Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh well, I guess the fun had to end some time.
A call went out to a lot of units in a 100 mile radius that Officer Carson needed back-up and a road block for a suspect going 105 mph and keeping up speed. Over 20 units responded and over 25 moved out to help Carson. Carson got radio consolation. He was so happy. He hoped that this would be his big break and he’d be put back on the Most Wanted team.

Carson kept the Desoto in site. He tried to see who was inside, but the windows were tinted, black. He looked at his computer and the Desoto came up under the owner of William James Rayne III, Alias; Spike. He radioed in his information to command and they told all other units. Carson was starting to wonder what in the world was going on in that car that the person didn’t respond to him and didn’t see at least 10 units coming towards them.

Spike was torturing Buffy…at least in her opinion. Spike was thrusting in and out of her as slow and as deep as he could. Buffy kept releasing and gripping the steering wheel in her hands. Her eyes kept fluttering and when they closed Spike would stop what he was doing until the opened them again.

“Told you, luv…not as easy,(grunt), as it looks.” Buffy moaned and rolled her head back. Spike’s voice was very low and sounded strained. He kept his hold on her hips with a bruising grip.

Spike leaned forward and let his fangs drop, but didn’t change. He scraped one fang along her neck and Buffy gasped and closed her eyes. At that moment the units were 100 yards away and speeding along toward them on the opposite side. As they got closer their sirens got louder, but then Spike brought his hand around and tweaked her clit. Buffy yelped loudly and the units passed them. “Open those eyes, Slayer.” Spike growled. She opened her eyes and didn’t see anything. “Spike…please…harder.” Buffy begged. “I don’t know. You seem to have trouble keeping your eyes open at this pace.”

“Spike! You’re killing me!” He grinned. “That’s the point.” Spike said, with a smirk.

“Spike….” Buffy moaned. He grinned. “Shhh, luv. I’ve got you.”

******************
Wolfram and Hart, L.A., Angel’s office……..

Angel was sitting behind his desk, bored. Usually Mondays were full of action, but not today. He looked at his watch and sighed. There was a knock on his door. “Come in.” He sat up as his colleagues came in.

“Is it us, or is it boring around here?” Cordelia asked. “It’s not just you.” Angel said. “Oh, thank God!” Gunn said. He went across the room and sat down on the couch. Fred joined him. Cordelia went over his Angel’s wall and pressed something. Suddenly a huge TV screen flips from the wall. “How’d you do that?” Angel asked getting up. “You haven’t read the plan for your office?” Wesley asked. “No.” Cordelia rolled her eyes. “Sad. Well we all have TVs in our offices, but yours is the biggest.” She turned it on.

Lorne came in at that time. “So this is where you’re all hiding.” He said, closing the door. “Hey, Lorne.” Fred. “Hey, what’s wrong?” “We’re bored.” Gunn said. “Yea, I’m with you on that one, honey. The entertainment business is on a stand still and I have nothing to do.” Lorne said. “Well you can join us.” Wesley said. “Gladly.” Lorne sat on the other couch. “So what are we watching?” Angel asked. “Um…I guess the news. See if we can get any action that way.” Cordelia said flipping the channels. She stopped on a new station and they all stepped back and watched it.

They kept watching the news for about an hour, hoping that something would hap-

“This just in! We have live footage from our air-reporter James. James, are you there?” The screen switches over to an over view of a road. “Yea, I’m here!” James called over the noise of the helicopter. “James, can you tell us what’s going on?” asked the female news reporter from the station.

“Um, yes. I’m here in the helicopter over looking a massive car pursuit on the interstate to Sunnydale.” James informed them.

“Ha! What idiot got caught now?” Cordelia asked.

“Now if we move the camera…there! You can see what looks like almost every cop from Sunnydale and about 10 from L.A. is chasing after this car. We were able to hear, from the police scanners, that the suspect seems to be intoxicated because they are having difficultly staying on the road.” James said.

“Well, James how did this all start?” asked the female newscaster. “Well, from what I understand, that a officer on patrol who we believe to be Officer Carson, set up a speed trap as the suspect came speeding by going at least 105 mph. Then Carson dropped in behind the suspect, flashed his lights and called out, but no respond came, only an increase in speed.” James said.

