Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy this update, the muse tried to hide in here today. enjoy
Buffy was still complaining about homework when she finally came to bed. She had spent the whole evening with her nose in the book and she felt her head was about to explode. There had been so much in there that she simply hadn’t known. The Cruciamentum was mentioned as a test of intelligence and skill, and it was not supposed to be against the likes of Kralik but against a vampire like Spike or Angel, armed with a silver stake. It had never been a test to kill the slayer; in fact she might bring it back, put the Slayerettes up against Spike at full speed and see how they fare. He’d be fine juiced up on slayer blood as he was most of the time anyway.

There was stuff about The Shining Ones, twice dead who would live for ever, ending one slayer line, starting a new one and making the universe safe… she would have to show that passage to Septamus in the morning, he and Morgana would be interested she was sure. Morgana had kept mentioning the Shining Ones, and the password for the council had been about shining ones.

She knew she had to find out more, but now she had more important things to do. She could hear Spike in the bathroom cleaning his teeth: she knew his routine almost as well as she knew her own. First he would wash his human face, then his vampire visage and fangs would be scrubbed, then human teeth brushed and he would come out to face her. There was always a part of him that would be ashamed of his demon and tried to hide it from her, but Buffy loved it, loved his strength and his passion.

She watched as Spike started to get undressed, his naked form looked like it had been carved from living marble, the light from the fire reflecting off of every plane and curve. She could count his six-pack from the bed.
Buffy licked her lips and watched from hooded eyes. The way he was moving she knew that he knew she was watching, it was an old game they played.

He drew his shirt over his head slowly and deliberately then sniffed the air deeply. The scent of her arousal was thick and heavy. The muskiness of it drew him towards her like a moth to a flame. He pitied more mortal men because they couldn’t be seduced by the fragrance coming from their mate; he took another deep breath in, allowing the air to caress his tongue as well as his nose. He could taste her from here, warm and musky and full of promise…

He undid the top button on his jeans and kicked off his docs, then he stared down at his golden mate, her hair spread around her like a halo, and crawled up the bed to her, kissing her gently as he moved up her body. He could taste the faint smell of the apple bodywash she had used that morning; it tasted crisp and fresh, like a spring morning. He breathed in deeply again and watched Buffy’s eyes darken with desire.

Buffy watched as her lover crawled up the bed to her, the sheer masculinity rolled off him and completely swamped her senses. She felt her heart fill to bursting point as she realised just how much she loved this man, this vampire. She couldn’t believe how much, it swelled inside her and obliterated everything that had been called love before it. The claim echoed the feelings back and forth between Spike and Buffy until they were both shaking from the sheer raw emotion.

Spike started kissing the junction between her legs, the short hairs tickling his tongue, her juices making him feel more and more aroused. His cock was so engorged that it was pushing down the zip of his jeans by itself. He kissed up her body, rubbing his naked chest as he licked and nibbled his way up to her breasts. The nipples were already hard and tempting. He caught one bud in his mouth and started sucking on it, teasing it with his tongue. Buffy was starting to make those little noises that spurred him on to greater and greater efforts.

Buffy reached down between them and helped the zipper on its way. She pushed down on the material and it slipped off his hips, catching on his thighs. His cock freed from its confinement dug into her thigh; Buffy moved her legs, allowing Spike to settle between them. He was home again, he looked into her emerald eyes and felt her hips grind against him as she moved under him.

Buffy lifted her hands and stroked down his back. The muscles were like solid steel beneath her fingers. She rubbed up and down his spine from his incredibly crafted shoulders to his amazingly firm arse. She giggled a little as Spike started purring, then watched as his eyes flashed from gold to blue. They appeared chequered between the two colours…the demon was trying to come through. Spike’s bumps were appearing and disappearing in waves, Buffy remembered seeing him like that the night before the closing of the hell mouth.

‘Let him through,’ she whispered gently.

Spike looked down at the amazing, incredible woman below him, he could feel his cock pressing into her centre and she was asking for a demon to come through.

‘I love you: William, Demon and Spike… and I want all three of you here tonight.’

Spike dropped his head and took her mouth in his, he demanded entrance, his tongue exploring every part of her mouth, teeth, gums, nothing was sacred or out of bounds. Buffy’s tongue battled for supremacy as they kissed more and more deeply. He could hear her heart speed up and could smell her arousal getting stronger and stronger.

He reached down between them and started rubbing her nub. He could feel her juices, smell her juices, they were soaking his hand and his cock, making him desperate to enter her. He needed to hear her screaming his name. He watched her eyes, they were hooded with lust and desperate for him.

