Author's Chapter Notes:
many, many thanks to my reviewers
ariadne, dusty, cordy kitten and brandy, they really do make my day.
Slayer Headquarters was quiet and still as Giles made his way to Andrew’s room. He knew the little toad hadn’t found anything of use yet and he was going to make him pay for that tonight. He had already told the girls Andrew would be going away for a couple of weeks. That should give the little wimp enough time to heal.

Ripper Giles felt the strength and excitement build through him as he approached the door. He was grateful yet again that they had sound proofed these rooms. No-one would hear the screams. His cock was already hard at the thought of the things he was going to do to the boy. He knew he wasn’t gay, unlike Andrew. This was all about power. And he, Ripper, had it and Andrew didn’t. A fact he would be reminded of again and again tonight. Ripper rubbed at his straining member again before he pushed open the heavy door. Making sure he locked it behind himself, he started calling for Andrew.

The smell that hit Ripper said that Andrew was already terrified; he’d pissed himself. All it did was bring a smile to Giles’ lips, a smile that didn’t reach his eyes, and he slowly drew his leather belt from his trousers.

‘Now Andrew, you’ve been a very bad boy haven’t you?’ he said, hitting the belt gently in his hands. The leather cracked and made Andrew feel sick. It was going to be very bad.

‘We haven’t found Buffy yet Andrew, and I don’t think you’re looking hard enough.’

The leather came down hard across Andrew’s thighs leaving red welts across the white flesh. Andrew tried not to scream. He knew from old that if he screamed too soon Giles would get even crosser. At this point he remembered everything. He bit his lip so hard blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. Giles hit him a couple more times before undoing his zipper slowly. Giles’ cock sprang forward, already firm.

‘You’ve been a very bad boy and you owe me.’

Giles pushed Andrew down onto the bed, his hips high, and lined up behind him. He slid a knife out of its sheath and ran it down Andrew’s spine, leaving a red mark all the way down, where the blade had bitten into the flesh. He brought the knife around to line up with Andrew’s cock and made a small cut in his balls. When Andrew jerked back away from the knife Giles slammed hard into the boy’s unprepared ass.
‘I always like it tight and screaming,’ Giles whispered as he pumped in and out, blood lubricating them both. The tattoo on Giles’ arm glowed with a deep red as Andrew began screaming. The more Andrew screamed the richer the red appeared on the tattoo.

‘Tomorrow Andrew, tomorrow, you’re going to find me my slayer and you’re going to get her back: do you understand?’

Andrew was screaming so much at the brutality of the assault he couldn’t answer quickly enough. Giles pushed the knife into his flank by half an inch. The blood dripped onto the sheet below them. ‘Answer me, little boy.’

‘Yes sir, I’ll do better.’

‘Good.’ Giles said coldly as he continued to pump in and out, he reached his climax, filling Andrew with his cum. Andrew then shifted quickly round to lick the blood, cum and shit off of Giles softeneing cock. Giles Didn’t like to be dirty. When he finished Giles hit Him hard across the face, leaving the boy crying on the bed, covered in his own filth.

‘The best bit Andrew is that tomorrow you’ll really believe that you were attacked by a demon, and you’ll still think I’m a nice guy.’

Andrew didn’t look up as Giles zipped up his fly and made his way to the door. Andrew knew better than that. He always remembered everything every time the abuse started, but he knew that tomorrow he would forget again. He never looked, Giles didn’t like it, he waited until the door shut then turned his face into the pillow and sobbed.


Cathy was getting a drink of water. That was the excuse: she knew that she shouldn’t be up on the watchers’ floor but her senses told her there was something really wrong. She had never told anyone that she was part demon. Her great grand mother was a Faye, a sort of fairy, and sometimes she knew things that others didn’t.

Tonight every sense was tingling that something was really wrong. She saw Giles leave Andrew’s room. She knew Andrew was away, or at least he was supposed to be, and she crept forward as Giles went the other way down the corridor to the back stairs. Giles was satisfied, but now made his way back to his lover waiting in their bed. A lover nobody could remember seeing.

