Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy! I hope you like this ;)
He knew that she would come. He was waiting for her, soon she would be there. A couple of minutes after midnight he heard the sharp sound of her stiletto high heels against the stone floor, and he cursed himself for having thoughts about how those shoes made her legs even taller and more tempting. The sound suddenly disappeared and he held his breath, waiting like a predator for her to sit down opposite him. A soft moan escaped from her lips. Only a thin wall separated them now and he could smell her, a seductive smell of green apples. He licked his lips in expectation for what was about to come.

She started to speak in a caressing, sensual tone and he tried to resist, tried to ignore the fact that she was turning him on. But it was impossible, he had to play along with this sinful woman, had to taste her forbidden fruit, had to follow his needs.

“Oh, father, I've sinned.”

“Tell me, my child.” He tried to hide his amusement, all women were the same, offering themselves to whoever wanted them, only to tempt, to make men want them. She was a sinful, wicked example of that, still he lusted after her. What was wrong with him?

“I have unpure thoughts.” She said in a intimate tone, making him blush. He was thankful that she couldn't see him in the darkness, she could only listen to his voice. If she only knew how hot she made him, of course she knew, he thought. She was an Eve, a manipulating creature, a woman.

“Go on.” He cleared his throat, trying to sound strict. She was a sinner, after all, he kept reminding himself of that, over and over again.

“About a man. I touched myself, while I was thinking about him.” She purred.

“I plan to seduce him. Sunshine ain't no good for him, I'm so much better than her. I'll make him forget about her. I know what a man wants, I know what he wants and I'm gonna give it to him, make him scream my name, make him drown in his own desire.”

“You have been a naughty girl.” He wanted to give her feelings of guilt, to make her feel guilty and unclean, but she surprised him by teasing him, leading him into temptation.

“I know and you like that, don't you?” The thought of her impaled on his cock invaded his mind and he closed his eyes and gasped slightly.

“Anything for you.” He couldn't believe he was saying that.

“I know, the pixies told me so.” She smiled in a mysterious way, but he couldn't see that.

“You've done a good job with the potentials, but there are more girls to kill. Hunt them down, all the slayers, hunt them down for your princess.” She mused.

“I will.”

She was about to rise from the bench and he thought that she was going to leave and he panicked. He could hear her wicked laughter echoing between the stone walls in the church, then she called out for him with a demanding tone, still playful.

“Come and sit on my lap.” Her voice sent shivers down his spine.

He sat down and she traced with her nails down his neck, looking at in fascination, how his blood ran through his veins. She put her lips against his skin and he leaned his head backwards. She placed wet kisses along his white skin and nipped at his neck.

“Now let me bite you. You know you like it, makes you feel so good.”

He didn't answer, but didn't struggle either, he felt ashamed for enjoying it. Here he was, a priest, a filthy priest, in the hands of a dangerous woman, the worst of them all and he truly enjoyed it. He shouldn't allow her to give him such pleasure, but who was he to object?

Drusilla smiled against his neck, he was so easy to manipulate. So stupid, so naive, but who was she to object? As long as he did his job...


Far away Celeste radiated pure evil. The star was furious and deep down in her heart she was terrified. Somehow she had sensed that Illyria had came back to the living. Illyria, the ancient demon, that almost had killed her once, if it hadn't been for Selene, the oracle, Celeste would have been dead now, a dead angel with black wings. She had been so beautiful and so powerful, as an angel. Now, she was a star, trapped in the sky, unable to move. All she could do, was to whisper her secrets to people crazy enough to hear her, that was her punishment for once claiming the world. Life was so unfair, so meaningless. She had killed the one she had loved, she had nothing left, only misery and pain, and she had only herself to blame.


Illyria was still sleeping in the car, when they arrived to Sunnydale. Wesley carried her inside the house, while Faith went in front of them. They were greeted by Giles, all the girls had went to bed and Spike was nowhere to be seen. They went to bed, tomorrow would be a long day of training for all of them.

There was only one girl awake and that was Dawn. She couldn't sleep, she was waiting for Spike to return, from what she thought was his patrolling. Tara was also gone, but Willow hadn't noticed. They had to be patrolling. That was the only logical explanation. She yawned and decided to sleep in Spike's bed, until he got back.

Just before the sun rose, she noticed that he was coming home. She sat up in the bed and he looked surprised to see her, but not angry with her for sleeping in his bed. He sat down on the bed with his legs crossed, smiling at her, taking her hands in his.

“Niblet, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.” He leaned close to her and whispered.

“What?” She whispered back, curious to find out.

“I was with Buffy and it was kind of magic.” She could tell that he wasn't lying, he was telling her the truth and she shared his happiness. She gave him a quick hug and asked him if she could sleep in his room. He told her that she could do that, since she already had her own quilt in his bed and her pillow there. He kissed Dawn on the forehead and pulled his quilt over his body, thinking of Buffy with a happy smile on his lips, laying there in the darkness.

“Night, Spike.” She mumbled.

“Sweet dreams, niblet.”


Tara mused at the sunrise, the man who had taught her magic, had changed back into a unicorn and now they were saying goodbye to each other, standing at the rainbow, looking into each others eyes, smiling. Tara turned around, blew a kiss in the air and then she was gone, but he was still standing there, waiting for her to return.