Author's Chapter Notes:
Time to turn on the heat...
Chapter 2

36 HOURS LATER

THE BRONZE - SUNNYDALE


The beat of the music made his body hum, an unfamiliar sensation since his heart had stopped beating over 100 years before. He stood and watched the clientele of the club, his pale form swathed in shadows, taking stock of the bodies swaying, jumping and stomping to the rhythm of the live band on stage.

He mentally checked his supplies; he was wearing unfamiliar garb - black denim jeans, Doc Marten boots, black t-shirt topped with a red button-down shirt and finished off with a full length black leather duster that mimicked his body's natural sleekness as he moved. He adored undercover work - whenever he donned the costume of another character he lost himself in the subterfuge and virtually became the imaginary person whose persona he assumed. In the field he was no longer William, elegant and cultured man-about-town; he became a killing machine there to get the job done and get out.

To complete his kit he also had the watch, a phial of holy water, the JD with the quirky glass bottle, invisible gloves to protect his skin from the blowtorch-through-butter effect of the said bottle and enough stakes to peg out a marquee. Secreted in his duster were also a number of other handy gadgets supplied by G.

To infiltrate the primary cadre of vampires in Sunnydale he had to be bad. He was, of course, utterly bad by nature, but as a result of a strictly self-imposed ban against eating humans he restricted his violent tendencies to the rampant and often extremely dim demon population. In order to become a vital part of the resident vampire in-crowd he would have to submerge that completely un-vampire like aspect of his character and give off a ‘bad to the bone’ vibe. Assuming the role, he set his features to show a disdainful sneer, sardonic and threatening, and clasped the bottle of Bud he had purchased earlier loosely in his left hand.

Pushing himself away from the wall he’d been slouching against, he shouldered his way towards the bar area through the crush of people dancing. The majority of the crowd were human, their scent and heartbeats overwhelming his vampire senses. Here and there he sensed a variety of demons as he continued his swagger, scanning the crowd as he slid through with the ease of a predatory shark. Eventually, he picked out the concentrated essence of around 20 vampires, all grouped together. That was his target, and if he sensed them it was a certainty that they were sensing him right back.

He stopped his stride and leaned against a pillar whilst he drank down the rest of the Bud, considering his next step. It was almost a given that in order to gain entry to the group he would have to face down and eliminate at least one of the top-ranking vampires. His demon revelled in the thought - 'bring it on'. His plan of action became simple - swagger in, knock down the bugger with the biggest wrinklies and don't turn to dust in the process.

Throwing the empty bottle at the wall he stalked forwards - slap bang into collision with the petite form of Buffy Summerpenny.

Shocked hazel eyes looked up to meet shocked blue. Buffy held her breath; his hands were on her arms, steadying her from the impact, and his gaze was burning into her. ‘My god, does he look edible… and he’s touching me. Be cool. Be cool!!’ The platinum hair was slicked back with gel, a few unruly curls still present at the nape of his neck. Dressed all in black save for the red shirt that peeked from under the leather duster, he oozed sex appeal and bad boy attraction. Her heart was hammering in her chest, her breath coming in short gasps; she couldn't tear her eyes away from the intensity of his stare.

'Damn', he thought, 'she needs to be told not to blow my cover.’ The vampire group were well within hearing range; he needed to take charge. Holding her arms tightly he fixed his eyes on hers and willed her to play along. He was extremely aware of her racing heartbeat, which could have been caused by fear, but the accompanying scent of her arousal told a different story.

Buffy took a deep breath and tried to drag a sensible thought out of her brain. She stopped, mouth open, as he tilted his head and purred at her...

"The name's Blond - Spike Blond."

She stared at him, mouth still agape, the caramel sounds of his rich voice washing over her. Puzzled she scanned his features then quickly realised he must be undercover. He hadn't used his real first name but his fieldwork alias.

"So, gorgeous, how's about you and me find a quiet corner and get..................acquainted," he drawled, curling his tongue up behind his teeth. He'd sensed the vampire group avidly following the exchange between him and the, now he came to think about it, scandalously dressed female in his arms. He needed to get her further away from them; if he simply let her go it would be a sign of weakness and the mission would fail there and then. He made a show of giving her the once-over. “That’s a nice little nothing you’re almost wearing.” He tugged her surprisingly compliant body towards him and dipped his head to capture her lips.

