Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait. I was procrastinating as always. Shame on me…

Warning: lest I forget, I accidentally upgraded this story from PG13 to NC17, so those of you underaged, turn your blushing young eyes away! :P

Okay, on with it!
Ooo

Oooooo

Ooo


Spike hadn’t told her where they were headed, but somewhere on the way there she started to get a sneaking suspicion. Especially when they came by one of the cemeteries on the oh-so familiar route, and he made her wait outside the gates for a minute. A little while later he returned with a pile of folded blankets in his arms. When she asked where he got them, he told her he nicked them from the cemetery keeper’s house.

Her suspicions were confirmed when Spike led her through the gates of Restfield cemetery. “We’re going to your old crypt?” She asked dubiously.

Spike stopped walking and turned to look at her, suddenly feeling a little uncertain. “That was the idea. But I’d understand if you don’t want…I jus’ thought – “

“No, I mean I thought with, you know, all the memories and all…I just didn’t expect it, I guess.”

“Not all of ‘em were bad memories,” Spike mumbled with his head down. “‘sides, it was my home for almost three years. There’s not really anywhere else to go if we want…I mean,” He was stumbling out the words, worrying if he, for some reason, had misunderstood her reason for wanting to leave, and had made the wrong decision in bringing her here.

“Spike,” Buffy interrupted him warmly, “It’s okay. I’m okay with going to the crypt. In fact, it might just be a bit of perfect.”

“You sure?”

“Definitely. Maybe we can make a good memory for us both in there, for once.” She smiled at him and brushed a soft kiss to his lips. Then she took his hand that wasn’t holding the blankets and they took off towards the crypt.

“Forgot how dusty this place used to be ‘fore I moved in.” Spike observed once they were inside. The place was almost pitch dark, and covered in cobwebs and dust.

“As opposed to the slightly-less-dusty state you used to keep it in?” Buffy quipped with a smirk. Her expression soon turned serious when she saw the heated look he was giving her. Stepping closer to him, she tilted her head in an invitation he greedily took, smashing their lips together.

“Hold on, love,” Spike murmured against her lips. Reluctantly he pulled away from her warm body and moved to where he’d dropped the blankets earlier.

Unfolding them, Spike spread the blankets out over the dusty sarcophagus. Next he pulled out two thick candles from both pockets of his duster, which he’d also taken from the keeper’s place. He placed them on a ledge against the wall and searched for his lighter. When the candles were lit, the room was engulfed with a soft glow, making it seem more cosy than cold. He turned around to find Buffy watching him with a warm smile. Smiling back, he slowly walked up to her. Hands finding her waist, he pulled her against him and kissed her. Then he turned her around, pressing her against the sarcophagus.

For a while they just stood there, sensuously kissing, hands gently roaming. Then, as if on cue, they both slowly started undressing each other, making sure to keep eye contact. While Buffy reached up with her hands, bringing Spike’s face closer and kissing him, Spike let his hands slowly glide down her now nude body. When he reached her soft hips, he lifted her up until she was sitting on the blanket-covered stone slab.

Caressing her inner thighs softly with one hand, he gently nudged her legs apart. He stepped in between them and brought one arm around her small waist, bringing her closer against him. The other hand slid slowly from her thigh to the apex between her legs. One finger traced her dripping slit, until he came at her opening. In one smooth movement he had his index finger buried inside her.

Moaning, Buffy whispered his name as she thrust her hips forwards. Her hands buried themselves in his hair. Lips left wet, open mouthed kisses on his neck.

A second finger quickly followed, and his thumb pressed against her clit. Moments passed by with Spike leisurely pumping his fingers in and out of her sopping heat, his cheek grazing hers as he whispered in her ear how much he’d missed her, missed this. Finally he pulled completely out of her. Bringing his hand up, he almost challengingly stared her in the eyes as he licked her arousal from his middle finger. Taking the finger from his mouth, he held it up to hers, prompting her to do the same to his index finger. After only a moment’s hesitation, Buffy sucked his finger into her mouth, figuring he’d never let her do something she wouldn’t like before. It was strange, tasting herself. It was warm and slimy, but oddly sweet and Buffy couldn’t help but be a little turned on by the thought of licking off her own essence.

