling against her hair and her heart raced at the thought of what she was about to tell her friend. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, as she spoke, it was not more than a whisper, but it was enough for Tara to hear.

“I love Spike, I really do.” Buffy felt relieved and waited for her friends reaction.

“I know sweetie, and he loves you too.” Buffy got tears in her eyes and Tara wiped them away, putting her arms around the angel. “I know he loves you, you're all he talks about.”

“Really? I want to be with him, but it's not so easy with all those potentials back home and my place is in heaven, still I long for him. I'm lost without him.”

“I know, I'll keep them out of his room. I know you spend some time with him at night.” Tara giggled. “But I'm the only one who knows.” Tara smiled in a mysterious way.

“How could you know that?” Buffy felt her cheeks turn red, while she looked down at the moss, letting her fingers trace patterns.

“I saw you early one morning, when I peeked in to wake him up for my training. You were laying there in his arms and the two of you looked so beautiful, so I tipped out on my toes.”

“I see.” Buffy blushed even more. “Please don't tell the others.”

“I won't, your secret is safe with me. I'm so happy for you.” Tara still had her arms around Buffy.

“I wish he was here with me.” Buffy pouted and Tara could see the gleam of sadness in her eyes. She gave her friend an encouraging look

“Your wish is granted.” Tara smiled at her, then she woke up the sleeping unicorn, and she placed a kiss on the angels hair. She rose from the ground and her yellow dress flared around her legs, when she started walking. The unicorn was following her and she sat up on its back. Then she turned around with that mysterious smile on her lips again.

“What do you mean?” Buffy wondered. She was still sitting on the soft green moss.

“He should be here soon.” Tara mused, before she took off, riding with her hair blowing in the wind through the forest, with a happy smile on her lips.

Buffy didn't know what to believe. Then she turned around and there he was, leaning against a tree. Her heart jumped in her chest and their eyes met and after that there was no turning back. They were soon in each others arms and when he kissed her, she felt complete.

She gave him all her love, let it pour from her body and he embraced her, telling her he'd always be with her, that he'd never leave her. She arched into his touch, enjoying his hands roaming down her sides and without she had known how it happened, she was laying down, looking into his sapphire blue eyes. She felt dizzy and their kisses made her body shiver. Their eyes locked and she saw love and affection in his eyes.

He couldn't stop looking at her, his hands in her blonde hair, his mouth getting closer to hers and he saw stars in her eyes. When his lips brushed over hers again and he gently let his tongue slip into her mouth, she held her arms around his neck, kissing him back with so much intense, that he almost lost his mind. Her light green satin dress was the only thing between them now, his clothes lay tossed around them, but she didn't care, all she cared about was that he was there with her, making her complete. Nothing else did matter.

His hands all over her body, listening to her pulse, as he grabbed her hips under the dress and ripped off her thong and she placed her legs around his waist, pulling him closer until he slid inside of her and he started moving his hips, and she was meeting each thrust, arching her back, clinging to him. The darkness surrounded them and Buffy found herself looking into his eyes, as she gave him a piece of her soul. He already owned her heart.


Far away Tara smiled, looking at the stars, while the unicorn had its head on her lap and she stroke its mane, when the unicorn changed into a beautiful man. He looked into her eyes and nodded and she smiled at him, while the stars continued to twinkle. She let her fingers run through his hair, they had such a special band, he truly loved her, but she loved someone else. He was grateful just to have her close, to be with her and whenever she came here, he would wait for her, they were like brother and sister. In fact, he was the one who had taught her magic in the first place.

He knew all her secrets and he would always be there for her, they shared a special friendship. He considered that platonic love was so much more beautiful than the physical, and was pleased that she felt the same way. Only in her dreams she would come to him and he cherished each night she did. In her own dimension she had Willow and he knew how much Tara loved her girlfriend, but deep down in his heart he longed for more. He would never admit it though, but together they would be all he ever dreamt about.

He lifted his head a bit and looked into her eyes and wondered how she would react if they met in her dimension. When he first met her, it had been in a dream and he had brought her to his dimension, to teach her magic. She was now a wicca, he had done well and she had became more than a witch, she was also a slayer. She caressed his cheek and he put his head down again with a smile on his lips.