Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally updated! :)
Cordykitten, consider yourself warned. It's only a flashback, but anyway ;) Just so you know....
*^^* Flashback *^^*

“Mine, you're mine.” She had licked the blood away from her lips after closing the wound, which she had caused on his neck. He had been quite delicious, she wouldn't mind spending eternity with him. Strong, lean, muscular body in her arms, chiseled cheekbones and the bluest eyes she had ever seen, hidden under long dark lashes. She had thrown his glasses away, he didn't need them anymore and had messed up his hair, running her fingers through it, while she was kissing him with hunger.

When she had found him he had been crying over some stupid bint, who obviously didn't love him. He had looked like he was lost; a shy boy beyond hope, but she had known better.

She had lifted his chin with her hand, her white gauntlet softly touching his skin. He had been surprised, just staring at the beautiful woman in front of him. In her chocolate brown eyes, he had seen some kind of bliss and he couldn't resist, when she had narrowed the distance between them. Her lips dangerously close to his, that had been the beginning of their destructive relation.

The way he had panted, when their lips had met, had made her grin. He had been an easy victim, she could play with him, he would do whatever she told him. An innocent kiss and then he had been trapped in her delicate yet intoxicating touch. She had looked into his blue eyes, finding herself mesmerized by the devotion she could read in them, so pure, so intense.

A few kisses after, she had kissed his neck and he had leaned against the brick wall behind him, suddenly weak in his knees, her fangs buried in his skin. Deep breaths followed by a scream of pain, turning into moans of pleasure, as he had leaned into her touch.


She smiled at the memory. He had been so affective their first weeks, like he really had loved her, declaiming poetry, pouring out his love to her with the soul he didn't have any longer.


“Till dust do us part, princess. I will love you, like the sea embraces the shore; endlessly. Like the stars twinkle in the cold night; with passion. Like the flowers in springtime; forgiving. Like the night, I love you. You're the one, my diamond in the sky...”

“Enough with the poetry”, she had pouted. “Kiss me instead.” She had looked at him, the man she had sired. He was nothing like her Angel, but he had loved her in his own way, admired her and cared for her, in ways Angel never had.

He had grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer. She had smiled at her creation. The shy William mixed with Spike, dangerous, and all hers.

“I love you so much, Drusilla. Nothing can keep me away from you, princess. I would give you the stars if you wanted them. I'll do anything for you, love.”

“I know, my sweet William. I know.” Then she had gazed at the stars above them in the starry sky.



*^^* A few years later. *^^*


She was laying with her head in his lap. He had never been so happy, the sight of her in his lap was pure bliss and he was playing with her hair, while she was closing her eyes.
.
“The stars make me dizzy. Make them stop, darling. They devour me.” She mused.

“If I was a star, would I make your mind spin?” He mused back, looking down at her beautiful face, full of peace.

“No.” She smiled, her voice playful.

“Why not?” He wondered, running his fingers through her dark curls.

“Because you don't glow.” She said in her sweetest voice, making him smile.



Suddenly Angel stood in the doorway. Spike frowned at the intruder.

“Angel, what are you doing here?” He asked suspiciously.

“I'm here to take what's mine.” He said with a smug look on his face, leaning at the doorpost.

Drusilla was still closing her eyes, shivering, reaching for the stars, which only she could see.

“Such pretty little stars, so bright, all mine.” She mused, before she opened her eyes and rushed to the man, waiting for her.

“Angel!”

“I'll make you see stars, kitten. Lots of stars.” He said in a promising tone, with a smirk.

“I've missed you.” She said in a dreamy voice, making Spike wanna throw up.

“Well, I haven't”, Spike muttered. Angel cocked a brow at him, carrying her in his arms.



He just couldn't stand the thought of sharing her. Seeing her leave, broke his heart. He hated himself for letting her go.


He could remember the smug look on Angel's face.

“Why don't we share?”

“I'd rather not.”

“She used to be mine...” He just couldn't forget those words.



Years had gone by and their love had grown deeper, though Drusilla cheated on him, knowing it made him upset, she had tried to hide it. But he noticed the marks on her neck and the smell on her skin and the jealousy tore him to pieces.



One night when he got home, he had found her crying on the couch.

“Dru, luv, what are you doing?” He put his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

“Miss Edith has been a very naughty girl.” She sobbed, holding the doll in her arms.

“Why is that so, sweetie?” He asked with fear in his heart, holding her.

“She had sex with her Angel. I told her not to. You've got to punish her.” She looked miserable, tears streaming down her face. He let go of her, with disgust in his eyes.

“I can't stand this, luv. You’re killing me. This has to end.” He was more than upset, and she made herself as little as possible on the couch, trying to hide from his disappointment.

“No, the fairies swoon around the moon tonight, means I must return to him.” She managed to whisper, hoping he would understand.

“Don't you love me at all?” He sounded bitter, pacing through the room, finally stopping in front of her.

“I do love you, but I need something more.” She couldn't look at him, she kept glaring at the floor.

“Fine, go. Get the bloody hell out of here.” He pointed at the door. “Go, you stupid bint.”

“I will.” She got up, the dress was flaring around her legs and she didn't look back, when she left him in his misery.



Then he had taken her back to his heart and they had been happy together. Then she got sick and he had let her die. If he couldn't have her alone, no one could. At least not Angel.




Spike frowned. How could she be alive? It just didn't made sense to him.



Angel had came to Sunnydale, to tell Wesley that he won't take over Wolfram&Hart, the offer had been tempting, but he wasn't ready to leave Angel Investigations yet.

He was pleased to see Illyria's progress, she still had enormous powers and would be a resource in the apocalypse.

Wes adored her, maybe more than he had adored Fred. Illyria tainted his senses and the former watcher didn't mind helping Giles with the potentials training. Eventually, Faith did most of the training, prison had done her good. Tara was their leader, she was above all others, still humble yet powerful. She had a glow in her eyes, a fire, a passion for slaying and combined with her magic, she was the one.

Giles had been acting strange, he had left the house to go to The Magic Box. He spent all his free time with Anya, acting strange. What was wrong with him?

Buffy was beyond worried.