Chapter 4

"I really think you ought to have stayed home in bed, sweetness, you're quite ill," Spike cautioned as he wrapped a strong arm around Buffy's shoulders. She straightened up from her slouch of self-pity, flipping her pony tale and holding in a sneeze.

"I'm perfectly capable, darling," she replied, trying too obviously to sound right when clearly she should be back in bed,"This is my responsibility, we can't have these vampires using the people of this town."

"What you mean to say, precious, is you want to stick it to the ball-faced wankers who might be cheatin' on their supposedly significant others and teach these two-bit skanks a lesson."

"Same difference." He pulled another tissue out of the inside of his coat and passed it too her, taking the used one from her and tossing on to the lawn."That's littering."

"It's biodegradable, doesn't count." The trio rounded the corner from where they'd left Xander's car and came upon the turn of the century mansion that for nearly the past seventy odd years had been rumored to be a house of ill fame. It was in rather good condition as near as they could tell in the early evening darkness."Well, well, well..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Xander inquired.

"Nothin', just sounded appropriate in m' head."

"George and Mike said that men usually start to show up around eight o'clock. Right now the, uh, ladies are just getting out of their coffins and ready for their guests."

"So we headin' in now or waitin' to catch some poor bloke with his pants down - or sleeve up as the case may be?"

"Here's a plan," Buffy interjected,"You two go knock on the door and pretend you're customers, I'll hang back until you've got them distracted, then I'll rush in with stakes a blazin'!"

"Pet, let's not go all Jet Li on them. Besides, most of these girls are just tryin' to make a living, you know, grew up on the wrong side of the graveyard...." Buffy gave him a pointed look, as in the end of Mr. Pointy,"Fine. May I take my testicles with or would you like to keep them?"

"Move it." To punctuate her order, she slapped his ass. Spike paused, then continued walking, Xander at his side.

"What are you smilin' at Harris?" They were almost to the door, Spike noting the sign on the door that all visitors were welcome, negating the need for an invitation from the house's owner.

"She really loves you, that's all. It's nice to see her finally happy. And hey there is always the plus of her bossin' your pansy British ass around and you being totally whipped."

"My arse is not pansy, git. Your words won't chink my armor. The Slayer does it mostly for show, but when we're alone, Spike's the boss."

"That a fact?" Xander wasn't quite buying it.

"Oh absolutely," Spike knew he had to lay it on thick,"Especially in the bedroom, she loves it when I tie her to the bedpost. Loves it when I work her slowly, just a touch here, a lick there, deny her until she begs for it."

"Really?" Xander was suddenly a little too curious. Spike decided to play.

"Totally, but then I still don't give in, play with her like it's a game of cat n' mouse, slap, tickle, tease her till she's just about dying she wants me so bad she..." Spike leaned in and whispered the shocking truth in the other man's ear.

"Woah."

"A Slayer is all aggression and claws in a fight, but she's a kitten between the sheets." Leaving the gullible Xander to run his own dirty reel inside his head, Spike knocked on the front door. A few moments later the door opened slowly to reveal a tall, slim brunette in a slinky emerald green nightie with breasts full and pert and lips painted as red as a cherry."Evening miss, my mate here and I were wonderin' if we might speak to the lady of the house?"

"Come in," she replied in a hoarse, anonymous phone sex voice,"My name is Vivienne."

"Charmed, Viv. I'm Spike, this here's Xander."

"Pleased to meet you. You both seem like strong, healthy boys. Though, if you don't mind me mentioning, Spike, you are shall we say, of a different breed of strong and healthy. Can I get a sneak preview?"

"Sorry pet, I've reserved the lumpies n' fangs for beddy byes." She lead them inside, then closed the door, turning into Spike and running her finger down his torso.

"Maybe, once we get your friend settled in, you can show me in private." Xander cleared his throat."I'll be right back, Madame rises soon." With a sway to her hips that could rock a boat, Vivienne disappeared up the grand staircase.

"These three minutes alone are gonna cost me, if Buffy knows I flirted..."

"Thought you said you were the boss?" Xander questioned.

"Oh, right...um, what I mean to say is..."

"Oh my god! Spikey!!!" shouted a high female voice,"I mean...Spike." Eyes wide as the Gobi desert, Spike and Xander looked up to spy the notorious owner of the brothel.

"Bloody hell! Harmony!" And that was when the Slayer made her move. The front door was kicked off its hinges and the deadliest woman on the Hellmouth came crashing through, stake in hand and eyes fixed on the voluptuous blond coming down the stairs. Harmony had morphed into her demon face and looked ready for a fight, dressed in a skin tight red leather catsuit. Spike took action and held back his lady.

"Buffy, wait, you can't! She has a soul!"

Two hundred extra characters needed. Two hundred extra characters needed.Two hundred extra characters needed.Two hundred extra characters needed.Two hundred extra characters needed.Two hundred extra characters needed. Two hundred extra characters needed. Two hundred extra characters needed.