Thank you so much for all your reviews! I loooove reviews! Oh they are just so wonderful, they’re the sunshine in my life and my god am I pathetic that I don’t have anything else going on in my life to enjoy besides getting reviews? :P Nah, just kidding, I also like reading stories…ahem, right.
Anyway, here’s the third chapter, hope it doesn’t suck, kinda wrote it on a whim.

ooooo

“You and Angel kissed?” Willow asked excitedly as she, Buffy and Xander walked down the hall, on their way to the library as always.

“Yeah.” Buffy said with a dreamy smile. “It was so amazing, my knees went totally non-existent and it was like my entire body was made out of tiny itchy little insects…in a good way.” She said, getting that happy feeling even thinking about it.

“Don’t you think you’re overreacting just a little? It was just a kiss, no big. It’s not like you haven’t kissed anyone before.” Xander said, jealousy overtaking him. Okay, so he said he was over her, but deep inside he really wasn’t. And he wasn’t doing a good job hiding it either.

They reached the library and were met with a distressed looking Giles. “Giles, you agree right? This is not a good thing!” Xander said.

“I believe it might be even worse than we originally thought.” Giles said, and walked into the library, followed by the group of teens.

“What’s wrong Giles?” Willow asked worriedly; a distressed Giles was never a good sign.

“Is it that Saint Vigorous thing you told us about, coz I don’t know, I haven’t seen any over the top vamp-activity yet.” Buffy said as she put her bag down on the counter.

He walked over to the table and picked up one of the books he had been looking into last night. “Saint Vigeous,” Giles corrected, “and no, that’s not the problem here, although I think we should get into that later on.” He went through the book until he found the right page. “I-I looked into that Spike fellow you met, and I’m afraid it turns out Angel wasn’t exaggerating.”

“Oh Giles you didn’t have to do that.” Buffy said carelessly, causing him to look up at her with a confused expression. “I patrolled with him last night for like hours and he was totally nice. Plus, you know, he has a soul.”

Giles put his book down and took off his glasses. “A-a-a soul you say?” He asked with a frown. Surely this wasn’t mentioned anywhere in his books.

“Uhuh, yeah, he told me he got it about a year ago. That’s why Angel didn’t know about it and all, but he saw it too.”

“So, in between parent-teacher night and patrolling with that Spike guy, when exactly did you have time to make with the smoochies with Dead Boy?” Xander asked.

“Er, Buffy, despite this surprising news of him having a soul, I think you really ought to be aware of who Spike truly is.” Giles said, trying to stay on topic and reached for his book once more.

With a sigh Buffy sat down at the table. “Why?” She then asked.

Giles frowned. “Excuse me?”

“I mean, he’s good now, and if last night was any indication, he wants to help us. So what does it matter what he has done in the past?”

Giles merely gave her a stern look, and Buffy knew he’d tell her about Spike’s past if she wanted to hear it or not. Frankly, she didn’t really care about all the bad things he did in his past, she could see he was good now, and that’s all that mattered to her. She was curious however about the girl he said he got his soul for. She must have been one hell of a woman to get a soulless demon to fall in love with her and to even willingly get a soul for her.

After last nights kissage with Angel she’d been completely on cloud nine, but now that she was thinking about Spike again, she couldn’t keep her thoughts from wandering off to things like how sexy his voice sounded with that accent. And then she’d scold herself for thinking it, because, hello, she was with Angel!

ooooo

Spike stepped into the bedroom the see what Dru was up to, and saw her playing with her dolls. “Dru, love, you’ve been in here for three days now, are you gonna come out?” He asked, a hint of exasperation in his voice.

She lovingly set down one of her porcelain dolls and stood up to face Spike with a sad expression on her face. She raised her had and let it hover over his cheek, almost touching him. “What happened to my Spike? Why has he left to where I can’t follow so suddenly?” She wondered to herself. She really didn’t understand what had happened, one day he was hers, and hers only, and then the next he was lost to her forever, without reason.

Spike smiled sadly, and caressed her dark hair. “Don’t think you’d understand, love.” He took her chin into his hands and looked straight into her eyes. “You’re still my dark goddess. You know I’ll always love you, pet.”

