Author's Chapter Notes:
based on the Song: We Fit Together by O-Town
I've been waiting
For the stars to come out
Dinner it was fine,
But I can't lie 'cause
I've been waiting for ya
To come back to mine
I've been, thinking of you
24/7, every 365
Now the girl from Impanema
She's here right by my side
I got you now and I just wanna
Show you how to play
Goosebumps on your body
Guide the way

Spike slowly turned the black Desoto down the streets of Sunnydale, back to Buffy’s house. After a night on the town, Spike was ready to indulge the sweet fantasy he had been having of the irresistible Buffy Summers and her tight red dress. Oh, what that red dress did to his hormones. Tonight was the night. He had been waiting for this night for months. Every time he would ask her for a date, she turned him down. But finally, after charming her for months now, constantly thinking about her, she finally accepted.

They had dined at the trendiest place in town, pretty spendy with Spike’s paycheck, but she was definitely worth it. Buffy had been dropping hints all night about what dessert tonight entailed. Her words rang in his ears I am going to show you how to play. Just the sheer thought drove Spike to press on the gas a little more, trying to get to her house sooner. Playing…what that one word did to his brain, the many fantasies he has had of the one audacious Buffy. His fantasies tonight about to become reality.

I wanna go all night
Ain't no stoppin'
'Till the breakin' of the dawn
I wanna go inside every corner
Girl you really turn me on
I wanna go
Knock knock
Our bodies to the beat
And when the morning comes
We're letting the sun shine
We'll stay in bed
You can't separate us
We fit together

Arriving at her house, Spike brought his car to a stop. Excitement getting the best of him. As soon as the keys were out of the ignition, he opened his door and ran to the passenger’s side door, opening it for her. Extending his right hand, Buffy graciously extended her right hand. As soon as their hands touched, a feeling of electricity shot through them. Both knew tonight was going to be a night both never forgot.

Buffy opened the door to her house. Grabbing onto Spike’s shirt, dragging him in. A started laugh escaped his’ lips. She smiled and Spike lost complete control of the situation. Here he was going to let her take control and right now all he could think about was getting her naked and in bed where neither would emerge from those covers until daybreak, longer if he had his way.

I can feel you comin' closer
Dancin' in the dark
(Dancin' in the dark)
I touch your lips and
Kiss your shoulders
Send a letter to your heart
I can't explain to which extreme
I'm feelin' you (feelin' you)
How many triple x dreams
That's been starring you

Buffy’s eyes glowed of passion and raw desire, a desire he put there. Buffy with her mischievous grin slowly sauntered over to him. Her hips swaying suggestively at him. She licked her lips even more suggestively. His dreams were never this good. He always knew she was a temptress, but never like this.

Once she was in front of him, she leaned in and captured his mouth in an intense kiss. As soon as her lips were on his, Spike’s body took charge. His hands soon roamed into her hair, roamed down her shoulders, and went lower still.

After feeling Spike cup her breasts in his hands, Buffy lightly moaned and put both hands behind his head holding him there. After months of fantasizing this moment, here he was kissing her and making his fantasy one of reality. She was just like he dreamed. And once she cupped the back of his head and slackened her jaw giving him greater access, he thrust deeper into her mouth, earning another moan from her. She has lost in the sweet abyss of seduction and Spike was following into it.

“Spike, I think you are the one that is going to have to show ME how to play.” Buffy had said while both gasped for air. He started going forward again to capture her lips in another mind-blowing kiss. He looked at her making sure he had heard her right. She opened her eyes, eyes now lit with lust. Spike swept Buffy up and slowly walked to her room as he brought her in for another kiss.

I got you now and I just wanna
Show you how to play
Goosebumps on your body
Guide the way

Inside the bedroom, Spike brought Buffy to the bed and slowly brought her down. He stepped back and observed the scene in front of him. Buffy had scooted up into the middle of her bed, chest heaving rapidly from their kissing. She grinned at him and gave him a wink before she was crawling back over to him. Once kneeling in front of him, she slipped off his suit jacket and began working on the tiny buttons on his shirt.

Spike had himself occupied by sliding his hands up and down her body, finding the right spots to touch to get a response from her. Slipping his hands underneath her red dress and inching his way toward her panties to feel her wetness. He caressed her there, finding Buffy already wet and hot with need…for him. She gave up with the buttons and ripped open the shirt, buttons flying everywhere. At the sight of his naked chest, she placed open mouth kisses down his chest. Her tongue ran against his nipple and continued further. He took out his hands from underneath her dress and his hands went to the back of her dress. Reaching the zipper and pulling it down. The only sound in the room was the sound of the zipper and Buffy kissing his chest. Buffy stopped kissing him, enough to slip out of the dress, exposing her breasts to him. His mouth suddenly descended on her nipples and he began a gentle sucking causing her to moan with the intense pleasure building within her. “More” Buffy had said. And more was what Spike gave her.