“Wow. Are their any more details about this?” asked the male newscaster. “Um, yes! Yes! We were just informed that the car is a black 1950’s Desoto…”

“Oh man! I bet Spike would be going crazy if something happened to that car.” Gunn said. “Yea, Spike is a bit crazy about his old cars.” Angel said. “Doesn’t Spike own a Desoto?” Fred asked.

“…that has been recently updated. Police also ran the plates on the car and I’m just waiting now for the information to be released.” James finished. “James, do you think we can have a look at the car?” asked the female newscaster. “Um, sure thing Meagan!” They watched as the view of the 30something cops went away to about four and the black Desoto.

“Wouldn’t it be cool if that was Spike, being an ass?” Gunn said. Angel was silent as the others laughed. “Wait a minute.” Angel leaned closer to the screen. “What’s wrong, Angelcakes?” Lorne asked.

“Okay, we were just informed that the Desoto is owned by a William James Rayne III, a.k.a. …Spike. And since there is no report of this car being stolen the police are guessing that this suspect is this ‘Spike’ guy.” James said.

“No way.” Cordelia said. Angel rushed to his office door and opened it. “Harmony, get me Giles and Joyce on the phone now!” Angel called. Harmony jumped and went to work getting the calls.” Angel closed the door and went over to his desk. He saw his phone light up on lines 1 and 2. He pressed them both and put them on speaker. “Hello?” Angel said. “Um, hello. Who is this?” Giles asked. “Rupert?” “Joyce?” “Yes, wh-what’s going on?” she asked. “I’m getting ready to explain that.” Angel said. “Angel?” they asked in unison. “I need both of you to turn on the news. Now, please.” He heard them move then…. “Good Lord, is that really Spike?” Giles asked. “Oh my God! Buffy!” Joyce said. “Angel what’s going on?” Giles asked. “I know only as much as you do. Stay on the line and continuing watching.” “What could they be doing to run from the cops?” Joyce asked.

Angel couldn’t stop himself from saying the next sentence. “Knowing Spike, only one thing.” They both gasped. Angel went back over to the TV to finish watching the news.

“How long has the pursuit being happening?” the male newscaster asked. “From what I’ve been told I’d say around 2 hours. Sunnydale cops are putting up road blocks about 100 miles from Sunnydale.” James said. “And how far is the suspect from the road block?” “I’d say no more than 30 minutes. But at his speed…15.”

Interstate to Sunnydale, Spike’s car…….

“SPIKE!” Spike chuckled. “What’s the matter, luv?” he asked. “P-please…I,(moan), need to come!” Buffy begged.

“You sure, luv? ‘Cause I’m not ready.” Spike said. He knew it wasn’t true, but Buffy was too far gone to even notice. Spike was using every amount of control he had ever learned throughout the years to keep from pilling himself inside of her.

“Spike, please!” Buffy whined. He smirked.

His hand went down between her legs, where they were joined, and tweaked her clit. “Ah!” Her hand left the wheel and came up to wrap around Spike’s neck. “Spike…please….” “Alright, kitten.” Spike grabbed her hips and sped up the tempo of his thrusts. Buffy grunted on each thrust and Spike grunted as her muscles squeezed his dick.

“Come!” Spike growled. And Buffy did. She came hard, screaming his name until her throat hurt. Spike roared her name as he spilled himself inside her heated womb. Spike gripped her hips even harder in his grasp and completely messed up the rhythm of his thrusts has he tried to prolong their highs. Buffy gritted her teeth and gripped the steering wheel with one hand as hard as she could, making it dent in her hands. Finally Spike was spent. He went completely limp behind her as Buffy was motionless on top of him. They stayed that was for a long time, trying to come back to the world.

Just when it seemed as if they were going to stay on Cloud Nine forever something caught Spike’s ear and Buffy’s eye. She relentlessly lifted her head up from Spike’s shoulder and saw lights flashing in the distance. She groaned and leaned back. “Spike, I think there’s an accident ahead.” No wonder I heard sirens. Spike thought. He groaned too. “Fuck….” He sighed. “Alright, come on, luv.” Spike sat up and helped Buffy detached herself from him, but not without a groan of protests from them. Buffy and Spike quickly redressed and righted themselves. Buffy then turned the radio off and that’s when they heard, what sounded like, 100 sirens. “Holy shit!” Buffy looked out through the back window. “What’s with all the cops?” she asked. Spike shrugged. “Hell if I know.” Spike said looking in his side mirror.