Spike moaned at the sight., his cock hardening even more. Releasing his finger, Buffy leaned forward to nip at his lips, the taste of her arousal mingling with Spike’s as their tongues swirled. Her hands went down from their place at his shoulders and started caressing his chest. One hand flicked and pinched a nipple, while the other traced a path further south. Reaching his soft curls, she teasingly rubbed the area around his cock, until finally closing her hand around his length.

His eyes were trained on hers, his mouth slightly open, as her hand pumped up and down. “What do you want?” He whispered hoarsely.

“I want you,” She answered, “I want you inside me.”

Grinning slightly, he kissed her intensely. “Lie back,” He breathed into her mouth. She complied, scooting back until she was far enough up the stone to lie down. Spike followed, crawling up her body with the grace of a feline until his eyes were level with hers. His hips placed themselves between her legs as he lowered himself, the tip of his cock nudging at her opening.

Suddenly serious, he stared down at her. “I love you.”

A smile graced her lips, her body shivering at the intensity of the moment. “I love you too, Spike. So much.” He kissed her one more time before, finally, he thrust inside her with one easy move. He brought his arms underneath her, so he could press her closer to him. Holding on to each other, they started moving in a slow, sensual rhythm. Their soft gasps, moans and whispers filling the air.

Neither of them noticed the passing of time. They were the only two in the world, the rest was unimportant. Buffy’s breathing became heavier, faster, as she felt her orgasm approaching. The movements of her hips became faster, prompting Spike’s to do the same. With a soft cry of his name, she felt her release take over. Spike fought to hold back his own release as he felt her shudder and clench around him. As Buffy rode out her climax, Spike kept up his pace.

The wake of her first orgasm and Spike’s cock sliding in and out of her soon had her body tensing again. It wasn’t long before she was overcome with another climax, stronger than before. Finally Spike couldn’t take it anymore. His movements became erratic until he tensed. With an animalistic groan he came, almost violently. Thrusting once, twice more, he fell slack on top of her.

For a while all was heard was their heavy breathing. Then Spike lifted his head so he could look at her. They smiled lazily at each other. “That was bloody amazing, love,” He mumbled softly.

“It was. It really was,” She caressed his back and gave him a soft peck. “It’s never been like that before, with us.”

Spike nodded, “I know.” He didn’t say more, not wanting to ruin the moment by pointing out that it was her that never allowed them to actually make love like this. He lowered his head and they kissed passionately.

Buffy felt his cock starting to harden inside her. A mischievous smile formed on her lips. Bringing her legs around him, she rolled them over. After the intense, long-overdue love making, there was room to start round two at a more playful note.

Ooo

Oooooo

Ooo

“I was thinking,” Buffy started. They lay cuddled up on the sarcophagus, hours later, with another blanket wrapped around their nude bodies. “Since it might still be a while until we figure out how to get you back to our own time, maybe we could, like…install a bit of furniture here. Like say, a bed? Or, at least a mattress. You know, for when we just wanna be alone. I mean, if you want…” She lifted her head from its position on Spike’s muscular chest to look at him. “What do you think?”

As his fingers continued curling into Buffy’s long blond hair, he frowned a little, “You reckon it’ll take that long?”

She gave a little shrug, “Who knows. With all the research that needs to be done, finding the right spell and all…I mean, sending a person into the future where your body doesn’t exactly exist anymore, that’s gotta be kinda tricky, don’t you think?”

“I suppose.”

Buffy frowned at him and pushed herself up so she was leaning on her elbow. “Is something wrong?” He looked questioningly. “You’ve been all…I don’t know. It just seems like…don’t you want to come back with me?” She asked timidly.

Pushing himself upright, Spike brought his hand to her cheek, softly stroking her soft skin with his thumb as he looked her intently in the eye. “Buffy, you know I love you. You know there’s nothing I want more than to be with you.”

A tiny tremor of fear ran up her spine as she looked up into his serious face, “I’m sensing a ‘but’, here,” She said, trying to keep her voice even. In all the ways she’d imagined she and Spike would be reunited and start their lives together, in her own time where they both belonged, it had never occurred to her that Spike might not want to come with her.

“But,” he heaved a sigh, “I can’t help thinkin’ this is too great an opportunity to just give up like that.”

Sitting up straight, Buffy tried to remain calm. “So, what, has your life been so bad the past few years that you just need to erase them completely?” She tried to keep the accusation from her voice, she really did, but still a little of it managed to seep through.