Buffy could feel the muscles of his buttocks tighten and loosen as he moved against her. She felt his cock pushing, begging for entrance into her core. She shifted her hips a little and allowed the head to enter her body; she tightened her walls, holding him firmly within her. Spike’s ridges were trying to break through his face and she reached up with her mouth and kissed his forehead, licking the demon’s face gently, making him purr and lean into her attentions.

A slight movement of her hips and his shaft was pulled further in. The heat of her channel was scorching him, burning him up in a way that made him think he would not survive the night. Slowly, gently, he pushed further into her; her muscles stroked and massaged his cock ‘til he was about to shoot off like he was an unpractised schoolboy and not a master vampire with 150 years of experience.

Her moans were coming louder and louder, hitting him in his very soul; he pushed deeper and deeper, feeling her orgasm approaching. Buffy looked into his chequered eyes and felt her own fangs lengthening. She bit him deeply on his neck, right over the claim marks and screamed, ‘Mine!’

Spike responded in kind, he bit into his mate’s neck, drinking deeply from his chalice; he could feel Buffy’s blood seeping into every cell and pore. Four deep sucks were enough to send him over the edge, following his mate into the abyss. He could feel the spikes erupt from his cock, embedding themselves into Buffy’s walls; holding him deeply inside of her, he shot his cum deeply into her, he kept cumming and cumming, he couldn’t seem to stop.
Buffy was crying out, thrashing from side to side, but the claim told him it was from pleasure and not pain. The barbs held him in place as he completely filled her body with his seed.

When they had both finally succumbed to the exhaustion that followed, Buffy snuggled into his shoulder exhausted and totally sated. She couldn’t believe how powerfully they had made love all night. She could smell the wonderful scent that was pure Spike: whisky, cigarettes and musk, plus pure unadulterated sex.

They were nearly asleep as dawn was breaking, their eyes drooping when the room was filled with a pure white light. Spike leapt up, game face to the fore, to protect his mate from whatever it was that had entered their domain.

As they light dimmed a familiar voice spoke out. ‘William, it is delightful to see you, but would you be so kind as to don some garments so as not to shock all your visitors?’

‘Mother!’ Spike gasped as he grabbed for his jeans and shrugged them on. He pulled on a shirt as he became aware of Buffy trying to pull on a pair of pyjamas behind him. Unfortunately the shirt he had grabbed was one of Buffy’s and was very frilly. Spike pulled the edges together as best he could and turned to face the light. Buffy came and stood beside him; armed with a stake, she slipped the Ring of Amara onto his finger to help protect him.

‘I don’t think that will be necessary Buffy dear, and where on earth did you manage to find another pair of Yummi pyjamas?’

‘Mom?’ Buffy couldn’t believe her ears or her eyes. From the bright light four figures appeared.

Cordy was glowing, literally glowing, as she floated towards them, before dulling enough so that they could look directly at her.

William gave a small bow to his mother and went to her. Buffy watched as her beloved mate lifted the woman’s hand to his lips and kissed it before falling on her, crying.

Buffy turned slowly towards the second figure. Joyce held open her arms and Buffy ran to her; there were tears throughout the room. Cordy stood quietly to one side with Andrew.

‘Buffy, Spike I know you want to spend time with Joyce and Anne, but we don’t have time tonight. We came to do a job and then we will leave you in peace for a couple of weeks.’

‘I love you baby and I am so proud of you,’ Joyce said as she freed Buffy’s arms from her neck. She gave her daughter a little push towards the angel as Anne led William to Buffy’s side.

‘I am also proud of you, William. You have become a fine man, as I always knew you could be.’

William felt a lump in his throat as he stood beside Buffy. Cordy then let the light fade around the fourth figure. Andrew stood there, with a bundle in his arms. Cordy started speaking.

‘Great Slayer, you have served the powers above and beyond the call of duty; and Vampire, you have fought by her side, fought for your soul and won. You have been faithful and true. When you were so bitterly betrayed by The Watcher, he took something from you that he had no right to touch.
Here, now, we return your gift. Immortal slayer and her mate, we return your child.’

She signalled to Andrew who walked forward to where Buffy and Spike stood, hand in hand.

The bundle was a baby, asleep in his arms. Cordy lifted a hand and pointed. The baby started to glow and it floated out of his arms and towards Buffy’s abdomen. It hovered for a second or two then zipped into her belly.

Buffy screamed: it hadn’t been pain but there had been something. She would have fallen to her knees if Spike hadn’t supported her. The last thing she remembered was her mother’s voice saying, ‘Congratulations Buffy, you’re pregnant!’


Chapter End Notes:
please let me know what you think, i could do with the feedback.