Author's Chapter Notes:
Some lines may be identical or almost identical with the ones in the episodes Over the Rainbow, Through the Looking Glass and There's No Place Like Plrzt Glrb . Just so you know... I hope you like it! :) If you don't, tell me why :p Please review!
“Who did you send the vision to?” The oracle eyed Buffy curiously.

“Cordelia. I think she can help us.” Buffy smiled, waiting for approval.

“Oh, Cordelia, she got her visions from Doyle, but the visions consume her, they damage her. I don't know how long she can stand having them.” The oracle seemed to think hard of Cordelia, reading her mind, then she met Buffy's gaze, glancing at the sky behind Buffy.

“Maybe I should make her into a higher being,” she said, lost in her own thoughts. Buffy interrupted her train of thought by taking her hand in her own.

“Do you think she can open the portal to Pylea, so they can save Fred?”

“They?” The oracle cocked her eyebrow at Buffy.

“Angel and Wesley.”

“I hope so,” the oracle mused.


Spike was out in the darkness, at the cemetery, wandering around, stopping by at Buffy's grave. He put a rose in a vase and lit a white candle. He sat down in the grass. He touched the stone with his fingertips, letting them trace the letters of her name. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around, facing Tara, who looked pale, her face seemed almost white in the flickering light from the candle.

“I need you to find Willow for me. She's abusing magic and I'm afraid she'll hurt someone.”

Spike swallowed. “Tara, are you sure? This doesn't sound like the Willow I know.”

“I heard her talking to that rat. She called it Amy or something.” Tara frowned, with tears in her eyes, determined not to let them fall.

“Do you know where she is now?” Spike got up from the ground, taking Tara's hand in his.

“Lets check The Bronze. She might be there.”

They went there, hiding in the shadows of the balcony, watching from above.

“Do you see her?” Spike whispered to Tara.

“No, do you?”

“Down there, at the bar, Willow and another woman in a yellow dress. Wait, they're leaving.”

“We follow them,” Tara whispered to Spike.

Out on the street, two blocks away, they disappeared, right in front of Spike's and Tara's eyes.

“Spike, where did they go?”

“Have you heard the name Rack?” Spike asked Tara.

“No,” she said.

“This is much worse than I thought. We need Giles,” Spike realized.


Cordelia, Wesley and Angel went to the library, since it was in the middle of the night, it was locked. They broke in, the lock was easy to break. They went in, heading for the reading room. Cordelia stood in the middle of the room, filled with bookshelves. She opened the book and started to read loud, confusion spread over her face..

“Crv dr pff lr ploos pls...“

”Cordy, wait!” Wesley lifted his arm to stop her.

“Vos strp umpt pls plsrts in uft frm pltz,” Cordy continued to read. The portal opened with a bright light. Cordy dropped the book, it fell from her hands, as she in shock watched the portal growing bigger and bigger, the wind blowing in her hair, as she was sucked into the portal to Pylea.

“We must follow her, open the portal again, Wes.” Angel appealed.

“I can't open it now, it's too soon, we have to wait.” Wesley sighed.


Cordelia found herself in another dimension, laying in the grass. She looked up at the sky and saw two suns, thinking. It sure is sunny, but will I get tanned?

She decided to explore this dimension, wandering across the forest. She stopped by a stable and saw a dirty girl with long dark hair, working hard, shoveling. Cordy noticed her necklace, a metal collar.

“Are you human? Are you Fred?” Cordelia whispered to the woman.

“Ssh, just work or they will kill you. You don't even have a collar, hide behind me.”

“Eww, I broke a nail,” Cordelia exclaimed. Three guards surrounded her. Cordelia swallowed.

“I can sense that she's cursed with sight, she's cursed, that's why this cow hasn't got a necklace.” A guard stepped closer to Cordy. “We have to do some tests.”

“Leave me alone,” Cordy screamed.


Angel and Wesley managed to open to the portal and jumped in. Angel tried to hide from the sunlight, but nothing happened to him, the two suns were just glittering like gold in the sky.
Guards surrounded them and they were taken to a prison.


“And who are you, precious?” A long-haired man, some kind of warrior eyed Cordelia.

“Cordy.” She held her head high, trying not to intake his smell. “Don't you ever bathe? You stink and I broke a nail in your stupid dimension.” She stared at him with disgust in her eyes.

“Oh, princess, don't worry, you'll like it here.”

“Princess? What are you talking about? Me, a princess? Duh!”

“I mean, a queen.” The man pointed at a throne.

“That's better.” Cordy smiled at him, giving him her hand and his lips softly touched her skin.

“You need a dress, worthy a queen, my love. I want to show you something, later.” He looked into her eyes with a smirk on his lips. “I'm The groosalug, by the way.”


“Bring in the prisoners.” Silas, the priest shouted. Cordy sat on her throne, amused, watching the prisoners, entering the room.

“Cordy?” Wesley looked surprised, seeing her in a fancy dress.

“Hi, guys!” she said, then turning to the guards. “Let them be.”

“Are you sure my queen?” Silas asked. "These are dangerous cows.”

“Leave them to me, I'll handle them. Leave us alone.” Cordelia snapped at him. “I'm the queen, so don't you dare say against me and don't tell me what to do.”

“Stupid cow,” Silas muttered between his teeth, before he left.

Wesley and Angel went up to Cordelia's throne, sitting down in front of her.

“Do you know why they made you to their ruler? Wesley eyed her. She shook her head.

“Well, I'll tell you. There is a prophecy about a cursed one, a being with pure sight, who one day will claim the throne and restore the monarchy. A being with direct connection to The Powers That Be, that's you, dear. You must com-shuk with The groosalug, according to the prophecy and then you will pass on your visions to him.”

“My visions? They are a part of me. I need them.”

“Don't worry, we'll get you out of here, we just need to find Fred.” Angel said to Cordelia.

“Do you know where she is?”

“In the stable, she was there the last time I saw her.” Cordy answered.


Angel went to the stable, searching for Fred, he found her, took a horse and rode with her into the woods and brought her back to Cordy, challenging The groosalug to fight him.

“The winner gets the princess, the looser dies,” Angel eyed the warrior and smacked him in the head, showing his fangs, trying to bite him in the neck.

“Stop it, no more fighting! I love him,” Cordelia looked at Groo.

“You love me?” Angel looked at her, with hope in his heart.

“No, I love him.” Cordelia gave Groo a hug. She stood up, looking out over her realm.

“I had a vision. There will be no more fights, no more slavery, all creatures are equal and no one should be persecuted because of their religion. Live in peace! I have to leave Pylea.”

“Do you have to go, love?” Groo gave her a kiss goodbye.

“You'll be fine without me, but I'll miss you.” She smiled at him, taking her crown off, placing it on his head.


They went home with the help of the sacred books, found by Wesley in Pylea, and they brought Fred, to Buffy's and the oracle's great joy.


Buffy sighed, now she had to deal with Willow and help Tara.