[Reviews - 21] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set after Graduation Day Part II. Buffy's spending the summer with her dad, and during a tussle with a demon she finds she's rescued a very familiar vampire. He's snarky and cocky, and strangely attractive - and the two of them find themselves in a situation they never expected. NC17. Written for a ficathon on LJ.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10637 Read: 4573
Published: 09/13/2007 Updated: 09/15/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 7] Liked (3200 words)
Thanks to Kat for making it all pretty at very short notice :) I don't own the characters, unfortunately, but I do play with them and get them dirty ;) However, Joss said as long as I hose them down and send them back, that's fine. The only profit I make is the knowledge that I may have made somebody smile :)

2. Chapter 2 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 6] Liked (3246 words)
Thanks so much for your interest in this story! I hope you enjoy the rest.

3. Chapter 3 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 8] Liked (4191 words)
Thank you so much for your wonderful reviews, much appreciated. I'm now posting the third and final chapter of this short story, so I hope you enjoy :)