Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the furthest I got. I will be doing the next chapter a few days or so.
“When are Spike and Buffy suppose to be back?” Dawn asked, sitting at the island in the kitchen and yawning. “Some time today. Sweetie, go back to sleep. They won’t be around until probably close to noon.” Joyce said. Dawn shook her head. “Sun’s coming up. I’ve got nothing to do.” Joyce smiled. “Well, if you want you can help me make cookies for them.” Dawn cheered up. “Really?” Joyce nodded. Dawn hopped up and Joyce laughed. They then set to work making chocolate chip cookies, as the sun slowly rose.

*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*

Buffy crawled up Spike’s legs and sat herself onto his lap, with each knee on either side of his hips. “Bloody hell woman, you know how to please a man.” Spike muttered, finally loosing his grip on the stirring wheel. She smiled up at him. “Don’t I know it.” She leaned forward and gave him a passionate kiss. Spike released both hands from the steering wheel and grabbed a hold of Buffy. He pulled her closer to his body as he deepened the kiss to show his lust and desire for her, and her to him.

Buffy then felt a tap against her leg and released Spike’s lips to look down. She grinned and looked back up at him. “Someone’s ready for the main course.” He smirked and curled his tongue behind his teeth. “Always, luv.” Buffy then reached down and grabbed a hold of his cold, hard shaft. Spike groaned and gritted his teeth. She started to slowly pump him and his eyes started to roll. Buffy gave him a warning squeeze and he focused his eyes on her. “Watch the road.” She said. He looked back at the road and quickly grabbed the wheel as he saw they were heading for the shoulder.

Buffy then easily rose herself up and slammed herself down onto his cock. Buffy moaned from his size and Spike hissed from her warmth. “Fucking…hell! Give a bloke a warning…next time, pet.” She grinned. She started a slow pace at first. Gently rocking her hips onto his while clutching at his shoulders. Spike squeezed the wheel again to try and tried to keep himself from grabbing her and just slamming her down over his cock. Buffy reached for his lips again and was rewarded with a searing kiss. She moaned as his tongue danced with hers between their lips.

Buffy rubbed her naked breasts against his chest, causing her nipples to harden again. Spike released her lips when she needed to breathe. “Lean back, luv.” Buffy leaned back a little until she just felt the cold steering wheel. Spike leaned forward and caught one of her hardened nipples in is mouth and suck happily on it. “Ah! Spike!” Buffy moaned. She arched her back toward him to feel more. Spike used one hand to play with her unattended nipple and twisted it between his fingers. “Unh! Spike…more! Please!” Buffy begged. Spike smirked. He then vamped out and bit into the breasts he was sucking on. “Ungh!” Buffy clung to him harder as she felt the strong pull of her blood. She felt herself become wetter and Spike become even harder within. Spike had, had enough.

He pulled his fangs out of her and licked her wound closed. He pulled her upright and claimed her lips in a lust thirsty kiss. His fangs were cutting her lips but neither of them cared. Spike grabbed Buffy by her hips, with both hands and picked up their pace. He pulled her up until his cock was almost completely out of her then slammed her back down. “Unh!” They both moaned. Spike thrusted his hips up to her as hard and fast as he could, while continuing to slam her down onto him. He tightened his grip on her hips as he felt her start to keep up with his pace.

Buffy sunk her nails into Spike’s shoulders, causing him to hiss in the pain/pleasure of her nails. “Uhn! Spike…fuck! You feel…so big. Ungh!” Buffy muttered. Her brain was having serious trouble with working her mouth into speaking. Mostly it was very capable of producing moans and mewls from her, that Spike loved so much. She could feel the pleasure building in her stomach, when a though floated through her mind. How long would I be able to hold off on my orgasm? She thought to herself. But then that thought was forgotten when Spike changed back into his human guise and leaned forward and caught one of her bouncing breasts. Buffy moaned and leaned back. Then she gasped and lost all train of thought at the new angle.

******************

Spike couldn’t seem to get enough of Buffy. Especially when she started to move on her own. He watched her as her breasts bounced in time with her. Up and down, up and down. They were making his mouth water wanting to taste those rosy, pink nipples.

Spike then couldn’t take it anymore. Having her bouncing up and down on his cock and watching her breasts bounce was killing him.

He changed back then leaned forward and captured one of the bouncing breasts in his mouth and started to suck fiercely on it. Then to add to the pleasure, he felt Buffy change the angle of his penetration. He was now just barely hitting her g-spot. He couldn’t help but groan around her breasts at that and feeling her inner walls started to squeeze him more.

******************

They were both getting closer to the edge, as they continued to move. Spike could hear Buffy’s heart speeding up with her impending orgasm.
Buffy could feel Spike’s balls just starting to tighten and knew he was close.

Spike then pulled back from her breasts and started to pound into her as hard and fast as he could from his position. Buffy was able to keep up with him and apply more force than he could.

When Buffy felt that she was going to fell over the edge she captured Spike’s lips in a savage kiss then pulled away abruptly and her whole body tensed. Spike vamped out and then bit into her neck as she hit her highest peak of her climax. She screamed his name over the blaring rock music.

The moment Spike tasted Buffy’s bloody on his tongue he lost it. He shouted her name around her neck and shot his cold, dead seed up into her warm womb as she milked his cock dry.

They continued to move against each other, but gently, to coax each other back to earth. Spike removed his fangs from her neck and licked them closed. He changed back and looked at Buffy. She gave him a heavenly smile. He knew she wasn’t down from her high yet. He claimed her lips in a calming and passionate kiss that Buffy happily returned.

Once they finally settled Buffy withdrew Spike from her. She stayed on his lip and just rested her head. “I’m going to sleep now.” She said. He smiled and kissed her forehead. “Okay, luv.” Spike then quickly returned his attention back to the road. Bloody hell! After all of that we didn’t even crash! Hell, we’re still on the right side of the road. He thought. Then his ego grew as he smiled. Damn, I’m good.

But as Spike was pumping up his ego more, he didn't realize that he was going 85 on a 65 road.