Drusilla took a step back, away from his touch. “You love her too. The Slayer. Just like Angel. Both of my boys love the Slayer, and who’s left for me?” She wrapped her arms around herself. “I’m cold Spike, will you keep me warm?”

He smiled slightly. What ‘m I gonna do with her? He took off his coat and gently draped it around her shoulders. Then he took her hand and walked her out of the room. “Come on pet, let’s go for a walk.”

ooooo

“God that movie was lame.” Buffy said as she and Willow walked out of the movie theatre, both slurping a milkshake. She frowned. “Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a good movie in here.”

“I think I saw a good one once…but that was when I was eight and still thought The Little Mermaid was the scariest movie ever.” Willow said, and Buffy laughed.

“Yeah I…” She trailed off when something caught her eye. Across the street Spike was walking hand in hand with a beautiful (in a sort of creepy way) brunette in a white dress.

“What?” Willow asked and looked at where Buffy was looking. “Oh, hey, it’s Spike.” She said, feeling slightly nervous. Giles had told them the terrible things Spike had done, and it wasn’t exactly pretty. But Buffy said he had a soul, so he wasn’t going to attack or anything…right?

“Yeah, with a girl. Who do you think she is?” She asked as she observed the way they were walking together as if they were old lovers.

Willow glanced at her friend, wondering if that was jealousy she’d heard in her voice. “Uh, his sister?” And why was she trying to make her feel better about the fact that Spike was with someone? Willow was taking in this Spike-figure, until she suddenly realized Buffy wasn’t beside her anymore, but walking up to the vampire and the pretty lady.

“Hey.” Buffy said, trying to sound as casual as possible. Yesterday, when Giles had told her about his killing two Slayers she’d been angry despite what she’d said about her not caring about it. And she’d had all means to confront him about it, but now, standing before him it was completely erased from her mind as she tried not to drool over his tight shirt that showed just about all the muscles on his abdomen.

“Buffy.” Spike said a little surprised. He tried to release his hand from Dru’s, but she gripped his harder in a vicelike grip and Spike tried not to wince when he felt her sharp nails dig into his skin. “What eh, brings you out ‘n about at this hour?”

“It’s eight thirty.” Buffy answered with a smirk, but returned her gaze to the woman beside him, who glared back with eyes that gave Buffy major wiggins.

“Right, so it is.” He then noticed Willow had finally come up to them and smiled at how young she still was, a bit skittish, but she still had that innocence that the darkness of magic had stolen from her. He hoped he could keep it this way, or at least keep her from getting into magic too deep. “Hey red, how’s it goin’? He asked her, and she looked startled.

“Uh, fine, I-I guess.” She said, feeling a bit awkward. It seemed as if he already knew her or something, with the way he was smiling at her.

“So, are you going to introduce us, or what?” Buffy asked, still keeping her eyes on the brunette.

“Right. Buffy, Drusilla. Dru, Buffy. Oh, and Willow, of course.” He said hastily. He had no idea why he felt nervous all of the sudden, maybe it was because if Buffy would just be fine with him being with Dru (not that he was), he knew she didn’t really like him.

Drusilla took a step towards Buffy, still holding onto Spike’s hand. “You reek of flowers an’ peaches.”

“Uhm, thanks?” Buffy said with a frown.

She giggled insanely and swayed a little. “Naughty Slayer, stolen my poor Spike’s heart and left nothing for the princess in the picnic basket.” She really wanted to scratch this girl’s eyes out for interrupting her nice walk with Spike. At least before she could still pretend he wasn’t in love with the Slayer, but now with her standing right here, Spike’s looks and thoughts were for her only.

Bloody Dru! Buffy didn’t need to know about my love for her yet, and now Dru has gone and bullocksed it up. Spike groaned, and hoped Buffy wouldn’t be able to understand Dru’s crazy talk. He cleared his throat. “Well, excuse us ladies, we’ve got to get to the butcher’s shop before it closes.”

Dru looked at him with disgust. “To eat the butcher you mean?”

Buffy was about to protest against that, but Spike merely smiled a bit. “Sorry love, ‘m afraid not. Don’t worry, you’ll get used to pigs blood.”

Dru whimpered, wishing she wasn’t so weak so she could get herself a nice toddler. Spike winked at Buffy and Willow and walked off, dragging a reluctant Dru with him.

