Author's Chapter Notes:
This will be short, with more porn then plot, but I'm trying to get back into writing after a couple months so I'm hoping this will help inspire me. Thank you to my betas Jane and Mari.
Buffy ignored her friends babbling; instead, her attention was focused solely on the man before her. She watched as his trembling hands carefully fastened the leather straps of the saddle. Her eyes were drawn to the single drop of sweat that traveled down his brow as William pushed his glasses back into place.

“I-it’s all set, Ms. Summers” William stammered turning towards the girls.

“Now William, I told you to call me Buffy.” She smiled smacking him playfully on the arm.

William’s cheeks flushed crimson as he dipped his head towards the ground. He couldn’t control the smile that tugged at his lips. “I…”

“Oh come on, Buffy, can we go riding already?” Cordelia huffed.

In a flash, she was gone. He watched the pair ride off silently cursing himself. If only he could have thought of something clever to say. However, when it came to talking to Buffy he couldn’t seem to put a bloody sentence together much less something witty.

William had only been in America for a short time. He’d come here after the death of his parents. Originally, he’d stayed with his uncle Rupert who had helped him enroll at Sunnydale University. He loved school but didn’t like to depend on his uncle. He wanted to make his own way. When he heard of a job opening at a private stable, it sounded perfect for him. He’d grown up around horses and caring for them had always come naturally, besides he didn’t want to impose on his uncle any longer.


He’d been working at the Summers’ stables for nearly six months. He felt at ease here. He had a small room in the back where he slept. It was peaceful; he could sit and read or write his poetry without interruption.

Yes, everything was fine… until the day he had met her. Buffy Summers was beauty personified with her golden sun-kissed skin, hair like spun silk and her eyes like sparkling emeralds. She was perfect. The kind of girl men dream of having, holding…loving. However, William knew it was just that, a dream. Sure, she was polite and smiled at him at times but he knew he didn’t have a chance.



#######################




William sat on his bunk rereading the same sentence for the third time. Finally, he slammed the book shut knowing it was pointless. He had watched the line of fancy cars as they had arrived. Even through his closed door, he had heard the music. Buffy was obviously having a party. It wasn’t that he was surprised he wasn’t invited; after all, he was just the hired help. Moreover, it wasn’t really like the idea of seeing Buffy there with those meathead American football player types was something that he could stomach. The mere thought of one of them pawing at her had his blood boiling in anger. Anger he had no right feeling. She was not his girl.

He bounced out of his bed pacing the small room nervous energy was flowing throughout his body. Stripping off his shirt, he made his way through the small oak door towards the makeshift shower. He was so lost in his thoughts he didn’t notice the small blonde’s approach until she spoke,

“Wow,” he heard a small voice behind him say.

William froze. He would know her voice anywhere. His cheeks burned with color as he realized he was clad only in a pair of boxers. He felt a sudden panic when he heard the soft tapping of her heels as they moved across the wooden panels. She stopped briefly behind him. She was so close he could practically feel her breath on his back before she slowly circled around and he was forced to face her.

“William.” His name sounded sinful on her lips. He was caught somewhere between fear and excitement as her small hand reached out to touch him.

William’s eyes fell close as he felt her warm hand move down from his shoulder all the way to the curve of his slender hips.

“I never knew what you were hiding under all of those baggy clothes,” she purred.

William couldn’t suppress a moan as he felt his body responding immediately to her touch. He quickly backed away ashamed of his burgeoning erection.


“Oh no, you don’t,” Buffy giggled grasping his arms and pulling him to her.

“I…I should g-get dressed,” William stammered.

“Now why would you want to do that?” she winked wiggling her body against his.

William felt himself being gently guided backwards until he felt his back press against the wall. He was scared to open his eyes for fear that this was just another in a long line of Buffy-filled fantasies. His head fell back when he felt her moist lips on his neck as her small hands pinned his arms flat against the hard surface behind him.

He whimpered when her mouth moved south, her teeth grazing his collarbone before capturing his nipple between her teeth. William involuntarily jerked his hips as her tongue and teeth eagerly teased their way across his well-toned abs.

His eyes snapped open when he felt his boxers being tugged past his knees. He looked down bewildered at the blonde goddess who knelt before him. Her small hand wrapped around his erection as she looked up at him, her eyes heavy with desire. He opened his mouth only to be silenced by the sight of her perfect pink tongue as it darted out, licking the head of his straining cock. William groaned as Buffy lazily traced her tongue along the veins of his thick shaft. His hands, still pressed to the wall behind him found their way to the back of her head tangling themselves in her golden strands as she engulfed him in her warm mouth.

His breath grew ragged as she took his throbbing cock in, hitting the back of her throat with every thrust. Her tongue running along the underside driving William insane with pleasure. Buffy smiled humming around his swollen erection as she caressed his tightening balls.

“Oh God…Buffy…I’m going to…”

Buffy looked up nodding as William bucked and spasmed spilling his warm seed into her mouth. She greedily took in all that he offered.

William’s thighs trembled as his body felt limp and sated. He stood frozen as the small blonde girl stood up smiling as she licked the remnants of cum that had spilled on her lips.

“I came to invite you to the party,” she said placing a chaste kiss on William’s lips. “You should come.” She giggled before tuning and walking out of the stable leaving William too stunned to do anything but watch her leave.

Please let me know what you think. Should there be more?