“THIS IS THE POLICE!!!! PULL THE CAR OVER NOW!!!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!! PULL THE DAMN CAR OVER!!!” Spike looked at Buffy and they both had the same expression. ‘Oh shit!’ “I think you should pull over.” Buffy said. Spike gave her a ‘duh’ look.” Spike slowed down, and that’s when he saw his speed. “Bloody hell.” He cursed. “What?” Buffy asked. “You know we’ve been going over 100 mph.” Her eyes got wide. “What?!” “Fuck.” He pulled over onto the side of the road.

“TURN THE CAR OFF AND TOSS THE KEYS OUT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD!!!” An amplified voice commanded. “Buggerin’ hell.” Spike turned the car off and tossed his keys out. “SHOW YOUR HANDS OUTSIDE OF THE WINDOW AND GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!” Spike looked at Buffy. “Come out on my side.” She nodded. Spike did as he was told and came out. But just as the cop was getting ready to voice another command Buffy slipped out with her hands up as well. “This is a mistake!!! We didn’t do anything!” Buffy yelled toward the 30something cops. “TURN AROUND AND GET ON YOUR KNEES WITH YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!!” “Listen! We didn’t do anything wrong!” Buffy said. “Pet, I don’t think they see it that way.” “Well I’m not going to jail.” She said. “GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!!! OR WE WILL USE FORCE!!!” That’s when they noticed all of the cops pointing their guns at them. “Oh, shit.” Buffy said.

Back in L.A. in Angel’s office………

“It seems that the car is finally pulling over!” James announced.

“Angel what’s going on?” Joyce asked from the phone. “Oh man! Is Buffy going to get arrested?!” Faith asked with glee. “Faith!” Giles and Joyce said. “What? It’s not like you’re all not thinking the same thing.” She said. Angel sighed. “Either way this isn’t going to be good.”

“Oh, looks like the suspect is getting out the car and-wait a minute. Someone else is with him! A blonde female has stepped out of the car after him.” James reported. “Female? Did the cops know about another suspect?” Meagan asked. “No they didn’t. The windows are tinted black, they couldn’t see inside the car.” “What’s going to happen next?” the male newscaster asked. Well, Ryan, I have no clue. The cops should be commanding them to get down, but it doesn’t look like they’re moving.” James said.

“Please, don’t do anything stupid.” Angel chanted softly with his eyes closed.

“It looks like the suspects are refusing to get down! Cops have come forward with their guns drawn and-oh, oh!!! They just tackled them to the ground!!!!!” James yelled. Angel opened his eyes. “Yes, the cops have taken matters into their own hands and have tackled the two suspects to the ground, but it looks like their putting up a good fight!” “How many cops are there?” Ryan asked. “Um, looks like 3 on the man and 5 on the woman. Okay, okay. Now the cops have the suspects under control. The cops look a little winded from the two suspects.” James said with a light chuckle. “The cops are leading them back to the cars and putting them in what seems to be Carson’s patrol car.” James said. “Wow. This has been one interesting event.” Meagan said. “Yes, it has! And from what I hear, new stations all over the world are broadcasting this because there are about four other copters out here with us.” James said. “Well continue on and we’ll be back after this break.” Ryan said. Then the station when to a commercial.

“This is not good.” Giles said. “No it’s not.” Angel agreed.

Somewhere in South America, military base camp…….

“Riley what’s wrong?” Same asked.

She thought it was odd, coming into their quarters to find her husband standing with the remote in his hand and looking at the TV with his jaw dropped.

“Riley? What’s going on?” Sam asked again, placing a hand on her husband’s shoulder. “Buffy and Spike just got arrested for going over 125 mph.” Riley said, still not sure if what he saw was true. “What?” She asked looking at the TV. She snatched the remote and flipped through the channels an-

“Oh my God! This can’t be real!” Sam said as she was watching the arrest on another station. That’s definitely Spike and Buffy. Oh, God now what? Sam thought. “When’s the next flight out to North America?” Riley asked, still looking at the TV. Sam turned to her husband. “Why?”

Tbc….

A/N: HA! You know I had to leave it somewhere so know you all have to wait to see what happens next! Te squeal to this is going to be called, ‘Jail Time’, so keep a weather eye out.