Author's Chapter Notes:
Leave a review if you wanna make my day! ;)
It was stuck in a stone. It was stuck and all he wanted was to get it, to have it, to keep it away from her. Deep in his heart, he feared it, he was afraid the metal would burn like fire in his hands, still his desire fueled and the cold shiny steel tainted his mind. The reflection from the burning candles, when he first had seen the light dancing over the blade, it had made him believe that there really was a God. He couldn't take his eyes away from it and he had felt greedy, even though he knew the weapon wasn't meant for him.

His bringers were no longer chasing the potentials, they were trying to please their master and bring him the weapon, by drilling into the heavy stone both day and night. It was an endless attempt, it was stuck and however they tried to break the stone, they failed. But they had no choice, they had to go on, there was no other alternative.

The priest thought of the woman, who had commanded him to move into this vineyard. He looked around in the basement, it was old and the walls were made of stone. Cold, grey stone surrounding him, it wasn't a place worthy a priest, but still it was. He turned around and looked at the Scythe, reaching for it, but stilled his movements, when he almost was touching it, but he pretended to, in his mind. He could feel the energy dwelling inside the weapon, it felt like electricity flowing towards it. He removed his hand slowly, it almost felt like her.

She had tempted him, she was gone with the sin, and he was a victim, temptation was consuming his soul, but he didn't really care, it was pure lust, need and domination. He had no free will any longer, he was her marionette. He would meet her soon again, he had to, otherwise he felt like he wouldn't make it. She was draining him and he craved for more.



Drusilla hummed to herself, while she put on her dress, with a innocent smile on her lips. He would regret that he had turned her down, she had plans for him. Soon he would forget about that stupid angel. She thought about her last talk with Celeste. The star had told her she was pleased with her actions. Drusilla had managed to kiss Spike in form of Buffy, and then she had revealed her true form, to twist his mind. This was only the beginning to create a split between Buffy and Spike. He belonged to her and nothing would separate them, not again.

He was the one, not like Angel had been, he was the one for her, and she missed his touch. Soon he would be lusting for her and obey her every command, she mused to herself. She just had to make sure that the stupid priest wouldn't stand in the way, she knew he could be dangerous, if she didn't watch out. But she couldn't get rid of him yet, he was still useful.
Drusilla smiled, putting on her cherry lip gloss, before she left her house, humming.



Tara's thoughts were drawn to her unicorn man and she seemed to be far away in her mind. The training was over for today and she and Willow were sitting at The Espresso Pump. She couldn't help to feel guilty. She had the best girlfriend ever, she was loved, she should be happy, but something was missing. Maybe it had disappeared when Willow had gone dark, when her own hope had been shattered and she had spent so much time, first in darkness, then in her other dimension, with him. He had healed her wounds and showed his affection, treated her like a princess, he truly loved her, but she couldn't find out. He had known that she would return to Willow, for that reason he had repressed his true feelings, kept them in the dark, not to be revealed. She had done the same, not allowing herself to feel, but sometimes she had failed and then she had been swept away with the wind, swirling in the air like a green leaf, dancing around him, only in her mind, but he had seen it all in her eyes and his heart had been filled with love; this woman was everything he wanted.


Willow looked at her girlfriend; she was the sweetest one and she blamed herself for not loving her as much as she deserved. Tara was a complete different person now, after all she had so much more responsibility with the potentials training and all that happened around her. They hardly ever got any time together and when they did, Tara was so tired, so there was not much energy left for Willow. She looked into Tara's eyes and thought she saw a rainbow reflecting in the iris, but then it was gone and Tara took her hand, they left the café, walking hand in hand under a red umbrella, while the rain fell like tears.



Spike woke up when darkness fell, a strange feeling filling his mind. He opened his eyes to see Buffy, sitting on the edge of his bed and he froze. When she reached out her hand to him, he didn't take it and she frowned, wondering what was wrong. He saw the tears started to form in her eyes and he wished he could have known if she was the real one or not. He couldn't speak, not a word came over his lips. She turned around and sat down in the window recess, turning her face towards the starry sky and when he saw her reflection on the glass, his heart was filled with joy. She was the one, the angel of his heart. She looked surprised when he sat down opposite her and took her hands in his, like nothing had happened, but she didn't speak, neither did he. They saw love and affection in each others eyes, that was enough.


Buffy had longed for Spike the whole day and sitting so close to him now, made her heart beat hard in her chest. Those blue eyes made her dizzy, they were so intense and her eyes spoke love to his. She wanted to tell him how much she loved him. His hand was cupping her cheek and he brushed his lips over hers, feeling how warm her skin was and he kissed her, while the stars continued to twinkle.