I wanna go all night
Ain't no stoppin'
'Till the breakin' of the dawn
(Breakin' of the dawn)
I wanna go inside every corner
Girl you really turn me on
(I wanna go I wanna go)
I wanna go knock knock
Our bodies to the beat
And when the morning comes
(When the morning comes)
We're letting the sun shine
We'll stay in bed (oh baby)

Spike slid two fingers between her panties and into her, slowly thrusting in and out. Buffy moaned at the intense pleasure that was soon about to explode. She could feel herself floating to the stars. With Spike’s mouth clamped to her breast and his fingers moving inside her, she couldn’t help it. When she began rocking against his fingers and feeling the small quakes from her body, he knew she was about to come. He eased up on her breast and whispered into the night, “Let it go.”

All at once Buffy shook and screamed his name into the night. Smiling at her face of pleasure, he went back up and kissed her lips.

You can't separate us
We fit together

Buffy couldn’t believe that making love with Spike would be like this. And here she was fighting with him for months, not agreeing to go on a date with him. Now nothing was going to stop her from playing with Spike.

I won't get nothing done of
What I oughtta do,
It doesn't really matter to me
I, I, I, I am here with you
I can't explain to
What degree I'm feelin' you
How many triple x dreams
I've had starring you

Spike slowly broke from the kiss and his hands ran down her stomach again, but this time her black panties came down with his hands. Buffy arched up, helping Spike with getting her out of them. Once she was completely naked, Spike gazed up her body, his eyes showing appreciation. She had never felt like she had a gorgeous body before, but now with Spike, she felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. Spike got up from the bed and quickly disposed of his pants and boxers.

Buffy eyed him up and down, from the muscles of his chest and stomach all the way down to his erection. He wanted her just as much as she wanted him. Spike returned to the bed and inched with way back up her body. His tongue once again started licking his was down her body, but this time he didn’t stop. His tongue touched her most intimate area. Buffy screamed from the pleasure that brought her. Her legs went around his neck, resting on his shoulders, trying to hold him there as his tongue continues to thrust inside her. She started rocking against his tongue and soon another earth shattering climax took place. “OH MY GOD! Spike!”

He kept the pace until she stopped shaking. Buffy pulled at his face for him to give her another kiss, which he happily obliged. Once he deepened the kiss, she rolled them over, taking control. She broke out of the kiss and kissed her way down his chiseled chest and abs. She kissed lower and along his shaft. The hot, swelling smell of his sex drove her crazy with even more need. She slowly took him into her mouth and started with a gentle sucking. Spike moaned and put his hands in her hair to keep her from moving.

But I got you now and I just wanna
Show you how to play
(Show you how to play)
Goosebumps on your body
Guide the way

Buffy kept the slow movements of her mouth up and down his shaft while continuing the sucking. Spike knew he was about to lose control, so he stopped her from continuing and flipped them over again. Slowly, he took possession of her mouth again and was poised and ready to enter her. The slow penetration of his entrance made Buffy moan into his mouth with such pleasure. He slowly began to move in and out of her trying to be gentle, but she had other ideas. She wanted him, all of him so she wrapped her legs around his waist, opening up for him to go deeper. Spike lost control and began moving with a fast and furious pace. Sweat glistening off of both of them, as Buffy started moving with him. “That’s it baby. Move with me.” Spike moaned.

They both felt them going higher and higher to the stars until the earth moved beneath them and the stars shattered. They both shouted out each other’s name at the same time and they finally realized that they climaxed together…like they fit together. Spike collapsed against Buffy’s breasts and she wrapped her arms around his as they tried to catch their breath.

Spike finally had enough energy to move off of Buffy and brought her next to him, spooning. She looked up at him and he bent down to kiss her. “That’s some playing.” Buffy said, grinning. “Well, it’s not over yet. We have all night.” Spike grinned mischievously as he again rolled on top of her starting their lovemaking all over again.

I wanna go all night,
Ain't no stoppin'
'Till the breakin' of the dawn
(Breakin' of the dawn)
I wanna go inside every corner
(Every corner baby)
Girl you really turn me on
I wanna go knock knock
Our bodies to the beat
(Knock knock to the beat)
And when the morning comes
We're letting the sun shine
Stay in bed,
You can't separate us
We fit together
I wanna go all night
Ain't no stoppin'
'Till the breakin' of the dawn
(There ain't no stopping
Till the breakin' of the dawn)
I wanna go inside every corner
(Every corner every corner baby)
Girl you really turn me on
I wanna go knock knock
Our bodies to the beat
And when the morning comes
(When the morning comes)
We're letting the sun shine
Stay in bed
You can't separate us
We fit together

The sun gleamed through the curtain, shining onto a sleeping Spike and Buffy. Spike felt Buffy move and opened his eyes. She was staring at him, not wanting to move. It felt so right having him near her. She whispered that she didn’t want to get up. Spike simply said that he planned to keep her in bed for the rest of the day….and possibly forever.

All night
I wanna go all night
Can I go inside?
How about inside?
I wanna go all night
Can I go all night?
What about inside?
Can I go inside?

Again, they continued their lovemaking making them feel like they fit together.