Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Tanit for the down and dirty beta. :) This is a REALLY late birthday present for Sotia. Like, really late. Almost to her new half-birthday late. But hey, better late than never, right? :)
“Hi.” Spike's voice was sleep-rough and sexy. Buffy grinned and stretched out on the bed, enjoying the way her muscles rippled and she felt the reminders of last night's activities. Spike appreciated the show.

“Hi,” she responded, licking kiss-swollen lips, tasting. Spike trailed kisses down her body, the center of her chest, over her breast bone and down to her bellybutton. “Mmmm, Spike.” He rested his head on her stomach, hair a sexy mess of curls and wild cowlicks.

“What are you doing today, pet?” Buffy ran her fingers through his hair, breaking apart the last of his hair gel.

“I dunno. You?” Spike huffed a laugh into her stomach, nipping the soft skin.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“How you gonna do me?” he asked, dragging his tongue the length of her rib cage. Buffy squirmed under him, but stilled as he sent a cool puff of air across the wet skin. “Well?”

“That—oh! That depends.” She gasped. He rubbed his stubbled jaw along the underside of her breast, the rough friction making her shiver.

“On what?”

“Well...if we stay here...” she swallowed as his teeth began worrying her neck, “...then I'll let you keep doing that, until I'm hot and moaning for it. I'll flip you over and return the favor, tease and suck you until you're begging for me. And if you're really...nice...” Spike slipped two fingers into her cunny, rubbing his thumb around her clit “...I'll let you in, ride you till you come and...fuck!” Her hips twitched up involuntarily, trying to find a rhythm.

“And if we don't stay?” he murmured against her heated flesh, lazily circling her clit, taking his time with his seduction. Nothing better than a lazy morning in bed.

“If we don't stay, you take me home.” She reached down and gave him a few gentle strokes. He groaned, and she paused to roll a condom over him. She guided him to her entrance, positioned him and then raised her hips to meet him. Spike wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close, angling her hips up. They came together sluggishly, neither one of the in any rush. “Take me home, and I'll lay you over my bed, tease you, touch you, every-oh, oh!-place I can find, every place I can get to. I'll open you up, and I have this strap on. I'd fuck you slow, slower than now,” she whispered.

“Jesus fuck!” Spike groaned, her words hitting him, fanning the fires. He was close, so close, his mind swimming with images of Buffy and a strap on, him spread out and at her mercy. Buffy tightened her inner muscles around him.

“And when I finished, when I'm done with you...I'd go get Liz.” Spike's vision blurred and his orgasm washed over him, a gently swirling pleasure and drew him under. He distantly felt Buffy come, the fluttering of her walls sending eddies through his own pleasure, and he had just enough energy to be pleased that she finished.

They slipped into a light sleep, Spike's nose buried in Buffy's neck.

****

“You really have a strap on, luv?” Spike wondered as they approached Buffy's apartment.

“No girl should be without one,” Buffy said happily. She turned a knowing eye on Spike. “Why, you wanna play with it?” He leered at her.

“I wouldn't be opposed.”

“And...Liz?” Spike studied her for a moment, trying to gauge what answer she was looking for. The twins had told him they'd done threesomes before, but he didn't know if they were amenable to sharing a man in a relationship sort of way. Buffy wasn't giving anything away, though, so Spike decided he might as well go with the truth.

“Wouldn't be opposed.” Buffy glared at him. “Wot?”

“'Wouldn't be opposed'?” she said in a mock-British accent. “That's my twin sister you're talkin' about there buddy. You better be more into her than 'not opposed to.'” Spike laughed and held up his hands in surrender.

“'M British, luv. We're given to understatement.”

“You better get to over stating that understatement fast then,” she warned threateningly.

“You do interesting things with language, pet,” Spike observed. She stopped and crossed her arms, not letting Spike weasel his way out of admitting how much Liz turned him on. Spike scuffed his boot on the ground like a chastised schoolboy, muttering something under his breath.

“What was that, Spikey-poo?” Buffy asked mockingly. His head popped up and he glared at her, blue eyes flashing.

“Your. Sister. Is. Unbearably. Hot. And. Is. Driving. Me. Crazy,” he enunciated clearly. Buffy sidled up to him, her breath quick with arousal.

“Yeah?” she whispered against his lips. He groaned and swept her up, pressing his lips to hers. Jesus, the things she did to him, made him want to tell her...

“Wow, um...” Liz was staring at them, a high stack of books clutched in her arms. Spike's world tilted dangerously, Buffy pressed against him, Liz looking at him with wide, wide eyes. Eyes that reflected arousal, if he was reading the signs right. He reached out towards her, but she suddenly seemed to shut off, stepping away from them. “Sorry, didn't mean to...ah, yeah, you might wanna get a room. O-or something.”

“Lizzy,” Buffy purred, turning so that he back was fitted against Spike's front. She held her hand out, but Liz shook her head and plastered on a smile Spike wouldn't have bought for a two-dollar bill.

“Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. I'll see you upstairs.” Liz practically ran away from them. Buffy untangled herself from Spike with a sigh, her sister's weirdness.

“She's been acting strange for a while. I don't know what's buggin' her.”

“Really?” Spike asked, because it was quite clear to him. Buffy was a bit affronted that Spike knew something about her sister that she didn't. Spike sidled up to her, smirking. “Oh, pet. Your sister's jealous. She thinks she's not invited to the party that there's not enough of me to go around...and that you aren't willing to share.”

Buffy cocked her head to one side, considering Spike's assessment, putting Liz's moping in context. A slow smile worked over her face. Well if that was the case...she ran her fingers along the lapels of Spike's duster.

“Well...I wouldn't mind...” she trailed off, licking her lips suggestively. Spike stepped closer to her.

“I think you know where I...stand.” He pushed his erection into her hip. Buffy chuckled deep in her throat. Operation Seduce/Torture Liz was on. Plan A: Operation Strap On.