Cathy looked into the room. Andrew was covered in blood, whip marks all over his back, sides and stomach, a wound bleeding from his side and he was covered in a stinking mix of cum, shit and blood. It was only too horrendously obvious what had happened to him. Cathy didn’t know what to do, where to start. She went in and lifted the unconscious Andrew onto the bed and went into the en-suite to get a cloth to wipe off some of the mess. Andrew groaned as she tried to help, and started coming round.

‘No, no please no more,’ he begged: it was obvious that he didn’t know who was in the room with him. Andrew started thrashing around, trying to escape from the hands that held him down. Tears fell freely from his eyes.
Cathy had to use all her strength to ensure that Andrew didn’t hurt himself.

From the whip marks covered his body, front and back, it was clear that a belt had been used. Cathy knew she couldn’t do much to help at that moment, so pulling on her heritage, she whispered ‘sleep,’ and after making sure that Andrew was as clean as she could get him, she went to find the other slayers.

There were only ten slayers left at HQ. Most were scattered all over the world, working with watchers or at the school in Cleveland. Robin and Faith had trained hundreds of slayers, before sending them out in groups to live all over the world, strong and self assured. Now they were needed. Cathy hurriedly gathered them together in her bedroom. Most didn’t believe what she was saying, that someone inside slayer H.Q. had abused Andrew so badly. The young girls weren’t sure where to turn. They needed help.

Cathy made a decision. She phoned Faith, Faith who had always told the girls to rely on their instincts and trust Buffy, Faith who had hammered it into them that the only times she’d made bad mistakes were when she went against Buffy. Trust Buffy. Well Buffy wasn’t there, she was on vacation, so they would trust Faith.

It was late at night in Chicago. Faith and Robin were taking some alone time. His hands were everywhere and slayer strength or no Faith could not escape the magic the man was doing. When the phone started ringing she nearly threw it across the room: it was the first time in weeks they’d had ‘grown-up’ time. She felt like a den mother, and she’d never signed up for motherhood, let alone to thirty slayers.

Cathy was nearly hysterical: by the time she had gotten through to Faith, the older slayer could understand only one word in four between snivels and sobs.

‘Report!’ Faith snapped down the phone.

Cathy took a deep breath and tried again. ‘It’s Andrew, someone’s raped and beaten him badly.’

‘And you’re calling me here because?’

‘Because it happened in Slayer HQ and Giles had told us Andrew was away.’

That was when the memories started coming back, memories of Spike and some weird things that had happened around Giles. Faith took an executive decision.

‘Get your asses, with Andrew, on a plane and get here, now. I’ll book the tickets from this end. There’s a flight out of Stanstead in five hours: you had better all be on it. This is Slayer business; no-one who has not been chosen is to be told what’s going on. I know you can do glamours, so hide Andrew’s wounds when you are travelling. It will be hard on him but it is necessary.’

‘Yes Faith,’ came the reply. Cathy put the phone down and immediately picked it up again.

‘Taxis for 11 people in two hours from Somerfield Street to go through to Stanstead Airport.’

She looked at Mary, Mary who always looked so innocent.

‘Mary, break into Giles’ office and fetch all our passports, the rest of you pack your bags. Take everything you can’t live without: we’re abandoning this place and heading for Cleveland. Before we do anything else you all need to know I can do a little magic, so I will be hiding all our activities and covering our tracks.’

‘Well that’s a surprise, but a good one,’ Mary commented.

She slipped out of the door and headed for Giles’ office. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d broken in and the safe was an easy one. Mary took less than ten minutes to collect the eleven passports needed; she also opened the secret safe at the back of the vault and emptied it of all the dollars and pounds it contained. Ten thousand dollars and about the same in English pounds. That should help, she thought as she slipped the money into the bag with the passports. Old habits die hard. Some old habits at least. Mary saw a black case, about the size of a cool box hidden at the back of the safe. It was locked and she didn’t have time to investigate, however whatever it contained was obviously important, so she picked it up as well and took it with her as she left the room, carefully locking the doors behind her so it looked undisturbed. Job done.

The taxis arrived quickly, and the girls loaded the baggage into the luggage compartment. Cathy and Mary helped Andrew to walk down the stairs. No one had seen any sign of Giles. The girls loaded into the two cars and were away. Cathy checked the glamour one last time. It still appeared they were all in bed and asleep. That would last ‘til noon, when they would be on a plane half way across the Atlantic.