[Reviews - 15] LikedPrinter
Summary: Season 4 starts when Spike ask Buffy to marry him in "Something Blue". Then goes mostly off canon from there. Some of original show will be used, but timeline may be altered to suit story, Angel and his crew will also be used. Buffy never went to LA after thanksgiving , so human Angel and their liason never happened. Aslo, Doyle is already dead, Cordelia has the visions and Wesley is part of the group.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3693 Read: 3435
Published: 10/17/2007 Updated: 01/13/2008

1. Chapter 1 by squeeze [Reviews - 3] Liked (1167 words)
Disclaimer: All BtVS and Angel characters and dialog belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and Fox Studios. I own nothing except any original characters I add. This story is not meant to infringe on the rights of those above.

Warnings: A rape does occur in this story, I will warn you at he beginning of the chapter. Noting too graphic.

2. Chapter 2 by squeeze [Reviews - 4] Liked (1098 words)
Disclaimer: All BtVS and Angel characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and Fox. I only claim any original characters I add, this story is not meant to infringe in anyway on the rights of Joss, Mutant Enemy or Fox.

3. Chapter 3 by squeeze [Reviews - 8] Liked (1428 words)
I am so sorry this took so long to update, and I didn't really get to where I was going with this chapter, but decided to post what I have. Real life has really kicked by butt. Caught my husband of 17 years having an affair, and have fled with my children to the loving arms of my family back home. We are devastated and are trying to get back to some kind of normalcy. So I don't know how soon I will be able to update as my muse has fled also, I hope she returns soon, as I really am committed to this story and really want to finish it. Thank you all for reading and reviewing as I can use all the support I can get.