Author's Chapter Notes:
Here comes the next chapter! :) Please review! Like I wrote earlier, there's nothing between Spike and Dawn. The Spike/other warning contains someone else and she is not in the story yet.
Buffy watched Spike and Dawn through her water. They looked so cute, sleeping, that she got touched. Buffy showed herself for Dawn in her dream, showed her wings, telling her that she was proud of her little sister and that she always will love her.

“Dawn, never forget that I love you.” Buffy whispered into her sisters dream.


The next morning Dawn woke Spike up. The sun was rising, it was still early. She sat down next to him on the floor, whispering in his ear.

“Spike, I saw Buffy in my dream, she was so beautiful, like an angel.” He smiled at her, when he heard the word angel, closing his eyes, picturing Buffy in front of himself.

“Really, niblet, I'm so happy for you.” He looked up at her and put her hair behind her ears.

“Let me sleep now, will you?” He cocked his head to the side, with a pleading look in his eyes.

“Only if you hold me, just for a while.” Dawn whispered back.

“Just a while then, I need my beautysleep, niblet.”

He opened his arms for her and she sat down between his legs and rested her head against his shoulder. He put his arms around her, until he felt her heart rate go down, soon she was sleeping again. He touched her hair, it was soft like Buffy's had been and it even smelled like hers had smelled, he sighed deeply. If the girl in his arms had been Buffy, he would have been the happiest man ever, he thought.


He reminded himself of his and Dawn's conversation yesterday, at the graveyard.

“Is Giles coming back? He just left to go to England.” Dawn had stared at him, not believing what he just had told her.

“I know, but we need him, sweetie.” He had put his hand on hers, looking her in the eyes.

“But Tara's doing fine. I don't understand.” She had sounded confused, as she had rested herself against his chest.

“It's Willow, she's in trouble.” He had told her, holding her in his arms.


Tara opened the door to Spike's crypt, one hour later, tipping in on her toes. She was greeted by Dawn, throwing herself in her friend's arms. Tara looked down at the floor.

“Tara, are you okay?” Dawn was looking into Tara's eyes and saw a gleam of sadness in them.

“I'm fine now, at least it's better,” she answered. The two girls hugged again.

Spike turned around in the bed, he had moved there, when Dawn had got up. He opened his eyes, when he heard Tara's voice, seeing Tara and Dawn in each others arms. He smiled at them, and Tara looked at him, with trust in her eyes.

At ten o'clock the owner of The Magic Box, Anya Jenkins, opened her shop. Giles had been there all morning, looking for ingredients for a spell, without any success. He heard the doorbell, it rang and he turned around, facing Willow. Her black hair flew in the draught from the door and he saw her black bright eyes watching him, a sinister smirk formed on her lips as she raised her hand and let a ball of fire fly through the air towards Giles.

He lifted his hand to stop it and the fire froze to ice and fell to the floor, spreading small pieces of ice crystals all over the floor, melting into small pools of water.

“You can't stop me,” she said, eyeing him.

“Can't I?” He looked amused.

“Your powers are burrowed, they're nothing compared to mine.” She lit another ball of fire and it hit him in the chest. He bent forward, and to her surprise he threw a binding spell at her, when she went closer to kill him. She found herself trapped.

“This is not over, you hear that!” She looked at him with rage in her eyes.

“Is that so, my dear? We'll see about that.” He turned his back on her, bringing himself a cup of tea, taking a sip of it.


Buffy felt restless. It was frustrating just to watch, she wanted to fight Willow herself, but she knew she couldn't do it. Against black magic, she had small chances to survive, no matter what if she was an angel or a slayer.

Tara and Dawn had breakfast, green apples and orange juice, that Tara had brought in her bag. Spike was watching Passions and enjoyed the two girls, talking with each other and giggling, like nothing had happened, like they had forgot about Willow.


Willow tried to escape, but gave up, she couldn't break the spell. She was stuck. She looked around, her eyes glanced at Anya, standing behind the counter, looking nervous, counting money. Willow used mind-control, staring at Anya, begging to her. The blonde turned around, pretending not to hear, putting around small boxes on a shelf, not wanting to listen.

“Anya, sweetie, release me. I won't hurt you, you know that. I just want revenge, you if anyone should understand me. I´m longing for revenge. Let me have it, it's bittersweet. Can you feel it, the bitterness and the sweet, mixed together, the sweet taste of revenge.”

Anya held her breath, shaking her head in denial.

“Anya, I could make that guy love you, Xander, I could make him head over heels in love with you, wouldn't you want that?”

Willow smiled at her own cunning as she watched how Anya tossed her hands, putting her ring off and then on again.

“He would look at you with hungry eyes, ready to devour you and your lips would meet in pure lust, his kiss would make you whimper, soft, wet tongue kissing you senseless...”

Willow waited for the woman's reaction, before she added, with low sensual voice.

“... While he rips your thong off and...” Willow licked her bottom lip. “And you know what will happen next... He will fuck you, sweetie, like there's no tomorrow.”

Anya let her breath out, meeting Willow's gaze.

“Well, I don't get many orgasms here.” She smiled, looking relieved.

“So release me, then.” It was not a wish, it sounded more like a state.

“I don't want to.” Anya turned around, facing the shelf, playing with her ring again.

“What if he finds out, that I used to be a vengeance demon?” She swallowed hard.

“He won't find out, I´ll make sure of that.” Willow made her voice smooth and the expression on her face kind, despite her black eyes. Anya turned around, looking nervous.

“If he does find out, well he'll never love me then...” Anya took a step closer.

“He won't, he will to busy, making love to you, he won't have time, love. He'll never find out and if he does, I'll put a spell on him, to make him forget.”

“Okay.” Anya took another step in Willow´s direction.

“There you go, sweetie,” Willow encouraged Anya, returning the smile the blonde gave her.

As Anya released her, Willow pushed her aside, and went to find Giles.

“Hey.” Anya shouted. “What about Xander?”

“Just wait and see, he'll come to you, honey.” Willow laughed. “Sooner or later.”


She jumped on Giles from behind, they were fighting until he lay on his back on the floor, she was straddling him. She put her hands on his chest, smiling seductively at him.

“No, Willow, don't!” To her amusement, he looked terrified.

“What's the matter, old teddybear, don't you like woman on top?” She smirked at him and started to unbutton his shirt.

“Don't do this!” He begged. She put her hands back on his chest again and took his magic, leaving him almost lifeless. Anya ran to him, to her surprise he looked pleased, then he closed his eyes to rest.


Willow was out, looking for Amy, feeling lost and confused. It had been to easy to take Giles´ magic, she realized now. Something was wrong. She looked up and saw someone standing in her way, a blonde girl with a yellow flower in her hand. She threw a ball of ice, nearly hitting the girl, who screamed. Willow didn't seem to care.

“Willow, can't you see, it's me, Tara.” The woman said to her, pleading.

Tara took another step closer and Willow could see her blue innocent eyes facing her black, still not caring.

“Willow, don't do this, please stop, I love you.” Tara begged, tears running from her eyes.

Willow lifted her hand to do another ball of ice, which hit Tara and she fell to the ground. Suddenly Willow realized what she had done, she sank down on the ground, holding Tara´s body in her arms, sobbing.

“Tara, baby, please forgive me.”