Spike frowned at her, seeing how upset she was getting. Didn’t she understand that this was all for her? “No, love, you don’t understand. I want this for you. Life here in Sunnydale hasn’t been exactly easy on you, an’ I wanted to do somethin’ good for you, for a change.

Pursing her lips, Buffy got off the make-shift bed and stood with her back turned. “So I guess what I want doesn’t matter at all, then?” She swirled around, her eyes filled with tears. Spike was sitting upright now, looking slightly confused. “The fact that I’ve told you I don’t want my future changed is just completely meaningless, right? ‘Coz, God forbid Buffy gets to make her own decision for a change!”

“Buffy –“

“No! You know what? If you were doing all this to change it for the sake of the entire world, or even yourself for that matter, I could have understood. Maybe even agreed with you a little, if I wasn’t scared for what it would mean for my own life. But you say you’re doing this for me, because it would ‘make my life better’! Shouldn’t I be allowed to decide what happens to my life? Huh? What about all the good things that happened for the last seven years? And what if I don’t want to forget the bad things, because it allows me to appreciate what little good I do have all that much more.” She shook her head, muttering, “Well I guess this was all a mistake then. Stupid Buffy, thinking anything can ever go right for a change.”

Angrily she started picking up her clothes, trying to put them on. Spike was off the sarcophagus and across the room in a flash, gently grabbing her arm and turning her towards him. “Buffy, stop, love. I’m sorry.” He ducked his head, “I thought I was helpin’, is all.”

She softened at seeing him look so shamed, “I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have gotten so mad. It’s just I’m tired of people trying to run my life, and I always figured you were the one person who’d let me think for myself.” She placed her hands around his shoulders, “I know what you were trying to do, Spike, and I love that you care so much. Hell, if I hadn’t been so sure there was a way I could still have you in the life I already know and have, I probably would have welcomed it.” She kissed him softly on the lips. “If you still really want to stay here and change everything, then I guess I can’t stop you. But…if you were really just trying to do this for me then…will you please come back with me? I can’t live without you in my life.”

Spike’s hands pushed through her hair as he pressed his lips to hers in a passion filled kiss. “Of course, Buffy. I’m sorry I was bein’ such a wanker, I’m no better than bloody Angel.” He smiled, “Should’ve known you wouldn’t want anyone messin’ with your life, no matter how hard it’s been on you.” He kissed her again and pulled her back to the sarcophagus with him, where they lay back down with Buffy sprawled over him.

After a moment of silence, Buffy’s unsure voice once again spoke up, “Spike? You don’t…you know, want the young and unscathed version of me more than…me?”

Spike raised his head with an amused look, “You jealous of y’self, pet?”

She blushed a little, “Well it’s just that…back in the future, I got all these new memories of what was going on here, but it wasn’t like it was entirely me that had lived it, so it seemed a little like you were with someone else and…well, you were all, talky and fun with her – me, and stuff, and – “

She was silenced by a quick peck on the lips. “Buffy, kitten, I’ll tell you that I do love any incarnation of you, so yes, also your younger version. But, in all honesty, I missed you. You an’ me, we’ve seen the absolute worst an’ the best of each other, an’ that’s why we know each other so well. Makes the fact that you love me all the more amazin’…so yeah, if I had to choose, I’d prefer you with your memories fully intact. Like you are now.” He smiled lovingly at her and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

Buffy gave him a watery smile and blinked away the tears. “So then why with the changing of it?”

Spike groaned and rolled his eyes, “I was tryin’ to do the right thin’, you know? Be all noble, an’ put aside my own wants so you could live all happily an’ whatnot.”

“Right,” She scoffed, “Like that younger-me wasn’t totally catching on to you wishing she was me,” She said teasingly.

“Gettin’ confident now, are you?” He said, raising his eyebrow.

“The truth is what it is,” She chirped cheekily.

He leered at her, “We’ll just see about that,” She squealed as he rolled on top of her, and they started yet another round of love-making.

Ooo

Oooooo

Ooo


Chapter End Notes:
Okay so this was only the second time ever I wrote a sex scene, and maybe it didn’t come out entirely like it was in my head, since things in my brain tend to work in image, not words (which is also very sexy btw:P)…but I hope it was okay, so please tell me what you think!

By the way, sorry if you think Buffy overreacted a little, guess I made her a bit of a dramaqueen... though I do think she is one sometimes. A dramaqueen, I mean:P