Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry for the delay, but there was a death in the family! All better now though, enjoy and review please
As Buffy pulled up her skirt, Spike saw a flash of her black panties! All he could do was gawk as he watched her start the engine as she turned around, Spike looked up into her face and saw she was laughing.

“Come on, are you coming or what? You were the one who invited me on this date.”

“You know, maybe it would be easier if we walked, I mean it’s not that far away and you don’t know where you’re going.” Spike said as he gulped, trying to find some possible way of her not feeling his raging hard on! he usually didn’t care about those kind of things, but Buffy was different, she seemed to be someone who would get offended, especially since this was their first date.

“It’s fine, I think I know where the bronze is aswell, I think I may have passed it the other day.” Buffy answered, “Come on, otherwise we’ll have none of this date left by the time we get there.” Buffy sighed annoyed now that he was taking so long. “You’re not chicken are you?”

“I bloody well am not, I have you know I used to have a bike but I crashed it about a year back, dad wouldn’t let me get one since. It’s where I got this beauty!” Spike said rubbing a scar on his eyebrow.

“Well then why don’t you drive?” Buffy asked, placing a helmet on her head.

“You know, that ain’t such a bad idea!” Spike answered. ‘She definitly won’t be able to notice now.’ Spike thought thankfully.

“Alright, hop on stud.” Buffy said, scooching back to allow him to slide on.

Once they arrived at the bronze, Spike got off the bike and then helped Buffy off, earning himself a peek of the black bra she was wearing.

“Why, you are the gentleman!” Buffy giggled and then stopped herself, wasn’t she suppose to be pissed at him?

“Why thank you!” Spike smirked and then did the unexpected, leaned in and gave her a chaste kiss. Buffy pushed him off though.

“Tut tut, no kissing on the first date, that’s one of my rules.” Buffy explained.

“Alright goldilocks, whatever you say!” Spike smirked, paid the bouncer at the door and walked into the club next to Buffy. The club was absolutely heaving tonight, and Spike smiled to the people he knew, all the while bringing Buffy closer to the seating area, his hand on her back to lead her.

“Hello Buffy!” Angel smiled as he saw her walking in with his other neighbor Spike.

“Angel! Hi! How are you?” All Buffy wanted to happen was for a hole to open up and swallow her whole. There stood the guy she was nearly falling over and what was she doing, she was with another guy.

“I’m good. Hello Spike!” Angel grinned and Spike rolled his eyes.

“Where’s lover boy?” Spike asked as he looked for the man who was always stuck to Angel’s side.

“Oh, he’s around here somewhere!” Angel chuckled and Buffy looked on confused.

“He’s gay, luv.” Spike whispered in her and Buffy looked shocked and then understanding went through her mind.

“That’s why you didn’t pay any attention to my breasts!” Buffy said out loud and then blushed when she realised what she had said.

“That’s right! Well I must be off, Andrew said he was going to get us a drink and that was ten minutes ago. See you around Buff.” Angel waved and then disapeared into the crowd.

“So luv, want a drink?” Spike asked.

“Yeah sure, a diet coke please.” Buffy said, sitting down at an empty table.

“Alrigh’, one diet coke coming up. Anything else?”

“No thanks, wouldn’t want to egg on your ego.” Buffy replied with a grin and Spike chuckled.

“Be right back.” He told her and walked away from the table, leaving Buffy to look around at all the dancing teens.

“Hey Buffy, I don’t know if you remember, but I’m Xander…”

“From Camp sunny, I remember. Hi Anya!” Buffy waved at the small blond.

“Do you mind if we sit with you? It’s just that there are no seats left.” Anya explained.

“Go ahead, the more the merrier.” Buffy smiled, and gestured for them to sit down.

“So what are you doing here? Checking out the local competition?” Anya asked as she sat on Xander’s lap.

“No actually…”

“She’s on a date with me.” Spike explained as he sat down next to Buffy and handed her her coke.

“Well, look who’s already taken a hold of the new girl! Good on ya!” Xander smiled.

“He’s got a hold on nothing yet, haven’t seen anything about him that I like!” Buffy said, looking at Spike in the eyes.

“Don’t worry pet, you soon will!” He smirked and waggled his eyebrows.

“Well well well, if it isn’t my favorite campers, I thought your father said you were grounded.” Jenny raised an eyebrow to Spike.

“Yeah well, what me pa don’t know won’ ‘urt ‘im! Ain’t that right!” Spike replied and Jenny nodded.

“Well, I won’t be telling. Anyway I best go, I’m here with some of my friends, just thought I may aswell say hello! Of, hey Buffy. I didn’t see you there! Enjoying our lovely club?” Jenny asked.

“Yeah, it’s great. Can’t say the company is though.” Buffy directed her glare to Spike who shouted ‘Hey’ and folded his arms grumpily.

“Well, I’ll leave you guys to it. See you tomorrow.” Jenny waved.

“You want to dance pet?” Spike asked Buffy.

“Sure, as long as you can dance better then you drive!” Buffy laughed, got up and walked out onto the dance floor, Spike following her all the way.

“Are you angry at me?” Spike asked as the danced to the music that was playing.

“No, what made you think that?” Buffy asked rolling hers eyes.

“So what is it? Is it something I did or said or what?” Spike asked, totally confused about why she was acting this way.

“Think about it Spike, did I even agree to this date? You’re just so used to getting your own way that you think I would willingly just come out with you, well guess what Spike, I’m not like most girls, and doing this had made me dislike you. I think I best get home, see you tomorrow Spike!” Buffy spat, as she walked to get her purse, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. “What?” She asked around angrily, turning around to see the blond looking at her with hurt.

“I don’t think you’re like other girls, I’m sorry for doing that, it’s just that when I’m around you I’m either shy William or devilish Spike and I would rather be Spike anyday. You’re not like any girl I have ever met Buffy. You’re so different that I just can’t stop thinking about you. Maybe we could just start out as friends and if something it happens?” Spike asked, looking like a hurt dog.

“I don’t know, I’ll have to think about it. See you tomorrow Spike.” And with that, she grabbed her purse and helmet and was out the door.

“God Spike, can you ever keep the girl?” Xander laughed.

“Shut up Harris.” Spike growled, grabbing his duster and storming out of the club. If it was time she needed, then he would give her till tomorrow, right now he needed a drink.

Please Review!!!