Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm posting two chapters today, Hurt and Strawberry desire :)
There's nothing going on between Spike and Dawn, so don't worry. To him, she's just a little girl and he promised Buffy to take care of her.
Willow and Amy laughed all the way home, feeling dizzy and almost insane.

“I told you he was nice, didn't I?” Amy asked Willow.

“It was fantastic, all that power, I could feel it, when he touched my hand and set me floating in the air. It was like flow, filling my heart.” Willow sighed deeply, drunk of magic.

“I want that power.” Willow stopped and gazed into Amy's sparkling eyes.

“You can take it, darling. Take it away from him!” Amy laughed hysterically.

“Maybe I will...” Willow had black sinister eyes.


Tara had fell asleep in the sofa, the TV showed the news, it seemed like there had been strange things happening at The Bronze. Tara woke up, when she heard footsteps in the hall, a door that was closed and Willow stood there, taking off her jacket.

“Willow?” Tara called out to her.

The red-haired girl sat down by Tara's feet, leaning her head on Tara's legs.

“ I thought you wanted to be with me. Who is she? I saw you at The Bronze,” Tara said with disappointed voice, holding her tears away.

“Oh, it's Amy, the rat,” Willow giggled. “There´s nothing between us, we're just friends.”

“When did you do the unbinding spell?” Tara wondered.

“Earlier today, I finally managed to do it. And there she was.” Willow smiled at the memory, not noticing Tara's sadness.

“Don't you think you use too much magic? You scare me, you know that, sweetie?” Tara swallowed and wiped away a tear.

“Tara, baby, don't worry. I've got it under control,” Willow assured her.


Buffy watched through her water, not pleased with what she saw. Willow used her magic in the wrong way, to give herself power and control. She wondered how long Tara could stand being close to Willow, being hurt. That girl, Amy, was wicked, fooling Willow to do worse things, like going to Rack and get high on magic. She hoped that her friends could stop Willow, before it was too late.


Spike sat by Buffy's grave, joined by Dawn, resting in his arms. She yawned.

“Are you tired, niblet?” He gave her an amused look.

Dawn tried to look alert, but failed.

“You're just like your sister.” He smiled. “Always trying to make an impression.”

“I'm not.” Dawn crossed her arms, pouting a little.

“Yes, you are,” he said, teasing her.

“No, I don't want to be alone. You said you would take care of me.” She gave him a puppy dog look and he smiled at her.

“I will, niblet. We could sleep in my crypt tonight, you'll be safe there.”

“What about Tara?” Dawn didn't like the thought of leaving Tara with Willow, at this moment, with Willow abusing magic.

“She'll be fine. We'll see her tomorrow,” Spike assured her.


Spike opened the door to his crypt, went in and closed it behind him and Dawn.

“Spike?”

“Yes.”

“Have you got a toothbrush for me?”

“Maybe, I stole one of Buffy's once, let me check. Here it is.” He gave her a pink toothbrush. Dawn removed the package and brushed her teeth, smiling at him.

“You're a sweet man.”

“No, I'm evil, never forget that,” he said, showing her his fangs with a twinkle in his eye. She pretended to be afraid and he chased her until he caught her in his arms.

“It's bedtime for you.” He put her to bed.

“Spike can you hold my hand until I fall asleep, mum used to do that when I was a little girl.”

He sat down by the bed and took her hand in his. “Night, niblet.”

“Night,” she mumbled in her pillow. He leaned his head backwards and watched the ceiling and hoped that Buffy would join him in his dream.


Buffy slept in her bed with the water next to her, watching Spike and Dawn, every time she woke up. She whispered into their dreams, giving them some of her strength and hope, freeing their minds from worries. She placed soft kisses on their cheeks.

Then she switched to think of Tara and saw her laying awake in her bed, lonely and feeling cold. Willow was sleeping in Dawn's room, looking pleased, still high on magic. Buffy shook her head and wondered what had got into her friend, she was acting so strange, not like the Willow that Buffy knew at all.

Suddenly, Willow woke up, got dressed and went out. Outside the sun rose and a new day begun. Buffy watched her go to an alley, she went through an invisible shield, back to Rack. She couldn't stay away from him. He greeted her with a kiss.

“I didn't expect to see you so soon, strawberry.” He smirked, licking her lower lip. She closed her eyes and their lips met again. When she opened her eyes, they were black.

“Neither did I, love,” she said, while she put her hand on his chest, draining him of his magic. Her hair became black and she set herself floating in the air, watching his lifeless body, laying on the floor, with a sinister smile.


Buffy shook her head, forced herself to think of Spike. She hoped that he still would be asleep. She saw him sleeping, still sitting on the floor, leaning his head backwards to the bed, holding Dawn's hand.

“Protect Tara. I will send her to you,” she whispered into his dream.

She thought of Tara, of sending her to Spike and whispered to her. She watched as the slayer went up and got dressed, leaving the house to go to Spike's crypt. Buffy let her breath out.


Giles was on his way to Sunnydale. He had got a strange call from Spike, something was wrong with Willow and he had to help them, even it was with burrowed magic. He had to confront Willow and stop her, before she would hurt someone. If he had known what Willow had done, just an hour ago, he'd been terrified. He got off the plane and took a cab to The Magic Box. He had to get some stuff, before meeting Willow.