Author's Chapter Notes:
There might be a bit of a pause b/w the 4th and 5th chapter...meaning it may be awhile before I post the fifth chapter up.
Xander looked at his watch and sighed. “She’s 30 minutes late. She’s never this late.” He said. “Maybe Giles needed her.” Willow said.

“I highly doubt that.” Cordelia said. They all turned to where she was looking. Giles had just come in and was looking around. “Okay…ma-maybe she’s with Angel.” Willow said. “Nope.” Oz said.

They watched as Angel came in right behind Giles. Angel tapped Giles’ shoulder and pointed to the others. They quickly made their way to them. “Let me guess. You can’t find Buffy.” Xander said. “No. We’ve tried following her scent, but….” “Everything’s old. She was at her house, but that was a while ago.” Angel finished.

“She was supposed to meet us here tonight, but she’s very late.” Xander said. Angel looked around. “She was here, but it seemed…about an hour ago.”

“What?!”

Willow looked around. Then she got up and left the table and went over to a guy she knew from school. They all watched with interest as she moved her hands and talked with the guy.

He just nodded then smiled then frowned and nodded again. They then came back to the table. “Tell them what you told me.” Willow said. “I’ve seen your girl. Um, Buffy was it?” he asked. Willow nodded.

“Yeah. She was hot! Me and a few guys were dancin’ with her and then this freak comes up and makes this scary ass face. I think he was from one of those gangs on PCP they talked about on the news. But anyway we all ditched it.” He said. “Describe the guy.” Willow said.

“Oh. He was tall, lean. Pale, very pale. He had, uh, white hair and a black leather coat that almost touched the floor. Plus he had these kick as boots and these like, really blue eyes. He looked like a cool punk ass rocker…’cept for the scary ass face.”

“What happened between them?” Angel asked. “Um, after we ditched I hung out with my buddies and looked back over at her. They dancin’ really close. But then he pulled her out of the club…I think. But that was the last I saw her.” he said.

Giles sighed. “Thank you.” The guy nodded and left. “We might have a problem.” Giles said. Angel sighed. “Watch her tomorrow. If she wears something unusual or acts differently….” He sighed again. “Where are you going?” Willow asked. “Sun’ll be up in a few hours. I might scan around before heading home.” They nodded as he turned and left.

************************************************************************

Buffy was moaning loud and muttering incoherently. Spike was on top of her and was moving slow, but deep inside of her. She was gripping his arms in a death grip as she rocked her hips up to him. Spike was overwhelmed by her warmth and tightness.

He was resting his head on the side of her face as she gritted her teeth. She moaned, groaned and mewled at everything Spike was doing to her body, inside and out. He had already made her come twice. He kept mumbling into her skin and encouraging her as she found the passion deep inside her. “Buffy! Shit. I…I wanna bite you…sink my fangs so deep in your sweet cunny…”

Buffy moaned and arched toward him. He grinned. “Does…someone like…to be bitten?” He felt her blush and slowed down to look at her. “Babe, all you have to do is ask.” She nodded.

He smirked as he slipped his hand down between them and pinched her clit. Buffy gave out a loud gluttar moan that surprised Spike as she came. Her pussy muscles started to contract and release, milking Spike’s cock.

“Fuck, Buffy!” He roared as he came with her. He continued to slowly thrust into her as they rode out their highs. Spike then with from her and slid down her body to the apex of her thighs.

“Spike…w-what are you do-Ah, fuck!” Spike has stuck his tongue between her folds, tasting the combined essence of them. She started to make mewling noises again as he increased the speed of his tongue. She then started to buck against his face when he added two fingers.

“Spike!!” She yelled. He kept it up until she was sobbing and trashing back and forth. “Spike!” he grinned. “Does my kitty want me to suck her aching lil nubbin?” he asked. She nodded. “Yes! Please…please!” she begged.

Spike grinned. He then latched onto her clit and sucked hard. Buffy yelled and arched off the bed. Spike grinned as he continued to finger fuck her. She then felt the tightening in her stomach and pussy as did Spike. He loved the way she squeezed him when she was about to cum.

Spike then vamped out and he smelt her arousal grow. He looked up at her and smirked. Her eyes grew wide as she saw he was vamped out and where he was.

Spike then bit into her sex and she screamed his name beyond the heavens.

Spike then became hard painfully hard as he licked and sucked at her pussy. Buffy lay limb under him. Her chest heaving up and down heavily as she tried to remember how to breathe. He licked her clean and traveled up her body. But before he could change to give her a kiss, Buffy grabbed his head and smashed her lips to his.

Spike kissed her back after his initial shock. She pulled back from the kiss and gasped for air. He looked at her oddly. Buffy’s hands went between them and she grasped his hard cock into her hand. She began to pump him. Spike growled deep in his chest. He lowered his head to her neck and expected her to tense up, but she didn’t.

Buffy knew where he was and trusted him. Spike was surprised, but then started to suck on an area just below her collar bone. Then Buffy aligned Spike’s cock up to her and thrust up, impaling herself on him. She moaned then screamed as Spike had bit her in surprise. Buffy came from his bite again with a surprised yelp.

Spike only took a shallow pull from her then licked the wound closed. Spike then started to thrust into her nice and slow. He quickly sped up as he felt himself ready to come. Buffy was shocked that she felt another orgasm rising in her, so soon after her last one. She dug her nails into his back.

Spike growled and looked down at her as he started to pound her into the mattress. He was glad he chose a place with no one around, because Buffy and him got very vocal, very quickly. Then they yelled each others names as they had the mother off all orgasms of the night.

Spike woke up and it was early in the morning. He looked toward the curtained windows and estimated that it was around 2 or 3 in the morning. He turned back and looked at Buffy. He smiled as he watched her sleep. She was curled up against him, her warm body warming him up. He knew he had to get her home, but he didn’t want to.

He ran his fingers gently down her face and called her name. She didn’t move. He kissed her shoulder and she stirred a bit. “Buffy, pet. You’ve got to get up.” He said. “Mmmm, I don’t want to.” She mumbled. He smiled. “You have school, kitten, and your mum.” Buffy groaned. She’d been gone all night. He mother might’ve have checked her room last night, but she had to get back. She started to move and rolled onto her back and looked up at Spike.

His usually gelled back hair was now curly and a mess. She smiled at his curly hair. Spike ran his hand lightly down her arm. They just stared at each other the whole time. Then Buffy blushed as she realized Spike had bitter her twice and she had sex…but no with Angel. “Oh god!” “What’s wrong?” he asked. “What’s wrong? Everything!” She wrapped the comforter around her and jumped out of bed.

She quickly gathered her clothes and put them on under the cover. She only thing she couldn’t find were her panties. “Pet, what’s wrong?” Spike asked. “I-I just had sex. And-and…I had sex!” Buffy was frantic now. Spike still laid in bed under the covers, and watched her pace. “And you bit me!” Spike got up out of bed and stood in front of her. “Well yeah! Couldn’ resist that sweet skin of yours, kitten. Plus you got off on it…twice.” He said, holding up his pointer and middle fingers.

Buffy blushed more and looked away from him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Come on, pet. I made you come more times than you could make yourself.” Buffy blushed even harder and looked at him. She pushed him away and said, “You’re a pig.”

She went storming to the door. Spike beat her and stood in front of the door. “Spike, move!” “One kiss.” He said. She crossed her arms and glared up at him. When she didn’t move or object he moved in and gave her a searing kiss. Buffy tilted her head up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Spike brought his hands from her waist to her butt and gave her cheeks a firm squeeze.

She arched closer to his body. Then she gasped and pulled back when she felt something tap her between the legs. She looked down and blushed. Spike smirked when eh smelt her arousal. “Kinky, lil kitty, you are.” He mumbled. He leaned down further and kissed and nuzzled her neck. “Spike…I have…home.”

He pulled back and looked at her. Her green eyes were starting to cloud with lust. “See you around, pet.” Buffy went to leave, but stopped. “Um…about last night.” He looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

“Um, was…I mean you can tell me the truth. But, uh….” He could see the insecurity in her eyes. He smirked. “Kitten, if that wasn’ the best bloody shag ever, then I don’ know what is.” She blushed. “Really?” He just gave her a smile. Buffy nodded, then she quickly dashed out the door.

When she was outside he heard her yell, “Oh my God! I just had sex!” He laughed. Buffy jogged home and then climbed up her tree. She quickly changed and looked at her clock. She had about 3 hours until school. She got into bed and fell asleep instantly.

A/N: The end note from the last chapter was supposed to be for this one. Sorry!