Author's Chapter Notes:
Cordykitten, consider yourself warned! ;)
It had been two nights since she had been in the church and made her confession. Now she was standing by his bed and just looked at him; chisel-sharp cheekbones, long dark lashes, muscular shoulders, blond messed up curls and skin pale as alabaster.

She glanced at her naked feet and smiled, suddenly shy. She wished that she could have seen her own reflection in the mirror; long blond hair, sparkling green eyes, white halterneck dress, white nails, white wings with soft feathers. She really felt like an angel, so pure and innocent.

She put one knee down on the mattress and crawled closer to kiss him. He moaned lightly and a grin flew over her lips. Suddenly he opened his eyes and the love she saw in them was indescribable. He had never looked at her that way and she felt envy. He touched her arm.

“You're cold, luv.” He gave her a worried look, searching for an answer in her eyes.

“I was out in the snow.” She blushed, like she imagined Buffy would have done.

“Come here, let me warm you.” He tried to embrace her, but she withdrew from him.

“No.” She hesitated. He would notice that her heart didn't beat. She swallowed hard.

“Why not?” He looked hurt and who was she to resist him, after all this was what she had dreamt of for so long, to feel him in her arms and to feel those lips touching her skin. She gave him her hand and he took it, while she pretended to hold her breath.

“You're freezing cold, kitten.” He put the quilt over her body and put an arm around her waist, laying on the side, and she pretended to breath.

“Why were you out in the snow anyway?” He frowned, truly worried and if her heart would have beaten it had melted, like honey in warm tea.

“I wanted to make a snow angel, just like when I was a little girl.” She put on a innocent look and pouted a little, which made her adorable in his eyes and he kissed her on the forehead.

He kissed her on the lips, but she didn't feel like Buffy, something was wrong. He looked into her green luminous eyes and he inhaled the smell of her lip gloss, cherry. He ignored his feelings, she was here in his arms, wasn't that enough? She gave him a soothing smile and he relaxed.

Another kiss, her arms around his neck, playing with his hair. Her nails started to lose their white color and soon revealed their real shade of black. She pulled him against her, but not to close, she kept her distance. She was making sure he kissed her, so he wouldn't notice her change. Her hair turned brown, like dark chocolate, her eyes changed color as well and the wings disappeared, so did the white dress. Instead she wore a dark purple satin slip.

He froze, when he opened his eyes, seeing Drusilla laying next to him, with desire in her eyes.

“Is that how you greet your princess?” She mused, tracing a finger along his arm.

He just stared at her, not wanting to believe what he saw, what he thought he saw.

“By looking at her with cold eyes?” She asked, not very pleased.

“You asked me why I was cold, maybe because I'm dead, sweetie. Like you. You belong to me. I sired you, you're mine!” Drusilla tried to get close to him, but he pushed her away.

“You're nothing to me. You're beneath me.”

“I wanna feel your body smashed to mine, just like before. Before that stupid slayer destroyed everything, we were eternal.” She sobbed.

“Yeah, before you cheated on me with Angel.”

“He is...”

“I don't wanna hear it! Leave me alone now, will you?”

“Fine, I'll leave, let you come to your senses.” She pouted, to show her dissatisfaction, but when she turned around she smirked. She made her way out of the room, then she disappeared, leaving a glittering stardust, twinkling in the air for a couple of seconds.


Wesley had started the potentials training together with Tara, Giles and Faith. Illyria found it boring to hang out downstairs and wait for Wesley, so she went upstairs, to explore the house. She had Wesley's words ringing in her ears, she shouldn't disturb Spike, he needed his beauty sleep. She had promised not to, but she was drawn towards his door and her curiosity took over her common sense. Did vampires really need beauty sleep? She smiled to herself, she had to find out. She opened the door carefully, when a pillow came flying through the air, hitting the door and she was more than surprised by his actions. Yeah, he could definitely need some sleep, with that attitude, she thought.

“I told you to leave, didn't I?” He said, with an ironic tone. “Stupid bint,” he muttered.

“Sorry.” She was about to close the door, when he looked up at her, the woman standing there in the doorway, the woman who had used to be Fred, she was so different now. So much more female, so powerful, so demoniacal, no wonder Wesley loved her, maybe more than he ever had loved Fred.

“Illyria, what are you doing here? You scared me.” He raised a brow at her and she took a step closer, closing the door behind her and sat down at the floor.

“I'm restless. I thought that you maybe...” She hesitated and became quiet.

“What?” Now he was curious, what the hell did she want from him?

“Wanna fight? I need to fight and there's no one else strong enough. Just for fun.”

“Would love to, just need some clothes.” He chuckled, putting on his pants.

Now they were face to face, ready to fight and Illyria was flexible like a cat, avoiding his attempts to hit her and she smirked, while she tried to punch him and she did, but for a second she got lost staring at his bare chest and didn't see what was coming and suddenly she was laying on the floor. It was dark in the room now, they had tore down the lamp on the table next to the bed and it had crashed down on the floor. They heard footsteps in the stairs and Wesley opened the door, not pleased with what he saw, Spike on top of his girlfriend. Wes cleared his throat, but was relieved when Spike helped Illyria up from the floor.

“Let me know, if she gets disturbing.” Wesley looked insecure, looking down at the floor.

“You can have her, we were done with the fighting.” Spike pushed Illyria toward Wes and leaned close to the other man and whispered something in his ear. Wes smiled shyly and took Illyria by the hand and went downstairs again. Spike sighed and went to bed again.