Author's Chapter Notes:
I really couldn’t say where this idea came from, but it’s something else very different from me. I think I just keep trying to branch out from the usual stuff that I write. I’m really nervous about this one and hope that you guys would like it, but I know that it probably won’t be for everyone. It's only six chapters long, just some fluff with a little bit of drama on the side. Thanks to DrkDevin, dusty273, Peroxide_dreams, and Bekah Leigh for their help. It’s always much appreciated. Thanks also goes to pixiecorn for the lovely manip that was used for my banner=)
Chapter 1

“We have to tell her, Spike. I can’t keep doing this anymore.”

He let out a frustrated sigh. “I know that, but she won’t take it very well.”

Buffy agreed. “It’ll be hard at first, but Faith will understand. She’s been my best friend for years. It’s been the three of us for a while, but me and Faith go back a long way. I think I should be the one to tell her that we’re together now, and that the threesome won’t be continuing. I knew that would be a bad idea, we never should have started it. Deciding to share you had to be the dumbest idea we’ve ever come up with.”

Spike chuckled. “I don’t know, love. A bloke would rarely complain about having sex with two gorgeous women, but if that never happened, we might have never realized our real feelings for each other.” He cupped her cheek. “I’m bloody crazy about you, Buffy. I like Faith and all, but she could never make me feel the way you do.”

“What are we going to do?” she wondered softly.

He thought about it. “We’ll both tell her. You shouldn’t have to do it alone, pet.”

Buffy nodded. “Could we worry about that when she gets here? I just want you to kiss me now.”

Spike was happy to oblige.


* * * * *


Faith entered the apartment to be greeted by sounds of moaning coming from inside Buffy’s bedroom. She headed in that direction and lightly pushed the door open, only to witness the major humping going on between her two roommates. Spike was on top of Buffy as he pounded into her pussy with his large cock. Faith cleared her throat and caused them both to stare at her in surprise.

“What the fuck is this? You guys started without me?”

Spike pulled out of Buffy, running his fingers through his hair.

Buffy was about to answer, but never got the chance.

Faith moved further into the room, discarding her clothes along the way. “You two must be fucking horny if you couldn’t even wait for me to come home. I just hope you’re not too tired to go again,” she stated with a smirk and jumped on the bed, her breasts jiggling from the impact.

Spike was about to tell her that wouldn’t be happening, but she grabbed his cock and was sucking him off before he had the chance.

“Oh, fuck!” he yelled when Faith used her teeth, more from shock than pleasure.

She only grinned and sucked more of him into her mouth, fondling his balls in the process.

Buffy felt sick to her stomach as she watched. She never had that reaction before, but that was when she had yet to realize just how much Spike meant to her.

Faith released his penis with a wet plop, gazing over at Buffy. “You feeling okay, B? There’s plenty more where that came from. I can eat you out next.”

Buffy shook her head, knowing that she wouldn’t be able to take much more. The only tongue she wanted inside of her from now on was Spike’s, among other things. “I have to go.” She quickly got up and left the room, grabbing her bathrobe to put on.

“Buffy, wait!” Spike called after her, but she was long gone.

Faith was confused. “What’s gotten into her? Never mind, let’s just get to the fucking. It’s my turn now. I’ll deal with B later.”

Spike pushed her away before she could get too friendly with the rest of his anatomy. “I’m really not in the mood right now, Faith. I have to check on Buffy.”

Faith stopped him from getting up. “Okay, now I know something’s up. You’re always going after her with every little thing. What was that I walked in on? We never do anything, unless it’s all three of us at the same time. What’s the deal with you two lately?”

Spike knew this was not the time for that conversation. “We’ll talk later. Right now, I have to see if Buffy’s all right.” He snatched up his shirt and jeans, putting them on and leaving the room.

Faith let him go that time, deciding that she would get to the bottom of whatever was going on.


* * * * *


Spike found Buffy sitting outside, her head resting in her hands. He felt his heart ache at her shaking shoulders, knowing that she was crying. He sat down beside her, putting his arm around her petite frame.

“It’ll be okay, baby. Everything will work out.”

She shook her head and looked up at him. “I’ve never been a very jealous person before, but it kills me to see you with her. I don’t even know why I feel that way, but I just can’t stand it. I didn’t know how complicated things would get when you moved in here. Things were fine between me and Faith. We both had our separate boyfriends and everything was great, until we set eyes on you. In about ten years of friendship, we’ve never had the same taste in guys. So, we offered to let you stay here when you had nowhere else to go and everything just got so complicated from there. We both wanted you and couldn’t choose who should have you, so we decided on the whole sharing thing. It never even crossed our minds that we should have just asked who you wanted. It probably would have made things a whole lot easier.”

Spike pressed his lips to the top of her head. “If it helps, I would have chosen you in a heartbeat.”

Buffy groaned. “Sure, now you tell me that. We’re too far in now; Faith will never let you go. I don’t want to lose our friendship, but I can’t bear the thought of losing you. There’s so much more at stake now.”

Spike wasn’t sure what she meant, but Faith’s voice put anything else he would have said on hold.

“I’m starting to worry with all of these secret meetings.”

Spike stood and pulled Buffy up with him as they both made their way back into the apartment.

Faith went to the fridge and grabbed two bottles of beer, handing one to Spike, then Buffy. She snatched one out for herself, taking a long swig of the alcohol.

Spike did the same, wishing that he had something stronger.

Buffy stared down at her unopened bottle, feeling more tears form in her eyes.

“What’s up, B? You want wine instead?”

Buffy shook her head and placed the beer bottle down on the counter. “I’m just not very thirsty right now.” She gazed into Spike’s eyes, realizing that he must have sensed what was wrong with her, if his slack jawed expression was anything to go by.

Spike gulped before asking the question that was bound to change everything. “Are you pregnant?”

Buffy’s silent nod was all the answer he needed.