Buffy gasped against his kiss. This was the wicked mouth that played such an energetic role in her nightly dreamathon. She felt his lips quirk in a brief grin then he was whispering against her, his tongue moving as he spoke into her mouth. Her eyes widened at the surge of moisture that pooled in her tiny panties; nothing had ever had this effect on her. Without thought she pressed her flushed chest against his cool, muscular torso. William was quietly murmuring instructions, she realised, as she focused on him as best she could, no easy task due to the sensation of his cold tongue tantalising her lips as he vocalised softly.

Mentally shaking herself, Buffy pieced together what he had actually been telling her. He was explaining the mission, telling her that he had to come across as a badass vampire and needed her to play the victim. Play the victim? She was already there, helpless to do anything other than follow him even to her death.

Bonelessly she looked up into his pacific-blue eyes as he pushed her away from him, holding her upper arms. He lifted his left eyebrow and tilted his head, questioning her as to whether she understood. Buffy nodded slightly, and he curved his mouth into an answering smile causing her heart to miss a beat.

Buffy drew in a cleansing breath – big mistake -- she just became more dizzy because now she’d inhaled the scent of him; leather, alcohol, cigarettes, and William. Her legs began to tremble.

Concerned that the blonde in his arms was overcome with fear, he turned her so that she was at his side; his left arm around her shoulders and pulling her close against him, his right arm wrapping across his own body to clasp her tighter. Bending his head he whispered in her ear “Don’t worry, luv. I’m going to take good care of you.” She melted.

William marvelled at the sensations the petite woman at his side was causing throughout his body. It wasn’t just a sexual attraction, he knew what that felt like. He loved sex; if there was a black belt for it, he’d have ten. He’d slept with hundreds, possibly thousands of women in the course of his career as a spy – all for the mother country of course. He’d been subjected to the intricate and complex seductions of the best Mata Haris in the business, but this feeling was very different. He almost felt his heart beat as she snuggled against him, which of course was impossible.

Her scent was causing him problems in the groin area. At first he was worried that she was terrified, about to pass out; his enhanced sense of smell could differentiate many human emotions and there was definitely a tang of terror in her aroma. But the overriding scent, to his surprise and, he admitted, his delight, was one of extreme sexual arousal. As he analysed her reaction, his cock was ahead of him and was standing proud and ready, causing him to shift uncomfortably as the head rubbed against the zipper of his jeans.

He was quite perturbed at his lack of control; he was on a mission for god’s sake, he couldn’t afford to lose it and certainly not with his boss’s PA! But she was something special, a mix of shy and naïve girl and hot fuck-me woman that was making him harder than he’d thought possible.

He glanced down at her, taking in what she wore. Well, almost wore – she was as naked as you could get in public without being arrested. Her blonde hair was curled and disarrayed as if she’d just tumbled out of bed, huge hazel eyes outlined in smoky grey kohl and layers of black mascara. A faint blush graced her cheeks and décolletage, but whether this was artificial or a result of her arousal, he couldn’t tell – which in itself was a triumph. Her lips were red and moist, her pink tongue snaking out every now and then to lick along the swollen flesh left in the wake of his earlier attentions. Flicking his hungry gaze along her body he took in the flimsy halter-top in a rich ruby red shade; it was held around her neck with a thin drawstring, likewise at her waist and he could feel her bare back beneath his arm as he held her to him. Moving further down her lithe form he marvelled at the miniscule leather skirt, black and slashed to the hip on the right-hand side, it barely came below the cheeks of her ass. Bare legs were sun kissed and gleaming, stretching long and lithe from beneath the skirt to end in four-inch spike heels, peep-toed with straps which wrapped around to halfway up her muscular calves. He shook himself to break the spell, and started forwards seeking the stairs to the upper level. Up above the crowd they could hide in a dark corner whilst he outlined his plan. Thoughts of hiding in a dark corner renewed the painful restriction in his pants, but he gritted his teeth and pushed through the crowd.

On the upper level of the Bronze the music was muted, although still loud and thumping. There was hardly any light here and William allowed his demon to flash in order to enhance his sight, checking out the deepest recesses for an appropriate spot. In the far corner, away from the stairs and tucked below the sloping eaves of the roof, there was a large club chair hidden on one side by a wall. That would suffice. He strode towards it, releasing Buffy from his embrace but sliding his left arm across her back to grab her right hand and carry her along with him.

Sinking into the depths of the chair William, or more accurately Spike, in this persona, pulled Buffy roughly onto his lap adding a lascivious leer for good measure. He had to make it convincing; be the Big Bad for any watching golden eyes. Buffy sat down on him hard, not expecting the tug, which caused her to topple. Despite himself, William groaned and closed his eyes in an attempt to master his emotions.