“Man she’s really creepy.” Willow said with a shiver as she and Buffy looked at the two vampires walking off.

Buffy didn’t respond as she remembered that Drusilla was the one Spike had spent over a hundred years with. Were they back together now? They sure had seemed cozy, holding hands and all. ‘Stolen my poor Spike’s heart…’ She remembered her saying. What did that mean? Surely not what she thought it did…And why does part of me hope that it does?

ooooo

The minute Spike entered the factory he sensed someone was there. The feeling was familiar, so it could only mean that that someone was none other than his annoying Sire. Oh great, here comes what is sure to be another lecture from the great Poof. With a sigh he reluctantly dragged Dru with him to the main room, where he put down the bag filled with pigs blood.

He heard Dru’s surprised gasp as her grip on his hand loosened. “My Angel.” She whispered in awe, and Spike looked up, pretending to be surprised by his presence.

“Oh it’s you.” He said. He stepped up to Angel, leaving Dru swaying and singing a song about lambs behind him. “And to what do I owe this great pleasure Peaches?”

“You know why I’m here Spike.”

Spike cocked an eyebrow, faking innocence. “Oh really, an’ why’s that then?”

“You didn’t think I’d actually believe that story, did you? Buffy may not see it, but I know you’re hiding something.” Angel said with a menacing tone.

Spike snorted. “Oh, and is this the part where you tell me I’d better come clean if I know what’s good for me?”

“No this is the part where I tell you to get the hell out of town if you’re going to keep lying to her. You’re up to something, and I don’t care if you have a soul or not, boy. If you hurt her in any way I’ll-“ Angel’s angry threat was interrupted by insane laughter coming from Dru.

“Daddy and William, looking into the shiny eyes of the girl. Shiny like stars in the drowning sea.” Suddenly she gasped and fell to the ground. She whimpered and let out a low ‘ooh’ sound.

Spike furrowed his brow, knowing this was the part where she got a vision. He gently grabbed her be her arms and pulled her up. “What is it pet, what do you see?”

Drusilla grabbed her head with both her hands, feeling incredibly sad and lost by what she had just seen. “My little Spike, my darling little boy, he’s goin’ to leave the princess in pieces for the wind to save his little Slayer. Doesn’t love me anymore. Only her, only her.” She let out another whimper. “Ashes to dust, dust and bones.” She started mumbling more incoherent words, but Spike wasn’t really listening to her anymore.

From what he’d made out of her crazy talk, and he did have hundred years of practice, he was going to kill Dru to save Buffy. He looked at Angel, and could see that he had got that as well, if the way he was staring at him narrowed eyed was any indication. Bloody hell. Can’t be true, can it? I’d never kill my Dru, my dark princess! But to save Buffy… He shook his head, not wanting to think of it just yet.

“Do you love her?” Angel’s voice sounded incredulous.

Spike sighed, and made an attempt at playing dense. “Look, mate, I don’t –“

Angel grabbed him by the lapels of his duster and looked at him fiercely. “Do. You. Love. Her?” He gritted.

Looking him in the eyes as if to challenge him Spike let out a clear, “Yes.” And was shoved against the wall as a reward. He chuckled at his Sire’s obvious anger. “Love her with every fibre of my being. My soul. My demon. Hell, even my bleedin’ fingernails love her!”

Angel began to pace at this, his whimpering Childe cowering on the ground completely forgotten. “How!? You don’t even know her! Not like I do. You can’t know her, you met her four days ago!”

Spike rolled his eyes and smirked, loving the way Angel was always so easily jealous. “I do know her, you ponce. Probably know her better than you.”

Angel took a threatening step closer to him. “What aren’t you telling me?”

“That’s for me to know, an’ for you to get your high forehead wrinkling in tryin’ to figure out.” He pushed himself off the wall and began sauntering over to Dru. “Now, if you’ll be so kindly to bugger off, you’re trespassing private property.” With that he took Dru and led her off to the bedroom and slammed the door behind him before Angel could protest.

ooooo

Well that was it for now. Hope ya liked, and please review!
Review pleaaase! Shameless begging here! Sorry, no, I don’t really need reviews, it’s cool…no wait it’s not, reviews are teh life elixxirrrrr…or something.