Author's Chapter Notes:
This came to me a few weeks ago...I hope it's not too graphic for your tastes...Spikes Mrs
Punishments.


“Oh baby!” Buffy exclaimed as Spike entered her from behind for the second time that night. He was stretching her in all the right places as she had a dildo inserted in her arse and he was in her pussy. Sliding his cock back and forth in her greased cunt, he hit her sweet G-spot on each movement while gently twisting the dildo in an anticlockwise direction in her arse pushing it a little deeper until in was in to the maximum.

Draping himself over her back he whispered in her ear…” Feel good kitten all filled up with me…All wet and tight for your Spike” He gave a sudden thrust into her pussy pushing her down from her kneeling position in front of him, so now she still rested on her knees but her head and shoulders rested against the quilt, which they had tossed to the top of the bed.

“Ummmmm Spike I need it …” Buffy sighed as she felt her orgasm approaching fast and steadily.

Spike knew exactly what that phrase meant, she needed his demon to come out and play, and giving the beast free range he let himself fall into game face. The demon wasn’t gentle like the William side of Spike’s personality; he was rough demanding and wanted complete dominance over Buffy which was why he was hardly ever let out to play.

He pulled out the dildo from Buffy’s backside and lined up his own engorged cock with the stretched hole, plunging back into her without any hesitation. The demon didn’t care if Buffy reached her orgasm or not the only thing he cared about was his own pleasure.

Buffy screamed out in pain as she was defiled by the monster she had asked for he was punishing her for Spike, not letting him out since mating with Buffy 6 weeks ago. The more she screamed the harder he pounded into her battered passage drawing blood and letting it cover her thighs. “Please stop Spike please” she cried as he continued to punish her relentlessly until he grabbed the back of hair and pulled her neck to his mouth. He bit deeply drawing fresh slayer blood into his mouth and swallowing until the demon was satisfied with his dominance over her; he roared his release spewing strings of semen into her and then let the mellower William side of him take over to tend to his mates injury’s.

Spike had tears in his eyes as he gently withdrew himself from Buffy helping her lay on her tummy, her thighs were coloured crimson with the blood the Demon had drawn….He went to the bathroom and got a bowl of warm soapy water, to wash away the filth, that the rough fucking had let come down her legs. Swearing to himself that he’d never let the demon out again. The way it had treated Buffy was out of order, she’d asked for it to be let out and this is the way it had treated her no better than a $10 whore.

Buffy lay weeping on the bed when he returned, She looked into his eyes and asked “What did I do wrong, why he do this to me?” She was torn inside her cunt, where the demons talons had clawed at her and the small barbs which he had let come out on his cock when he was allowed out had ripped her back passage too.

“Nothing baby you did nothing wrong he was angry at both of us for keeping him locked away and as soon as he was allowed out decided to punish you for both of our faults.” Gently he washed her as she lay exposed to him; he looked up and asked if he could use his own tongue to soothe some of the deeper lacerations.

Nodding her silent consent he moved her until she was propped up against the pillows and quilt at the top of their bed. Her legs were flopped open and he knelt before her licking each side of the swollen mess which was her sex. Deep purple and green bruises were forming around her anus and as he gently probed her with his tongue he knew the healing powers of his saliva would soon make it all better. He was shocked when he heard her moan deep down in her throat. Glancing up he saw a look of pleasure on her face… “Buffy? Kitten are you okay?” He questioned as she shifted a little to give him better access to her body.

She ran her finger tips through his curling bleached hair, and moaned again “yes baby make it all better help me forget, make love to me.” Slowly Spike let his tongue dip into her vagina cleaning the blood which had collected there away. He could feel the tears healing as he ran his tongue over them. He used his tongue to seek out Buffy’s G-stop and then started to massage her to orgasm with it, using as little pressure as possible as not to hurt her any. Parting the upper labia lips away from her clit with his fingers, he started using small circulating patterns on the small nubbin of nerves to help maximise to pleasure he was giving her.

Buffy gasped as waves of heat and pleasure, shivered through her whole body. She needed this; she needed Spike to heal the wounds the demon had dealt out, as part of it’s punishment at being held prisoner inside Spike’s head for so long. Tightening her hold in his hair, she started shaking as each muscle relaxed then tensed under the immense rush of adrenalins, her body released as she achieved her mind numbing orgasm. “Spike” She called out his name as she took a deep breath and then held it, as she rode out wave after wave of the pleasure he gave her.

Spike stilled his actions momentarily, when he felt Buffy’s orgasm hit her like a herd of elephants rampaging through a jungle. After she had stilled he cleaned up the copious amounts of juices her body had released, and then crawled up her sweat drenched body to drape himself over her protectively. “Do you feel better now Kitten?” he cautiously asked placing small opened mouthed kisses on her neck...

“Better now Baby, better now” Buffy turned to capture his mouth with her own, drawing his tongue into her mouth and taking away his useless breath as she kissed him back. As she deepened the kiss she let her tongue run over his receded fangsWhich now he was back in his normal face had slipped back to the gum line, barely there she was just able to nick her tongue on them, and she used this blood to mix with Spike’s after she had bitten down hard enough on his lip to break the skin there. “Mine” she said as she yawned slightly as the nights events caught up with her.

“I'm Yours Buffy only Yours “ Spike confirmed before pulling the quilt from behind Buffy’s head and back around to cover them both and gently purring them both to sleep. As He fell asleep with Buffy wrapped tightly in his arms he knew she received the punishments of his spiteful wicked demon for crimes no-one had committed against it…

The end…


Come on you know you really want to leave a review now!