Author's Chapter Notes:
I guess this is what you've all been waiting for, hope I won't disappoint you guys with this chapter 'cause I really feel like I suck at writing these kinda things. I had a hard time writing this chapter, mostly because I have all these ideas for my other story, but I've started writing next chap on this one and I'll try not to let it go so long until my next update. Enjoy the reading, I really hope you'll like it! Thanks Tammy for betaing!
Without a word, Spike got up from the couch, took Buffy’s hand and led her into the small bedroom. Once in there, he gently lowered her down on the bed, then kicked off his boots and joined her. He made a motion to remove her shirt, then hesitated. “This okay with you, luv?” Her mumbled grunt of approval was the only response he got, so he quickly slipped the shirt over her head and let it drop to the floor. Then he let his hand softly run over her white, lace bra, giving her a questioning look.

She nodded in approval, so he reached around her, at the same time giving her a soft kiss on the lips, and removed her bra as well, after only a moment’s struggle. Buffy tugged at his black t-shirt and managed to get it over his head, then threw it recklessly in a heap on the floor, ignoring the amused look on his face. Then she reached out for him, tugging on his arm to get him to come even closer. He chuckled at her obvious eagerness and raised a brow. “Can’t wait to jump my bones, eh, pet?”

Buffy mock glared at him. “You wish!” Then she became quiet as he slowly started unbuttoning her pants. Once he’d gotten them off, he tossed them to the floor on top of his shirt. He kissed her again and she slid her arms around his neck, returning the kiss with passion. Then she pulled back a little, causing him to moan in protest. She smiled sweetly and gently put her hand on the large bulge inside his pants. Spike let out a gasp and she desperately tried to suppress a giggle. “That looks really uncomfortable.”

He rolled his eyes, pushing her hand away, so he could unbutton his jeans. “Trying to kill me here, luv?”

Buffy just smiled. “Who, me?” She put her hand on top of his to stop him. “Here, let me do that.” She quickly pulled down the zipper and a moment later, his pants were lying on the floor as well. Her eyes widened as she realized that he didn’t wear anything underneath. “You... you don’t have…”

He smirked. “Never.” Her mouth made the shape of an ‘O’ and she actually blushed, something he found adorable. Then he nodded towards her white, silk thong, a hopeful expression on his face. “Think one of us is a bit overdressed here, pet.” She took his hand and placed it on the edge of her thong, rolling her eyes as he, instead of removing them gently, simply ripped them right off, then gave her an innocent look.

She pouted, pretending to be upset, and he started nibbling on her bottom lip, causing her to giggle. But the smile died on her lips as his hand went down to gently caress her swollen clit, and she couldn’t help but let out a gasp of pleasure. “Oh, God…” She let her own hand slide down, until it reached his hardening erection and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Spike inhaled shakily. “Bloody hell… Buffy, I…” His other hand was stroking the soft skin on her bare stomach. “Want you, luv. Don’t think I can wait much longer.”

Buffy felt like her head was spinning and she was suddenly convinced that if he wouldn’t get inside her immediately, she would die. “Don’t have to wait. Need you. Now!”

She didn’t have to tell him twice; it was like he had just been waiting for her invitation, like he didn’t want to take the next step unless she told him it was okay. Spike moved so he was on top of her and slid inside her with a moan. Buffy closed her eyes and tightened her grip around him as he started to thrust inside her. She wasn’t surprised at all when he soon came, just a moment after her, having known it would be over all too soon. They were both too aroused and too eager to be able to last very long, but for some reason, she didn’t care. There would be time for slow lovemaking later. They had all the time in the world.

Afterwords they just lay there in each other’s arms, panting. Buffy rested her head on Spike’s shoulder and he let his fingers softly run over her hair. Then he looked her in the eyes and gave her a soft smile. “I love you.” She opened her mouth, automatically, but he put a finger on her lips to stop her. “You don’t have to say anything, just wanted you to know.”

Buffy placed a gentle kiss on his finger. “I know. But I feel like I should…” She hesitated, not wanting to say the wrong thing. “You know I’ve only been with…” Then she stopped, abruptly. Bringing up the name of her ex lover now was definitely not a good idea. She started over; “To me, those words don’t come easily. But that doesn’t mean I don’t…”

“Buffy, don’t.” Spike leaned over and kissed her and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips against hers. Then he pulled back a little. “I understand.”

Suddenly she felt like crying. “Please, be patient with me. I want this, I really do. I care about you so much, I just need some time.” She paused, blinking away the tears that threatened to fall, and tried to smile.

“Shh, s’all right.” He reached out his hand and gently cupped her cheek. “I’m not going anywhere, pet. Love you, remember?”

She let out the breath she’d been holding and the relief in her voice when she spoke again was obvious; “Oh, thank God.” Then she paused for a moment. “Just because I can’t say it yet doesn’t mean I don’t feel it.”

Spike didn’t answer. Instead he tightened his grip around her and kissed her again, and she happily returned the kiss with a soft moan. Eventually they had to pull back for air and she buried her face against his neck. When she spoke, her voice sounded muffled. “Don’t wanna move. Wanna stay here forever.”

He started stroking her hair again, and closed his eyes as she gently pressed her cheek against his. “Me too, luv. Me too.”


TBC