He missed, therefore, the delighted smile of surprise presently gracing the face of the blonde woman. He wanted her. Hell, she’d come out tonight with one purpose, and one purpose only – to get laid. No reason that had to change now, was there? In fact, now she had him cornered there was no way he was leaving without her getting a glimpse of the good stuff. She’d drunk enough beer to knock out her conscience and set free her little devil; and the little devil had tied up her inhibitions with a tiny red thong.

Buffy put out her right hand and used it to push herself along so that her back was against the arm of the chair. Another groan from the vampire – caused no doubt by the fact that her hand had found the hardest part of his body to push against. Teasing him, Buffy removed her hand but not before she had stroked it lightly along the denim-clad bulge in his groin.

“So,” she whispered into his ear, “exactly what do you want me to do?”

Spike looked up at her, his head tilted to one side. Was she playing with him? Getting more interesting by the minute. He raised his scarred left eyebrow quizzically then pressing his tongue behind his upper teeth, he grinned at her. If she was playing, he’d just decided to up the ante.

“Well, honey, we’d better start with a kiss – you know, realistic, in case anyone’s watching.”

Without giving him time to think, Buffy enthusiastically smashed her lips against his, threading her fingers through his hair to clamp him to her. Spike sat for a second, stunned by her actions, his arms out at his sides. Then instinct kicked in and he embraced her tightly, crushing her barely covered breasts against his hard chest. Buffy moaned into his mouth as lips and tongues sucked and his rock hard cock threatened to burst out of his jeans.

“Fuck, Buffy!” he muttered when she drew back to take a gasping breath. Buffy smiled, looking at him from beneath lowered lashes.

“Mmmm. Realistic enough for you? I think I like this undercover work. Maybe I can ask W about going out in the field.”

Spike felt a stab of anger at the thought of Buffy playing secret agent with anybody else. He stashed the feeling away for later analysis and pulled Buffy back towards him for another tongue duel. Her lips were soft and yielding, and she interspersed her kisses with nips to his full lower lip with her sharp little teeth. God, he was so horny with this hellcat filling his lap. He really wanted to press her up against the wall and take her, hard.

He tried to make his voice normal, “You certainly show initiative, Summerpenny. Very promising.” But when he felt her hand caressing his shaft through the denim, that was it – he lost all control. Growling, he left her lips and in one smooth movement stood and pushed her back against the wall. Buffy gasped, her eyes wide with lust and a little edge of fear. The sound of the band from downstairs was throbbing through her body as she leant against the pillar behind her. Her heart was pounding, her mouth dry but her panties completely drenched, again.

She could glimpse shapes of couples huddled together in the darkness in various clinches. No one was paying any attention to them. She’d never had sex in a public place, but hell – he wanted her here and now and she wasn’t going to push him away. The little devil was well and truly in charge now. Damn propriety; she had to have him!

Reaching down between their bodies, Spike ran his hand up the inside of her thigh, spreading her legs apart with his knee. The heat of her pussy radiated towards his hand before he even touched the edge of her thong. As he moved further up the scent of her arousal flooded his senses. Nostrils flaring to drink in the aroma, his eyes flashed yellow as his demon demanded an outing. He moved the tiny gusset aside with his thumb and traced a finger along the cleft of her sex sending a frisson throughout her entire body. “You’re so wet, Buffy!” he hissed. She closed her eyes in ecstasy, breathing erratically as he continued to explore her with his cool digits. Slowly, Spike slid one finger inside her, then two, and started pumping them in and out rhythmically. At the same time he ground his hard-on against her leg in an effort to relieve the ache in his groin. Buffy was panting now, her face flushed and her mouth open as she moaned softly.

Unable to hold back, Spike hoisted her further up the wall and quickly moved in to grab her legs and wrap them around his waist. The spiked stiletto heels of her shoes dug into his ass arousing him even further. Buffy’s arms were wrapped around his neck, her fingers twisting and kneading his hair. Reaching back down, he undid his belt, the jangling sound as the buckle fell open causing yet another flood of juices to pool in her sodden curls. The sound of the zipper intensified her arousal. She needed him inside her. Leaning forward, she brought her mouth alongside his ear and whispered, “Fuck me! Now!”

Spike’s demon growled as he ripped away the panties impeding his entrance and with one thrust his cock was deep inside her. Buffy yelled out as she immediately spiralled into a mind-numbing orgasm. He stilled as he savoured the feeling of her tight pussy rippling around him, allowing her to calm even as he longed to pummel her body against the wall until she screamed his name. When she finally opened her eyes and looked at him, she saw the face of the demon shift into the features of the man who starred every night in Buffovision.

