Chapter 1- Young love


She shivers against him.

‘We shouldn’t be doing this…’ she whispers in earnest, despite the obvious betrayal of her body’s response to his; unable to comprehend how the slightest touch of him could bring her to such arousal.

‘Spike, what if we get caught… we…’

‘Ssssh... don’t worry Pet.’ He pacifies her, his voice hoarse and wanton, as the silky trail of his warm kisses continue their dance along her neck; his hands now roaming everywhere, desperate to feel skin on skin.


He couldn’t bear it a second longer, sitting there across the room, watching her chew out her frustrations on the end of her pencil, whilst tackling the difficult equation Mr Hughes had presented her with. God, just the sight of her worrying that pencil in that hot little mouth of hers had him transported right back to last night. He found it amusing that she really had no idea how incredibly hot she was, the thought alone sending chills up and down his spine. And before he could even register what he was doing, he had ripped a page out of his exercise book and scribbled down his underlying need, in the guise of four small words:

WANt… YoU… GeNTs… 5 MInS.

Spike then had it passed along to her in secret, cleverly masked from their Maths teacher’s vision. Meanwhile his own strategic exit was set in motion… “AaaaAAhh!!” The theatrical exclamation rang through the air; as Spike reached for his calf, his face screwed up in mock agony… “Ooww” he yelped again, just for good measure. The whole act becoming a great success and quickly earning him Mr Hughes’s full attention and real concern, ‘William, are you alright?’

‘S’ me leg Sir, its got cramp…’ he hissed.

It was like taking candy from a baby. A few minutes later and Spike had got the desired outcome: a pass out of class to go to straight to medical, but not before sending a cheeky wink in Buffy’s direction first, making it perfectly clear that he had no intention of seeing the school Nurse today. And yes, Buffy did ideed received the message; but no clearer than the anticipating tingle that lay between her thighs, signalling what was to come.

*****

Who was she kidding? From the moment she left the classroom, after an unsuspecting Mr Hughes excused her to the ladies room, Buffy was more than aware of the trouble she could be getting herself into if she and Spike were found, literally with their trousers down. But if it hadn’t stopped her then, it surely wouldn’t stop her now. To be honest, her inner (newly unearthed) slut revelled at the idea of being caught in Spike sinful embrace; it added a great deal of spice to the mix, which only served to turn her on further, more than she ever thought possible.

And so, a duel of eager tongues were heavily underway, fears dissipated into the wind and all Buffy could do was feel… losing herself completely to the blissful talents that belong to her one and only, Spike. His hunger for her equally palpable and not just from the prominent tent in his jeans either. There was no mistake about it, he wanted her; Buffy was his to possess.

Breathlessly, they pull apart, their chest rising and falling in rapid tandem as oxygen starved lungs fill with much needed air…“I swear, one of these days Spike, you’re going to kill me with that mouth of yours…’

Shamelessly, he looks upon her with ravenous lusting eyes, her words bringing forth a smile that could only be described as pure male satisfaction… “It’s what you do to me luv…” He confesses, gently tucking a stray lock of her golden hair behind her ear, taking in every feature of her beautiful face. ‘Seeing you…in class just now…bloody hell woman, I’ve never been so jealous’.

‘Jealous?’ Her look of pure confusion, causes Spike to smile even wider; ‘gosh, could she be anymore adorable’ he muses to himself, before curling his tongue behind his teeth, secretly knowing the effect it had on her; turning her insides to jelly and leaving her legs weak at the knees. Eventually, he answers her with a boyish grin… ‘Why, your HB pencil of course,’ the innuendo immediately bringing forth a red flush to her soft cheeks, as her feverish brain races back to what had happened between her and Spike last night; but more pointedly of what she had given him, for the first time ever, the only man ever.

Upon reflection, before the days of Spike, Buffy would have never thought she’d do such a thing; she had always considered the act of fellatio as being totally indecent, beneath any woman, like herself who held any real kind of morals; her prude-like ignorance had brought her to the opinion that a person that would do such a thing should automatically be classed as a slut, nothing more than a hooker making a quick 50 bucks on the street. But now she knew differently; very differently in fact, to her it was solely about pleasure and taking pleasure in knowing she could bring her man to exquisite heights by making love to him with her tongue and her mouth. Having such power over Spike’s body, made her feel like a Goddess, and there was no doubt in her mind that she enjoyed it as much as Spike did.

On a raging impulse, her hands drift to the huge bulge that silently beckons for her attention… “Oh I’m sorry baby,” she blushes profusely; with, what seems to Spike the innocence of a virgin; o.k. so maybe she was a virgin, but innocent she most definitely was not, and he was just about to share that thought with her, when her sudden decent and the loud intrusive sound of his zipper, rendered him utterly speechless.

Oh God, she was going to do it again.

Let me make it up to you…William’. And with that said, she did just that.