Author's Chapter Notes:
OMG! I am so sorry it's taking so long to finish this. But I've been busy with some personal things.
Earlier that day…..

“Carson!” Carson looked up and groaned when he saw the chief motioning for him. “What did you do now?” Carson looked at his desk buddy. “Nothing, yet.” He got up and walked between the metal desks and police officers to the chief's office.

He knocked on the door then entered. “You wanted to see me Chief?” Carson asked. “Yea, close the door and have a seat.” Carson closed the door and sat down. “How long you been on desk duty?” Chief asked. “Um, about 13 months, sir.” Carson answered. “How’s it working for you?” “Well…can I be frank?” Carson asked. Chief nodded. “It sucks. I’m sitting at that damn metal desk all day long. I’ve got this fucking badge and I don’t need it! I wanted to be a cop, sir. Not some…some damn Pencil Pusher.” Chief nodded. “Well, you wouldn’t be if you hadn't screwed up.” Carson groaned. Is that gonna haunt me the rest of my life? He thought.

“Chief that was an accident! I didn’t mean to hit the other patrol car, but I was chasing after the guy and he got in my way!” Carson said. Chief sighed and the room was quiet. They could hear phones ringing, papers being shuffled and the policemen outside the office. “I’m gonna give you chance, to redeem yourself Carson.” “Really?” “Yes. I had to pull some strings to do it, so if you screw up…you’re off the force. You understand me?” Carson nodded. “Yes, sir. I’ll do whatever it is you want. Hell, I’ll even do traffic duty for Morris.” Carson said, eagerly. Chief laughed. “No, nothing so dull. You’ll just be a regular police officer. Doing patrols, setting speed traps, answer 911 calls, things like that. Until you can prove yourself and then…then I’ll put you back on the Most Wanted team. Understand?” “Yes, sir!” Carson said. “Good, now get out of my face before I change my mind.” Carson jumped out of his chair and ran out of the office.

He searched through his desk drawers and grabbed his gun and badge. “Where are you off to in a hurry? Some cat got stuck in a tree?” Carson looked up at his desk buddy. “Suck me.” He said. He laughed. Carson rushed out of headquarters and into his car. He radioed in that he was on duty and was told to set up a speed trap on the interstate to Sunnydale.

A/N: Oh my God! I guess you guys can guess what’s going to happen now!

Present time………

Spike looked down at Buffy sleeping on his lap. Man this chit never creases to amaze me. My lil Firecracker. Spike thought. Spike looked at the time and could tell they would be in Sunnyhell in about 3 hours.

Buffy moaned a little in her sleep and wiggled. Spike groaned. They were still intimately attached and her wriggling like that would only…wake other things up. Buffy wriggled a little more. Spike clenched his jaw as he could feel himself getting hard again.

Buffy woke up when she felt something stretch inside of her. She glanced down and almost moaned at the site of her and Spike still attached. She wiggled and heard Spike groan. She couldn’t hold back the giggle that came.

“Bloody minx. You forget ‘m drivin’, luv?” Spike asked. “Nope.” Buffy squeezed her internal muscles around Spike’s cock. He cursed and growled at her. She giggled again. “’M drivin’, luv.” “You didn’t seem to mind before.” Buffy said. “I almost crashed twice.” He said.

“Well then my idea will work.” She said.

“Idea?” he asked. She smiled. Buffy sat up and used his shoulders as leverage as she lifted herself off of him. They both groaned at the loss. Buffy then turned herself around so she was facing out the window. “Ta da!”

Spike raised an eyebrow. “And this is gonna help…how?” he asked. “Well, I’m still bored. And since someone can’t keep their eyes on the road….”

“Kinda hard to keep my eyes on the road, when I have a hot, wet Slayer bouncin’ on my cock.” Spike said. Buffy turned her head to look at him over her shoulder. “Pig.” She said. He grinned.

“So this plan of yours, I fuck you from behind while you watch the road?” he asked. “No! Not like that!” Buffy thought a moment. “Okay, just like that, but not the way you said it.” He chuckled. “I like this plan.” “Good.”

Spike kissed along her neck up to her ear. “So I’m in complete control now, huh?” he nipped her ear. Buffy shuddered at his voice. “Uh-huh.” “Good.” He growled.

“Grab the wheel and hold on tight.” Buffy grabbed the wheel. Spike reached his hand down at the bottom of the seat and moved the seat back some to get more room.

Spike then ran his hands soothingly up and down her thighs. Buffy sighed and was going to close her eyes until Spike pinched her nipple. “Ah!” “Not so easy, now is it?” Spike asked in her ear. Buffy clenched her jaw and stared straight ahead.

Spike then reached down in front of her and quickly pulled his pants down to his ankles. “Put you foot on the gas.” He said. Buffy’s bare foot slid over his as he removed his foot and planted his feet firmly on the ground of the car. “You should’ve never started this.” He purred in her ear. Buffy rubbed her head against the side of his face. “Why not?” she whispered. Spike smirked. Spike placed his cool, left hand flat against her warm skin, right under her breasts, and trailed it slowly down to her sex. Buffy’s eyes opened wider as his fingers skimmed over her sex and went to her inner right thigh.

“Sp-Spike…please.” She moaned. “Please what, luv?” he asked. He moved his hand to her butt and squeezed her cheeks firmly. She moaned again. “Please…just fuck me.” He grinned. “Well since you asked….”

Spike lifted her up and used his free hand to position his cock at her moist center. Then he pulled her down slowly. Letting his cock enter her inch-by-agonizing-inch. Until all eight inches was in her. “Ahhh, Spike.” Buffy sighed.

Spike ran his hands up and down her thighs again, but this time pulling them apart slightly, making sure her foot was still on the gas pedal. Neither of them paid attention to the fact that they were going over 90.

Spike grabbed Buffy’s hips lightly and pulled her up and down on his cock slowly. Buffy moaned and pleaded with him. She tried to squeeze his cock off, but Spike was on to her. Buffy tightened her grip on the steering wheel as her eyes fluttered closed. “Eyes open.” He growled in her ear as he gripped her hips tighter. Buffy gasped and her eyes flew open again.

“Spike…stop teasing me.” He grinned. “But it’s the best part, pet.” Spike said, kissing along her neck.

As they continued to barrel down the road. They past a huge advertising billboard trying to sell some Jack Daniels, and behind the billboard sat the very anxious and young Officer P. Carson. Waiting to begin his patrol. He had his speed gun set up on the side of the window and was just waiting.

He’d been waiting for about two hours and thought that maybe today wasn’t his lucky day until…. VRRROOOOOMMMM!!! He jumped up and looked at his speed gun quickly. “105, yes!” He quickly started his car and sped after the black blur. He was able to catch up to the car in a few minutes. Man he’s haulin’ it! He thought. He turned his sirens on. He frowned as their sped never faltered, but sped up. Maybe they didn’t hear it. He ‘whooped’ the siren…nothing. He did it several more times. Then he got his foghorn and leaned out the window. “THIS IS THE POLICE!!!! PULL OVER NOW!!!!” Still nothing. We’ve got a runner. He put the foghorn down.

He reached forward and grabbed his mini walkie-talkie for the radio. He radioed in HQ. “Uh, command I have a speeder that’s not stopping. We’re heading Southeast on the interstate to Sunnydale. I clocked them at 105 and they’re picking up speed. Suspect as no plates visible and is in a 1950’s black Desoto…recently done up. I’m gonna need some back up from Sunnydale.” Command responded and told him to proceed and that back up was on the way. He replaced the walkie and sat back. “Perfect way to start of me day.” He said with a grin. He turned the volume up on his sirens and chased after the Desoto.

A/N: Fun, fun! Can’t wait to see what happens next? ME EITHER!!! :D