Fixing him with her hazel eyes she growled, “Again.”

Spike shoved her back against the wall, one arm wrapped around her to keep her in place whilst he slipped his free hand to the front and under her top to caress her swollen nipples. Delighting at the feel of her firm and generous breast in his hand, he began fucking her slowly withdrawing almost entirely out of her fire then pushing all the way back in. When she threw her head back in pleasure, her eyelashes fluttering, he bent his head to her neck and nibbled and sucked alternately. She groaned and writhed against him, almost sending him over the edge.

“I want you to bite me.”

Spike wasn’t sure he’d heard her right; she wanted him to bite her? Licking up to her ear he whispered, “What was that, Buffy? You want me to bite you? Like this?” He nipped at the delicate flesh with blunt human teeth and she pressed his head closer to her.

“No, bite me. With your fangs. Pleeease…….” She almost keened the last word, pulling his cock further into her depths with her legs wrapped around him.

Spike couldn’t help himself; his legendary control had gone AWOL and his demon needed no further encouragement. Buffy fluttered open her eyes and looked at him, fascinated, as she watched his fangs descend and his brow ridges slide into place.

She gazed into his golden eyes and said, slowly and deliberately, “BITE. ME.”

With vampire speed his fangs were buried in her flesh, the pain of the bite quickly replaced with pleasure as every draught he took of her blood tugged at her pussy, intensifying the feeling of his cock deep inside her moving at the same time he drank her down. God, this was beyond erotic! She had no words to describe the feeling of being pressed against his hard body, full of his long and thick cock, his fangs and tongue playing a symphony on the tender skin at the juncture of her shoulder and neck.

The combination of her tight passage, the taste of her warm coppery blood and the little kitten mewls she was making as he pounded into her brought him to the brink quicker than he could have imagined. As he reached the crescendo of his orgasm he withdrew his fangs and with one final thrust came hard, sending spurt upon spurt of milky semen rocketing into her. Buffy clenched around his shaft as she hurtled over the edge with him, screaming his name as she came. Of course, the name she screamed was “William”; Spike was just his alias.

As Buffy panted against his neck, Spike/William took the time to lick at the punctures he’d left, cleaning away all trace of her delicious blood, savouring it. He forced the demon down inside him, struggling for control as the taste of her lingered on his tongue. God, his cock was getting hard again!

Buffy’s eyes widened as she felt him grow inside her. Bingo! The rumour about vampire recovery time wasn’t a myth.

“So it’s true what they say about you guys?”

Delighted with the discovery she wriggled against him. He looked up at her flushed face and the smile playing round her mouth.

“Wanna go another round, Big Bad?”

“Buffy,” he growled, “goddammit, what have you done to me? Got to have you again, right now”.

“No, William. I’ve got to have you. Sit,” she commanded him.

Shocked at the turnaround, he stared at her before backing away to the chair. He didn’t want to lose contact with her heat and managed to sit with her still impaled on his hardness. She immediately began moving up and down his shaft, with soft little gasps and sighs of pleasure leaving her lips. She never took her eyes from his, not wanting to forget how he looked during this undoubtedly once in a lifetime sexfest, fuel for her fantasies for years to come.

He darted his tongue out as she rode him, licking his lips before catching his lower one between his perfect teeth, the sight of his face as he started heading to another climax caused a flood of moisture to leave her body where they were joined. Buffy’s breath caught as she drank in the beauty of this being. The cool shell was long gone and he was even more gorgeous in his abandon. She reached down between their bodies to touch his cock as she slid up and down its length, slick with their mingled juices and warmed by her heat. As her hand caressed him along with her warm pussy, Spike moaned her name hoarsely “Buffy, luv, gonna come if you carry on with that.”

Buffy clenched tighter along his length and moved her hand away and up to his chest to find his nipples. Tweaking them each in turn so that they were hard and puckered she leaned into him catching his lower lip in a bite and whispered against his mouth, “Come for me, baby”.

Spike growled and wrapped his arms around her, settling his hands on her hips and gripping them tightly. Thrusting up into her he used his hands to bounce her up and down to meet every movement. When he felt the tremors start deep inside her, any thoughts of finesse vanished and they just fucked, both of them moving instinctively to obtain release, simultaneously toppling over into ecstasy and muffling their screams in a bruising kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC....