Author's Chapter Notes:
So last chapter.
Thank you to all who have reviewed and read! I really appreciate it and hope you'll enjoy the story to the end.

lisa_dec
Chapter 7

He was prepared to be smacked in the head or yelling. He hadn’t thought that she’d laugh. When he looked up she was bending forward, clutching her stomach as hysterical giggles spilled over her lips.

“You!" she managed to say. “With... Harm-ony!... Again!"

“It was only once!"

“God, you must’ve been desperate..."

After long minutes she finally stilled and stood up again, a smile lingering on her lips. He pulled a hand through his hair. “Well..."

Buffy took an unconscious step towards him, raising a hand to his cheek. She didn’t think he was aware of how he leaned into her touch and she loved it. She didn’t notice he’d moved until she felt him caress the bite mark on her throat, sending shivers through her body. Next second she suddenly noted that she leaned into his touch just as much as he did to hers. She smiled.

“What about this?" he asked as his fingers kept massaging her.

His touch was doing wonders to her and she could feel herself growing wet. Strange, just from touching the mark... Angel’s had never had that effect. His eyes darkened and his nostrils flared. His free hand came up to wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“We should probably... talk... some more." She said “The not-dream... claiming and... all."

He’d begun to lean towards her but froze, then nodding once.

“Guess you’re right." He said “It’s the uncompleted claim that..."

She wound her arms around his neck and dragged his face down to hers. Their lips met in sweet caress that soon grew demanding. Next minute she was laying on the bed, his mouth still glued on hers, tongues battling. She whimpered when he began trailing a wet path of kisses down her throat, still a thought managed to go through her clouding mind.

“What was it... you... said?" she asked, one hand sneaking under his t-shirt.

“Huh?" He was dragging her shirt over his head, his eyes immediately drawn to the sight of her lace clad breasts.

“Something... uncompleted claim?"

“Mm...?" He was still staring at her breasts, then he shook his head. “Right, the claim... My demon wants to complete it."

His hand sneaked under her body, lifting her sligthly so he could work the bra clasp open. Even as he bent down and wrapped his mouth around one nipple she managed to form coherent thoughts, Buffy was quite proud of herself.

“It isn’t complete?"

“You didn’t bite me, pet."

Right. Almost coherent thoughts.

Suddenly she grew stiff beneath him, her hand freezing against his skin. He lifted his head, a concerned frown lining his forehead.

“It’s the claim that makes us do this?"

His eyes softened and he brushed a kiss against her lips.

“I always want you." He said “The claim binds us together... our feelings feeds each other, especially as it’s incomplete it drags us together. To make us complete it."

“So right now we’re feeling our combined horniness?" Buffy rose her eyebrows.

“Yeah."

“So it was there from the beginning?"

“What do you think?" He leered. “You’ve always been helpless against me."

“You...you!" She smacked him lightly on the chest and he chuckled. “Jerk!"

But she couldn’t keep from smiling. It was so much... Spike in his words, she’d miss that. The soul’d made him softer with the guilt hanging over him, she’d missed the snarky remarks that’d just started to return when... She lifted her head and kissed him again, forcing her tongue into his mouth as her hands tried to push the duster off his shoulders. He helped her shedding the material and then pulled back long enough to take off his t-shirt too.

Slowly he began to kiss his way down her body, tongue swirling around one nipple, dipping into her navel. As he reached the borrowed jeans he tugged at them, taking them off her. But as he began to settle with his head between her spread legs she halted him.

“I just want you inside me." She said.

He tapped a finger gently against her clit. “That’s what you said yesterday too." He pouted “I might began to think you don’t like me down here."

The moan that tumbled over her lips when he licked her conflicted that theory completely. He chuckled and the vibrations proved it even further as she bucked against his face, gasping.

“Guess not." He said.



Before he knew what’s happened he’d been dragged up her body again. Spike grinned, then gasped when she wrapped her legs around his waist and flipped them over. She bent down and kissed him, slowly, sweetly, lovingly. He couldn’t remember ever sharing a kiss like that with her before. Her hand stroked his chest slowly, barley grazing a nipple. Then she sat up slowly, lifting herself until her opening was hovering over his cock. A hand on his chest steadied her as she wrapped the other around his member to position him at her entrance. She sank down onto him in one swift motion, and he moaned. For a long while she was completely still, just looking at him and in the end he couldn’t keep from bucking against her.

“Buffy, please!"

She blinked slowly, as if she’d been somewhere else and leaned forward until her face was just above his. Her lips grazed his and he watched her eyes close at the contact before snapping open and she inched back. Small, strong hands took hold of his and forced them up so they rested on either side of his head. Gently, she squeezed his hands once in time with her vaginal muscles and his eyes rolled up in his head.

“Spike..." she whispered, nuzzling his chin with hers. “Spike, look at me."

It was the soft touch of her face against his more than the words that made him focus again. She was so close; hazel eyes filled of desire, flushed face, lips that just begged for his. He didn’t have a chance to taste them, however, as soon as she got his attention she squeezed his hands with hers again.

“I love you."

The soft confession shouldn’t have startled him, it still did, if just for a second. Then he found himself smiling, taking away the hint of worry that was over her features. He rolled them over until he was on top, breaking her hold so he could prop himself up on the elbows.

“Tell me again." He said eagerly.

“I love you."

He began to move in a slow, steady rhythm and brushed the hair from her neck with one hand so he could lick the mark.

“Again" he said, his voice muffled against her skin.

“I love you."

Her hips began to rise to meet his with every thrust and he picked up the pace. With one parting kiss he lifted his head to gaze down at her.

“I love you too." He said and she moaned in response. “Love you so bloody much..."

Soon, their rhythm picked up further until they were both panting.

He didn’t really think she’d do it. He actually hadn’t thought about what they’d do about that at all. Yes, she’d declared her love for him, but he didn’t think that she’d take it further then so. This was Buffy after all. Buffy who could complicate everything and who ran away from her feelings. Just then, he didn’t remember how determinate she could be about things she wanted. So when she flipped them over again and sank her neck hard into her neck he gasped in surprise and bucked against her. One hand came up to cup her neck to hold her against him and before he could stop himself he’d vamped out and her blood was in his mouth. He felt her cumming, her vaginal muscles strangling his cock and triggering his own orgasm.

“Mine" she growled, teeth letting go of him. “You’re mine."

“Yours" he gasped, head snapping back.

He felt the connection snap in place, sighing as the demon calmed and he began to purr . She was there, a presence in his mind who simply belonged. And when her feelings of happiness and satisfaction reached him grew the rumblings that vibrated through his chest louder. Far away he felt her lazily begin to lick the mark she’d done and as he came back to himself he did the same, closing the wound.

There was silence for a moment until she made a move to roll off him. He grabbed her hips, keeping his cock from slipping out of her, and moved them so they laid on their sides. His hand come up to touch the bite she’d placed on him.

“Buffy..."

“I love you, Spike." She said “With you I want forever."

“You..." He smelled tears and realized it was his own, she simply smiled and stroked his forearm.

She snuggled closer to him and pressed a kiss to his chest.

“The outside is still waiting" she murmured “Giles might’ve found out what actually happened, you know, the dream and all."

“Are you hinting that we should get out of here?" he asked, nuzzling her hair.

“No! No. I mean, not yet."

In response his cock twitched inside her and began to swell again. His hand came up to drag up her back and then he tilted her head back so he could kiss her.

“This is so... I can feel you..." she said.

He grinned and thrust his hips against hers. “I really hope so, luv."

“I don’t mean like that!"

“I know what you mean, I feel you too."

She laid a hand on his shoulder and pushed, straddling him as he rolled over onto his back.

“How do you think that dream worked?" she asked, even as she began to rise and fall over him.

“I don’t bloody care; You’re here."

“I’m here. I love you."


Epilogue

In the end, all that mattered was what you wanted. Or what you had wanted, to be exact. Could you still want something you already had? For the feel of her soft hair tickling his lips and he soft body close against his – he knew that you could. Slowly he grinned. Yeah, you definitely could.

Hours had passed until they finally fell asleep, limbs intertwined, her face close to his and his arm slung around her waist. She had never answered the phone.

“I really hope you’re not thinking about answering that." He said.

Slowly she moved down his body until he could feel her warm breath against his member. He didn’t need to look at her to know that she was grinning.

“Answer what?"


Now it was ringing again. And it didn’t give up. A minute earlier he could’ve sworn that he wouldn’t leave the bed for a long, long time. Now he was getting up. Even in her sleep, the girl frowned when his body disappeared and she reached for him. Only to calm down immediately when he stroked her cheek and she settled again, burrowing her head in his pillow.

Naked he walked into the other room, picking up her jeans just as the phone became quiet. He couldn’t even swear at it. He didn’t recognize the number, but then, it wasn’t very many numbers he knew.

“Spike?"

Her voice.

“One second, luv." He called back. “Someone was on the phone, figured it might’ve been Rupert with some answers."

“Mm" He heard her yawn. “Check if he left a message then."

Right. He fumbled for a second and then lifted the phone to his ear.

“Hi Buffy... Giles sort of.. told me it’d worked... he was really mad at me actually... Anyway, sorry I couldn’t give you more than a day but I figured.." the on in the other end took a deep breath. “I figured it’d be enough. Did I mentioned how sorry I am? I just couldn’t watch... damn, I don’t got anymore coins... We’ll talk later, yeah? Please, please don’t be angry with me! I know you didn’t – “

Click.

Spike felt the beginning of a grin tickle the corner of his mouth. Seemed like he’d been right all along, well, almost right.

He shut the phone of and put it back into the pocket. She was almost asleep again when he slipped back into bed with her and he pulled her close. She mumbled something against his throat and then nuzzled against her bite mark before she settled.

What he wanted.

Her.


The End